Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail (18064 Views)

I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment / Masari: Most Bandits Are Fulani Who Profess Same Religious Beliefs As Me / How Fulani Vigilante Will Work In South East - Miyetti Allah Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by morgstreme: 8:59am On Aug 28, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
To think this guy was totally a buhari asslicker while his people were being massacred like animals in abattoir during his first tenure while in APC marvels me...
Now he's in PDP & has NOTHING to lose,his senses are back...not much of asslicking from him these days...I can see his balls sticking out.
Umahi is still asslicking cos of presidential ambition, by the time he gets there or loses out,his senses will be back as well...
This political alignment and realignment in this part of the world is all about INTEREST.

You are not bright..

What has BUHARI got to do with this

What is wrong with almost all the folks on this platform
Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by morgstreme: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Yes on newspapers

You are a KID ..

I won't banter with you anymore pls..
Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by emmaitive(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2020
omenka:
The story is about Ortom and Benue, not Buhari, and I'm speaking from the perspective of one who KNOWS what's happening in my state, not some useless political nutjobs who think everything has to be about support for political party figures, even when they know not a squat about what's going on in the place under discussion.

Even when Ortom was in APC, I strongly condemned his actions. From the very time he took office and set out to buy extremely expensive cars for his commissioners when the country was under recession, I knew he could be a gargantuan failure and I wasn't wrong. You pdp supporters attacked him then when he was in APC, but he became an unblemished performer when he decamped to pdp, a performer beyond reproach.

I dont play that sort of foolish politics.

I have criticized Buhari several times, especially with respect to corruption and security, notwithstanding the fact I support APC. You pdp supporters should learn to do the same, no one would kill you.
I guess you are a Muslim that is why you are so pained, mumu

4 Likes

Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by Bahamas95(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2020
In Chinwetalu Agwu's voice......."Imagine the konkobility"

Those idiots think they own Nigeria because they got their brother up there. I support the governor on this, he shouldn't even jail them. Kill the motherfvckers!

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by mabea: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2020
morgstreme:

Ortom used his own mouth to say,in a meeting of grassroot politicians,that the Fulani herdsmen narrative he kept flogging was for him to be re-elected..

If they were 10 hersmen/farmers issues,Orton exaggerated it to a 1000..

He is as useless as Ikpeazu of Abia..
Liar
Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by morgstreme: 9:04am On Aug 28, 2020
mabea:
Liar
Look at you,this pleb..

What do you know about politics?

I should just lie about what, really

Mtchewww..

Juvenile!
Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by guy222: 9:08am On Aug 28, 2020
As a great makurdian even though ortom is one of the most useless and stupid governor in nigeria, i stand by him on this.

4 Likes

Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by ETT93(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2020
Headsmen leader's and their supporters will not like this at allllll.......

Noted Governor Ortom�

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by slaypapa: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2020
omenka:
Foolish failure jailing people who criticize his government on social media.

Ortom is worse than the devil himself. A man who could boast of ONLY ONE good tarred street in MAKURDI in nearly SIX YEARS of his administration.

Pensioners are owed over twelve months arrears while civil servants are owed 5 to 11 months salaries. Rather than fix these problems, all he's doing is buying up choice properties in Makurdi. Look at the gargantuan castle his wife's brother is building in Ankpa Quarters. What is his source of income?

Whenever people start talking about his failure, he begins to play the Fulani card. Thankfully, the people of Benue state aren't buying that crap anymore.
But you sheeples voted for him the last time I checked Jst because of your hate for the APC

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by RealEzee(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2020
post=93306683:
All these evil herdsmen and their sponsors will all die miserably.
And anyone supporting them.

We remembered how we used to live as brothers as sisters in our darling nation with these same Fulani herdsmen.
The times we gave water and food to herdsmen journeying across the nation as they go on their business peacefully,
Just with their sticks for their cattles and kettles for their prayers,
that was all before the evil and criminal minded politicians begun sponsoring some of them for evil because they want to remain in power forever.

That was before the mad man called FFK began tweeting that they have sex with their cows, just to start war and bring unrest in the country.

May it never be well with troublemakers in our darling nation.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime in Jesus name!

God bless you too sir.
A better Nigeria is all we want.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have people like you on this forum and in the country.
The future of our country is secured if we can have more youths that reason in positivity.

God bless you once more.
God bless Nigeria.
"That was before the mad man called FFK began tweeting that they have sex with their cows, just to start war and bring unrest in the country" - your statement.
My question, is FFK to be blamed for the fulani herdsmen attack on people's farms and lives all this while?
Is that reason enough to justify the negative events organized by these fulani herdsmen on the farms and lives of these people that we hear about so far?
Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by EMMY76: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2020
I love the guts of this man not all those lily livered governors we have in the SE.
Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by jrusky(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2020
Yes straight to jail with no mercy and if any damn fed govt alarmist blow shit get rid of the bitch in a mysterous way with no trace.

