Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,949 members, 7,838,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Access Bank Fraud....pls Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Fraud....pls Help (183 Views)

Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Fraud....pls Help by kemkem303: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2020
abeg come help me o...... Access bank wan kill me....last 2 months ago, my atm card was stolen. I got a debit of #300,000 immediately on the card which I rushed to the bank that they should block my card and also my account immediately. the following day, I told them to open my account, block the old card and u was issued a new card. yesterday they Debitted me again with 21,000 while I have my new ATM card in my purse.... the details of the debit is through pos....pls what should I do? it clear that the debit was through my old card? can I still get back my money? any access bank staff should come and clear this o.
Re: Access Bank Fraud....pls Help by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2020
Re: Access Bank Fraud....pls Help by blackboy(m): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2020
Someone no do their job. Go report at Access and Consumer protection board

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Fraud....pls Help by kemkem303: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2020
blackboy:
Someone no do their job. Go report at Access and Consumer protection board
thanks bro. Abeg shey na online I go do am or inside bank?
Re: Access Bank Fraud....pls Help by MikeMicheal(m): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2020
kemkem303:
thanks bro. Abeg shey na online I go do am or inside bank?
Inside my room.
See mumu question.
Go bank scatter everywhere, you dey here dey waste time.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Fraud....pls Help by MikeMicheal(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2020
You asked them to block atm card, they didnt and you got burnt for it, yet you are still calm like dis.

DEM GET LUCK SAY NO B ME, THAT BRANCH GO HOT.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Fraud....pls Help by MikeMicheal(m): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2020
Abi dem dey mad ni? my own money?
Ogun go kill their papa

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Fraud....pls Help by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2020
Go and make sure they block the atm.

Also make sure your account is totally secure as in totally secure.

If they don't listen to you, act like mad. No one wants a mad person in their bank.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Fraud....pls Help by nifemi25(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
Instead make you go bank to shout inside the banking hall. Tell them you want to see the bank manager.... Scattered everywhere

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Reality Of Nigeria-now And The Future / Join The Webinar Classroom / How Old Are You When You Start Making Things Happening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.