Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years (47782 Views)

Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets / Hauwa Suleiman: Driver’s Wife Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna / Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets Dies In Katsina (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by id4sho(m): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2020
Sad news
black Friday
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by peacettw: 8:07am On Aug 28, 2020
techmo:
undecided

IVF gone wrong

RIP... She should have opted for surgery instead of natural birth

This encapsulates all that I wanted to say. While I don't understand this new trend of multiple pregnancy, it is imperative for expecting mothers to know that this comes with a lot of complications both to themselves and their babies.
Above all, natural births should be ruled out to further reduce the risk of complications.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by techmo(m): 8:08am On Aug 28, 2020
Profayo:

What's wrong of it is IVF?

Multiple births after long years of barrenness is often IVF, it would have been safer for her to preplan birth through surgery instead of natural birth , since she knows she fertilised more than one egg

7 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by tillaman(m): 8:08am On Aug 28, 2020
This is so sad, I pray she finds rest and may God keep her beautiful kids!!
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by stormborn28(m): 8:09am On Aug 28, 2020
Which kind wahala be this now
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Bahamas95(m): 8:09am On Aug 28, 2020
So painful, what a lose.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by stormborn28(m): 8:10am On Aug 28, 2020
techmo:

Multiple births after long years of barrenness is often IVF, it would have been safer for her to preplan birth through surgery instead of natural birth , since she knows she fertilised more than one egg

you are in order
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Profayo: 8:11am On Aug 28, 2020
techmo:

1.You don't know for sure if it's IVF,
2.They didn't mention anywhere that she had natural birth, it could have been C/S and most likely C/S

11 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Deborah98(f): 8:12am On Aug 28, 2020
So sad cry,rip to her, God please provide helpers for the new borns,this life get as e be undecided
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 28, 2020
techmo:
undecided

IVF gone wrong

it was DEFINITELY by CS.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Wettoid123: 8:13am On Aug 28, 2020
The mystery of life!
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 28, 2020
Profayo:

1.You don't know for sure if it's IVF,
2.They didn't mention anywhere that she had natural birth, it could have been C/S and most likely C/S
it's definitely by CS

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by stormborn28(m): 8:13am On Aug 28, 2020
Profayo:

What's wrong if it is IVF?
it would have been better if she opted for CS just like the the Nigerian couple in Dubai recently
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by colestephan86: 8:14am On Aug 28, 2020
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Angy55(f): 8:14am On Aug 28, 2020
rentAcock:
I'm not the righteousness guy and no I won't take my time to italicize my words, but I can confidently say God has a reason for everything. We may never understand his intent, but we are not supposed to. In his infinite wisdom, he knows what's best. May her soul rest in peace.
oh boy stop this statement of God has a reason for everything. Hannah prayed and God answered her. She concieved and was alive, Sarah the same thing.
The same evil people/strong man that delayed her are the same people that succeeded bringing her to 6 feet. Perhaps after praying and she took in, she relented. 1 thes 5:17 pray without ceasing.

This life is very deep.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Franking: 8:14am On Aug 28, 2020
rentAcock:
I'm not the righteousness guy and no I won't take my time to italicize my words, but I can confidently say God has a reason for everything. We may never understand his intent, but we are not supposed to. In his infinite wisdom, he knows what's best. May her soul rest in peace.

God must lack compassion for allowing this to happen. Life is tough but a baby without his mom? That's wickedness.
No reason can justify this, just say God is powerless and let it rest rather than giving nonsense excuses.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Xmuslim: 8:15am On Aug 28, 2020
God kill this one too. Religious fellows will say it's God's plan grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by mukthar2000(m): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2020
chaiiii, rest in perfect peace sister, hummmm

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Xmuslim: 8:17am On Aug 28, 2020
Franking:

God must lack compassion for allowing this to happen. Life is tough but a baby without his mom? That's wickedness.
No reason can justify this, just say God is powerless and let it rest rather than giving nonsense excuses.
loud it brother.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 28, 2020
EvenBlogger:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/28/woman-married-without-child-seven-years-dies-after-giving-birth-quadruplet-lagos-family

The day I heard a woman bawling out in agony in the "delivery" room was the very same day that I decided I'm never having kids of my own. That s#it is so crazy.

It is just not worth it.

There, I said it. sad
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Royalfurnitures: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2020
May we not die whenever our long expected blessing manifests in Jesus name. Amen

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Xmuslim: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2020
Angy55:
oh boy stop this statement of God has a reason for everything. Hannah prayed and God answered her. She concieved and was alive, Sarah the same thing.
The same evil people/strong man that delayed her are the same people that succeeded bringing her to 6 feet. Perhaps after praying and she took in, she relented. 1 thes 5:17 pray without ceasing.

This life is very deep.
God does not answer prayers. Snap out of it sister

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by LaReinaa(f): 8:19am On Aug 28, 2020
This is a heartbreaking news cry

May our joy never turn to tears IJN.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Xmuslim: 8:20am On Aug 28, 2020
mansakhalifa:

The day I heard a woman bawling out in agony in the "delivery" room was the day I decided I was never having kids of my own. That s#it is so crazy.

It is just not worth it.

There, I said it. sad
yes, God could not make delivery easier. Either he's unable to do it or he's able but too wicked to do it.

If I were a god, I will do a better job by making birth process easier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Olude193: 8:20am On Aug 28, 2020
techmo:
undecided

IVF gone wrong

Exactly...

Even if the aftermath effects of CS is painful it saves lives
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by doggedfighter(f): 8:20am On Aug 28, 2020
Angy55:

This life is very deep.
Strong man that's more powerful than God.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by femi4: 8:21am On Aug 28, 2020
If God didn't give you a child, don't question him. He might be saving you from an untimely death.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by izubext007: 8:21am On Aug 28, 2020
father in thy name of Jesus, any power that say I will not eat the fruit of my labour , catch fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
every body pray by typing
� fire.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Sircarma99: 8:21am On Aug 28, 2020
This life can be bitter when confronted with ugly situations.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Michaelbolaji: 8:22am On Aug 28, 2020
God will take care of her children
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Xmuslim: 8:22am On Aug 28, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Inalilahi waina ilehi rojiun
is Allah that wicked that he allowed the mother to die when the children need her the most.

I will never do such if I was Allah forgive one day

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) / Top 5 Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Nigeria / 10 Health Benefits Of Ginger!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.