Fulani has their core states let them go there to form their stupid vigilante.

Enough of a these jargons happening in Buhari hell administration. Enough!!!

Ortom pls no need making noise I think thing is getting to a point KGB Russia style will sort some of these killer herdsment issue out. If you know you know.
Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2020
These miyetti fulani people are just crazy and stupid ! Anyway, when your cup of iniquity is full,your folly will drag you to the wrong person and place. Nobody will warn you not to come to the southwest but certainly, there won't be any room for your nonsensical land grabbing agenda here.

There is a "button" we have always wanted to press just to correct the error of judgement of Alaafin Aole. It will be so nice if you guys stupidly give us the opportunity to whip your sorry asses again just like our forebears did.

It is better for us all to sit at a round table and discuss how to peacefully break up this country if we are tired rather than for some bloodsucking nomadic savages to assume that they have the monopoly of violence. The whole world will feel sorry for you by the time you're done with.

Bunch of useless people.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by achymmania: 9:25am On Aug 28, 2020
ezenwajosh:
In all honesty

They will never be jailed

Their masters will give an order for them to be released immediately

Tell me any prison with Fulani herdsmen in it

ALL THE POLITICIANS DO FROM TIME TO TIME IS TO ISSUE A STATEMENT TO APPEAR AS IF THEY ARE IN CHARGE OF THEIR AFFAIRS BUT THE TRUTH IS THEY ARE ALL COMPROMISED AND ARE SCARED OF BEING HUNG BY SOKOTO CALIPHATE USING EFCC, DSS AND ALL OTHERS WITCH HUNT AGENCIES

But here you will see citizens that's not paying attention to what's been happening chatting OH GOOD DEVELOPMENT! OH THATS MY GOVERNOR! but the truth remains that few of us that has studied Nigeria knows no southern or middle belt governor is in charge of security affairs in their states....THEY ARE ALL COMPROMISED AND WILLING TO TURN BLIND EYES AND ISSUE A STATEMENT LATER.
bro how many prisons have you been to oooo
Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by freeborn02: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2020
omenka:

Ortom is worse than the devil himself. A man who could boast of ONLY ONE good tarred street in MAKURDI in nearly SIX YEARS of his administration.

Pensioners are owed over twelve months arrears while civil servants are owed 5 to 11 months salaries. Rather than fix these problems, all he's doing is buying up choice properties in Makurdi. Look at the gargantuan castle his wife's brother is building in Ankpa Quarters. What is his source of income?

Whenever people start talking about his failure, he begins to play the Fulani card. Thankfully, the people of Benue state aren't buying that crap anymore.

Are you attacking him because he is not allowing herdsmen in his state?

If you have any dignity in your life and not some politically, tribally biased entity, you wouldn't allow herdsmen to establish in your state as a governor.

But I guess expecting morality, dignity or honor from omenka is an exercise in futility.

5 Likes

Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by just2endowed: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2020
Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by Cherez: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2020
omenka:
The story is about Ortom and Benue, not Buhari, and I'm speaking from the perspective of one who KNOWS what's happening in my state, not some useless political nutjobs who think everything has to be about support for political party figures, even when they know not a squat about what's going on in the place under discussion.

Even when Ortom was in APC, I strongly condemned his actions. From the very time he took office and set out to buy extremely expensive cars for his commissioners when the country was under recession, I knew he could be a gargantuan failure and I wasn't wrong. You pdp supporters attacked him then when he was in APC, but he became an unblemished performer when he decamped to pdp, a performer beyond reproach.

I have criticized Buhari several times, especially with respect to corruption and security, notwithstanding the fact I support APC. You pdp supporters should learn to do the same, no one would kill you.
But Omenka you committed same offense as the guy
The issue here is also about the establishment of herdsmen vigilante group
Treat that first
You hardly ever condemned the killing by these herdsmen so this is political too.
You left entirely the case at hand

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by Enculer: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2020
Moventist:

That's not the topic mister know it all . When Fulani takes over the state, Who will be talking about achievement and and performance?

You are smart. The guy is a slave

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by Cherez: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2020
omenka:

Treat that first
You hardly ever condemned the killing by these herdsmen so this is political too.
Have you also condemned the purchase of new cars for NASS & renovation even during lockdown too?

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by colorsofrainbow: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2020
morgstreme:

You are not bright..

