Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years (47785 Views)

Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets / Hauwa Suleiman: Driver’s Wife Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna / Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets Dies In Katsina (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2020
These things are not a competition. It is not by force for a woman to give birth. What is wrong with Africans

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Richie6(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2020
Rip. So sad
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by hahn(m): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2020
rentAcock:
I'm not the righteousness guy and no I won't take my time to italicize my words, but I can confidently say God has a reason for everything. We may never understand his intent, but we are not supposed to. In his infinite wisdom, he knows what's best. May her soul rest in peace.

In this case god failed

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Offpoint: 9:21am On Aug 28, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Hnnm
My brother life beyond what our little mind can imagine.

Hard to say, but rest in peace to the dead

Please, I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only
Designing logo for 2k? What manner of designer?

Is that what your counterparts in foreign countries are designing logo for a pantry change?

Follow professional designers and learn and stop downgrading and abusing the graphics profession.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by temmienewells(m): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2020
techmo:
undecided

IVF gone wrong

RIP... She should have opted for surgery instead of natural birth

Just shut up man, please.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Neddstark: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2020
fewAreRoaming:
Ehya, one of the reasons it's not good for a woman to give birth at elderly age cry
Pikin enter this kind contry without mama cry

Rip to her.

35 is not elderly

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by jimoh3667(m): 9:24am On Aug 28, 2020
She did surgery actually
techmo:
undecided

IVF gone wrong

RIP... She should have opted for surgery instead of natural birth

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Neddstark: 9:25am On Aug 28, 2020
Her ovaries were over stimulated. The fertility treatment proceedure wasn't well managed. May her soul find rest.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Offpoint: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2020
rentAcock:
I'm not the righteousness guy and no I won't take my time to italicize my words, but I can confidently say God has a reason for everything. We may never understand his intent, but we are not supposed to. In his infinite wisdom, he knows what's best. May her soul rest in peace.
God has a reason for everything, so God has a reason for the death of mother of a day old baby?

You guys should stop painting God black. This is one of the reasons atheist are mocking God.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by lee818(f): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2020
fewAreRoaming:

Look who is talking! If you write like this sorry for the poor lady who marries an infantile minded person like you. What other obscenities are you going to spew at me! Again sorry for this generation! Kill yourself!
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Soulseeker01(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2020
DM 08028309776 if you can design a good logo
Brandstudio01:
Hnnm
My brother life beyond what our little mind can imagine.

Hard to say, but rest in peace to the dead

Please, I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Angelfrost(m): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2020
fewAreRoaming:
Ehya, one of the reasons it's not good for a woman to give birth at elderly age cry
Pikin enter this kind contry without mama cry

Rip to her.

What are you even typing??! She started trying for a child 7 years ago, meaning she was in her twenties when she started trying. How is that old?!! How is 35 old??! Should she have gotten married at the age of 16 or 18??!

Women all over the world carry and deliver safely even at the age of 40, while some die on the delivery bed at the age of 20 to 25... So, what trash are you typing??!

Her death could have been prevented via proper medical care, or she could have had underlying illness... Don't come spewing what you have no knowledge of...

Sigh... Nairaland and immature individuals!!! Smh!!!

6 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Angelfrost(m): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2020
peacettw:

This encapsulates all that I wanted to say. While I don't understand this new trend of multiple pregnancy, it is imperative for expecting mothers to know that this comes with a lot of complications both to themselves and their babies.
Above all, natural births should be ruled out to further reduce the risk of complications.

If she actually chose natural birth route, then it was quite unwise!!!

For multiple births, C-Section ought to be not only mandatory but even well booked ahead of EDD.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Martinez39s(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2020
rentAcock:
What's that relevant thing god couldn't achieve without the death of that woman? How are you sure there is wise divine reason for this tragedy that transcends human reason? What if there is none?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Marvieduke(f): 9:51am On Aug 28, 2020
What a sad one, after 7years of childlessness.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Olarewaju89: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2020
cry
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Openbusiness: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2020
fewAreRoaming:
Rip to her.
So young women don't die of childbirth complications sometimes too? Age is not the deciding factor of whether pre-childbirth or post-childbirth will be medical complications free.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by fewAreRoaming: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

What are you even typing??! She started trying for a child 7 years ago, meaning she was in her twenties when she started trying. How is that old?!! How is 35 old??! Should she have gotten married at the age of 16 or 18??!

Women all over the world carry and deliver safely even at the age of 40, while some die on the delivery bed at the age of 20 to 25... So, what trash are you typing??!

Her death could have been prevented via proper medical care, or she could have had underlying illness... Don't come spewing what you have no knowledge of...

Sigh... Nairaland and immature individuals!!! Smh!!!

where in my post did I say she's old?
where in my post did I say she married late?
where exactly in my post did I blame her for not have a child for 7years?

She was unlucky not to give birth for 7years, and this may or may not be her fault, that doesn't mean it isn't better to give birth at an earlier age.

And yes! her death could have be prevented if there was proper medical care.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Kkkem: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2020
So sad,may her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Olarewaju89: 9:59am On Aug 28, 2020
Soulseeker01:
DM 08028309776 if you can design a good logo

Beware of scammer oo

You can't design logo for 2k oo
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by kingxsamz(m): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2020
rentAcock:

Stfu... What stupid reason? undecided
After going through the pains of not having children for 7 years, only to die after finally giving birth. A time for her to enjoy motherhood. And you're here saying this crap.
Anyone can die at anytime. There's no reason, and there's no one watching over you or protecting anyone. It's just life. You live, you die.
If she had survived you'd still say it's your god.
Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by fewAreRoaming: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2020
lee818:

Look who is talking! If I write like this sorry for the poor criminal who marries an infantile minded person like me. What other obscenities am I going to spew at me! Again sorry for my generation! I'll Kill myself!
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by meobizy(f): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2020
“I must born pikin. I must born pikin.” Now she is six feet deep.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Zarha: 10:02am On Aug 28, 2020
Only God can do this

I have a newly shipped in Samsung A40, Camera and battery is superb!! 4gig/64gig. Very very clean with a cord.. Charger...

Call : 07030363986
Price :80k (Non negotiable)

Phone is guaranteed. Open box.. Very new
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by stchinedu: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2020
Negodu embarassed

Ije uwa.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by NkemChukwudi: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2020
I don’t know what NIGERIANS need all these children for?

Nigerians! What do we need these children for?

The country is underdeveloped and severely poor with poor life expectancy and life outcomes SO what the hell are we giving birth for?
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Sylvayoung: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2020
Oh death! Who are we to question God. He knows best. Dear God pls give the family the fortitude to bear their loss. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by dangermouse(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2020
Charmingrascal:
We can never fault God neither can we challenge him but sad situations like this always make me curious and I wish I could ask questions.

God knows best
Rest in peace
we cannot question God. We can only ask for Him to direct our paths.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Mccullum: 10:07am On Aug 28, 2020
May Allah have mercy on her soul on the day of accountability and grant her parade.
May Allah protect the babies she left behind and give her family the fortitude to bear the loss, amen.
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2020
Franking:

God must lack compassion for allowing this to happen. Life is tough but a baby without his mom? That's wickedness.
No reason can justify this, just say God is powerless and let it rest rather than giving nonsense excuses.
You are not objective!
You didn't even criticize the health workers that attended to her...
Re: Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 28, 2020
Xmuslim:
God does not answer prayers. Snap out of it sister
Assistant God, is that you?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) / Top 5 Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Nigeria / 10 Health Benefits Of Ginger!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.