Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years (47789 Views)

Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets / Hauwa Suleiman: Driver’s Wife Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna / Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets Dies In Katsina (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by beejay501: 8:23am On Aug 28, 2020
rentAcock:
I'm not the righteousness guy and no I won't take my time to italicize my words, but I can confidently say God has a reason for everything. We may never understand his intent, but we are not supposed to. In his infinite wisdom, he knows what's best. May her soul rest in peace.
No nau
What reason nau
After 7 years of barreness
Ok God gave her 4 kids and decided to take her life in return abi
O wrong nau

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Xmuslim: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2020
femi4:
If God didn't give you a child, don't question him. He might be saving you from an untimely death.

so he cannot give you the child and still preserve your life? He must be a weak God

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Xmuslim: 8:25am On Aug 28, 2020
beejay501:

No nau
What reason nau
After 7 years of barreness
Ok God gave her 4 kids and decided to take her life in return abi
O wrong nau
leave them. They will justify anything their evil god did

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by elpatron95(m): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2020
It would be very annoying if her death was due to giving birth naturally...... meaning our doctors no get sense.

And would be more annoying, if she died cos of CS, meaning them suppose sack them.

The hospital for my backyard here wey just get 5 rooms dey do CS very well

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by lee818(f): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2020
fewAreRoaming:
Ehya, one of the reasons it's not good for a woman to give birth at elderly age cry
Pikin enter this kind contry without mama cry

Rip to her.

So to you 35 is now elderly! Wow! I can't believe you made this comment! Sorry for this generation!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Angy55(f): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2020
Xmuslim:
God does not answer prayers. Snap out of it sister

God answers prayers...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Xmuslim: 8:29am On Aug 28, 2020
Angy55:

God answers prayers...
prove it

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Jblessing(m): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2020
So bad
RIP
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by AmazingELixir: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2020
techmo:
undecided

IVF gone wrong

RIP... She should have opted for surgery instead of natural birth

No woman can dare push out four babies via natural birth...our health institutions are just complacent and down right unprofessional. Little wonder maternal and infant mortality is very high.

Poor woman had to give up her life for four to be brought into the world...with this sacrifice I pray they don't grow up to becomes road tigers shouting owo da all over Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by cray91(m): 8:32am On Aug 28, 2020
you right and you smart!
rentAcock:
I'm not the righteousness guy and no I won't take my time to italicize my words, but I can confidently say God has a reason for everything. We may never understand his intent, but we are not supposed to. In his infinite wisdom, he knows what's best. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by sofiscatedmoron: 8:33am On Aug 28, 2020
Chai,, this world is not balanced
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Xmuslim: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2020
Charmingrascal:
We can never fault God neither can we challenge him but sad situations like this always make me curious and I wish I could ask questions.

God knows best
Rest in peace
ask questions brother. I kept questioning God until I was convinced that he either doesn't exist or not merciful as we were taught.

Who says you can't fault God. Remember, he never spoke to you directly. Everything about God is based on our assumption as taught in our various religion. I left religion already though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by bigtt76(f): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2020
May her soul rest in peace amen. Sometimes you wonder if it's worth the life of a loved one cry

EvenBlogger:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/28/woman-married-without-child-seven-years-dies-after-giving-birth-quadruplet-lagos-family
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Vintageshirts: 8:36am On Aug 28, 2020
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by sonofElElyon: 8:36am On Aug 28, 2020
This is not the will or deed of God.. has the signature of dark powers written all over it..

She even died on her wedding anniversary...

Dark judgement...

rentAcock:
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by johnbull2017(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2020
techmo:

Multiple births after long years of barrenness is often IVF, it would have been safer for her to preplan birth through surgery instead of natural birth , since she knows she fertilised more than one egg

What makes you think the infants were delivered naturally?
Please, stick to what you know.

May she continue to rest in peace and God should console the hubby, and help him in carrying his cross.

Is it well.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by DonroxyII: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Inalilahi waina ilehi rojiun
كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَآئِقَةُ الْمَوْت Kullu nafsin zaiqatul maut (Every soul shall taste death)
Wallahi !
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by fewAreRoaming: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2020
lee818:

So to you 35 is now elderly! Wow! I can't believe you made this comment! Sorry for this generation!

Evening newspaper! marry during your prime, no! ayangayan upandan. Get fuvk my mention!!angry
Sorry for this generation you flat arse!
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by euniselfyahoo: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2020
So sad.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Makestyles: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2020
Profayo:

1.You don't know for sure if it's IVF,
2.They didn't mention anywhere that she had natural birth, it could have been C/S and most likely C/S

Its ivf. be more enlightened than this. that's most likely why she could not make it. it has underlying complications
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 28, 2020
just imagine the sorrow, that this incident have imprint on the family, a blessing come and suddenly sorrow will there is blessing there which is the child, this land nor balance..
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by femi4: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2020
Xmuslim:
so he cannot give you the child and still preserve your life? He must be a weak God
"See now that I myself am he! There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Angy55(f): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2020
Xmuslim:
prove it

I'm a living proof.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Goldp5988(f): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2020
Now that she's suppose be a joyful mother.

7 years of shame, disgrace, humiliation, name calling, hum hum, who will take care of those children?

And HE is the Almighty, He sit in the heaven and do what pleases HIM, who can question Him?
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by dimexy247(m): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2020
May God forgive her sins. May God take care of the children. This is utterly sad. � embarassed
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Dearlord(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2020
It shall be well
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Xristars(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2020
Hmm. its a pity.
Rest well.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2020
wow God knows what best
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Greatfullheart: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2020
Wow so sad, after waiting for 7year only for dreams to be cut short. No Woman is permited to die while bringing life to this world. May GOD PROTECT our Pregnant mothers. Amen

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Harfolayant1993: 9:04am On Aug 28, 2020
May God be with them all and grant their mother eternal rest. j. Ameen
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Teeboi56: 9:05am On Aug 28, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Inalilahi waina ilehi rojiun

كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَآئِقَةُ الْمَوْت
Kullu nafsin zaiqatul maut (Every soul shall taste death)
That's for sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) / Top 5 Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Nigeria / 10 Health Benefits Of Ginger!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.