What has BUHARI got to do with this

What is wrong with almost all the folks on this platform
the self-acclaimed Mr Bright,your buhari is a terrorist...deal with the reality.If only he was a true democrat like his brother Yar'adua
Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by Cherez: 9:36am On Aug 28, 2020
omenka:

Treat that first
Have you also condemned the purchase of new cars for NASS & renovation even during lockdown too?
The only thing people commend Orton for is his head-on condemnation of Benue killings. Maybe he's not working, you guys should vote him out.
As for these killings, he's done well to mitigate it
Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by Brushstrokes20: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2020
Spot on!.. Enough of nonsense
Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by nogragra: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2020
Ukpaka:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/any-fulani-who-comes-to-benue-as-vigilante-will-go-to-jail-ortom/%3famp=1
Just for the records........Yorubas must know their enemies and must deal with them without mercy when God finally give them into their hands. Mark my words, it will definitely come to pass, no matter how long it takes. These Fulanis are nothing but children of devil, including the one who called himself the president of Nigeria. They are No 1 enemies of yoruba people. God will soon reappoint a new Moses for the Yoruba nation but here is the warning, my yoruba people stay away from idol worshiping and rituals to see the full blessing of God Almighty, remember what happened the other day on the foot of mount Sinnai and also the general misdemeanure and stubborness of the Israelites, typically found in Yorubas of today and leaving Muric animals to go scort free despite all their back biting. Whoever is snitching on yoruba nation and deviating from our common single voice must henceforth be dealt with decisively no matter who they are whether they are tinubu of this world or Akintola, or any bagga they must face the rath of the people. Second enemy of Yoruba people are the children of demons called igbo the people who live by lie for lie and crime, the truth is upon all yorubas do for these good for nothing people (Igbos) they never blink to work against a yoruba son or daughter (History and present has shown)or our collective progression, whether it concern them or not. The last one is China who are typically planning to annex the whole world (they will soon meet their waterloo theough yoruba liberation, believe it or not) and will use useless unpatriotic leaders like Hausa fulani, igbos and other leaders of African nations as we see in Zambia, to steal sovereighnty of a nation. Yorubas must watch the kind of contract, Nigeria mofos leaders make with china over Yoruba land and they too must never sell land outrightly to any non-yorubas but must only go on short-term renewable lease only, of 10 years max. It is time yorubas begin to put structures in place to be controlled by their kit and kins (they have made yorubas poor despite plenty and have lied we don't have anything but God has indeed blessed us supassingly in yorubaland). Starting with Aare Ona Kakanfo who must reorganise a new effective military structure ( Not the politicised, ineffective amotekun that has arrived dead against the wishes of the people, no thanks to Fayemi and tinubu yoruba must warn and mark the two no play this time because enough is enough). It must have a new name perhaps renewed OPC, Odua force etc............ These should incorporate modern technology, Airforce army and navy and must be absolutely yoruba controlled. To move forward no yoruba structures must obey the Nigeria government henceforth and all yorubas must be encouraged to key into Oodua struction of command instead. THEY MUST PUT IN PLACE INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL STRUCTURE AND EVEN BORROW MONEY FROM UNDERSTANDING NATIONS, IN LIEU OF INDEPENDENCE, TO PROSECUTE WAR THAT MAY ENSUE AS A RESULT OF RECALCITRANT FULANI BELIGERENCE AND IGBO REVENGE STUPIDITY. Yorubas must be very serious for once about their very existence and their God given resources and must not see the journey ahead as not easy but its already summountable as God has began dealing with our enemies before the first shot is fired. we typically will love it to be peace full. However, a two sided matchet is called a sword not cutlass. In every plan their must always be a plan B when other ugly things outside the plan rear their ugly heads. mone is yorubas must factor all these into their plan and rest assured GOD WILL BLESS ALL OUR EFFORS. Yorubas be brave and yoruba ronu.
Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by morgstreme: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
the self-acclaimed Mr Bright,your buhari is a terrorist...deal with the reality.If only he was a true democrat like his brother Yar'adua
And your late WRETCHED illiterate father was what again?
Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 28, 2020
omenka:

So na your state; lol. You forgot to call him Ipob today. You better channel your energy to make your State and your people get the best rather than committing nuisance inform of shouting ipob.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:44am On Aug 28, 2020
omenka:

SHUT UP THERE!!!

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by eplanning: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2020
Brandstudio01:
They will say Ortom is an IPOB man or trying to destabilize the country grin

My brother what a country. Living in disunity and dishonest yet pretending at all fronts. I wonder how they want us to survive with some lack of trust for one another. Yet no body is doing anything to unite us as one big family again

That's because we are not "one big family". Even the Most High is against such "uniting'. Any such attempt at uniting is a guarantee for our slavery.

It is already clear that we are very different people. Let's stop the pretence. Everyone should mount his post and defend his territory and his family.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by jaxxy(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2020
Good response for ortom and every state governor such is expected. How can a small northern group be dictating to states. Are they ok??
Re: Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail by Dharniel600(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2020
omenka:

protection of life and properties is the primary purpose of Government. How can he even reason correctly when those useless Fulani herdsmen has turned The state into Fuji house of commotion? I stand with the governor on this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence / Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not / Nigerian Army Releases Phone Numbers To The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.