Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

List Of Things That Can Kill Someone's Ego And Destroy Their Morale - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things That Can Kill Someone's Ego And Destroy Their Morale (892 Views)

I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! / I'm Going To Kill Someone Today / Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Things That Can Kill Someone's Ego And Destroy Their Morale by NewDelhi(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2020
1. Telling a girl she's ugly.

2. Telling him/her that his/her food ain't sweet.

3. A girl getting to know you told your friends you fvcked her

4. A superior shouting at and insulting you in the midst of your colleagues.

5. Telling a girl she is stained at the back (menstrual stains)

6. Telling a guy to go and Barb his hair

7. Telling a girl or a guy he needs to change his wardrobe

8. This one personal. When I was in uni, a girl asked me if I no go change my uniform. Obviously I've been wearing a single cloth (shirt and trouser) for too long it began to look like it was a uniform.

Add yours.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Can Kill Someone's Ego And Destroy Their Morale by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 28, 2020
everything you write up there is "telling a girl " yen yen yen.Hope you are making money and not occupied with all this yeye telling a girl up and down
Re: List Of Things That Can Kill Someone's Ego And Destroy Their Morale by thesicilian: 10:42am On Aug 28, 2020
None of these things can affect my morale. Worst that can happen is that I'll just leave where you are if you say anything like that to me. The commonest thing that kills my morale is stepping out of the house without enough money.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Can Kill Someone's Ego And Destroy Their Morale by NewDelhi(m): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2020
Zzor:
everything you write up there is "telling a girl " yen yen yen.Hope you are making money and not occupied with all this yeye telling a girl up and down
Your boyfriend isn't even worthy of perceiving my fart.
Re: List Of Things That Can Kill Someone's Ego And Destroy Their Morale by fati2001(m): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2020
OK

(1) (Reply)

"I'll Never Leave You" Has Left. / Nairalanders I Need Advice / Woman Finds Out Boyfriend Is Cheating From Sunglasses Reflection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.