Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! (2960 Views)

I'm Going To Kill Someone Today / Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 27, 2023
Please I mistakenly gave my friend kolos currently he is scattering all my house right now. Please very urgent I don't want him to die!!! Pls help me, I don't want to go to jail. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. He has even wound me. Have called all my niggas to come and hold him. Pls what can I use For his body to be normal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by Blake755: 10:32pm On May 27, 2023
grin grin wink cheesy cheesy
Use 2 by 2 nack am for head

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by Goldbw122(m): 10:39pm On May 27, 2023
Blake755:
grin grin grin grin you wicked, best give am garri make e drink.. and don't forget to use that 2 by 2 if my own suggestion nor work.. wink cheesy

9 Likes

Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by carl90(m): 10:42pm On May 27, 2023
Call more niggars to hold him down.
Then get peak milk or Hollandia milk and pour into his mouth.
Then, pour palm red oil into his mouth as well.
Stick to what your body can control,they wouldn't hear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by Oluromantic: 10:43pm On May 27, 2023
Find nakedd woman for am

5 Likes

Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by Blake755: 10:43pm On May 27, 2023
Goldbw122:

grin grin grin grin you wicked, best give am garri make e drink.. and don't forget to use that 2 by 2 if my own suggestion nor work.. wink cheesy
Of all the things he go give am e come be colos that shit damn direct ticket to madness πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Op if 2 by 2 no work use oraimo cord wipe am
Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by Beebah321(f): 10:44pm On May 27, 2023
Lol grin grin
This life ehh na people dey find problem, problem no dey find people. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by illicit(m): 10:47pm On May 27, 2023
Tie him o
shocked
Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by PerfectStranger(m): 10:49pm On May 27, 2023
Take that first advise op.

Kolos na ya mate? grin
Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 27, 2023
carl90:
Call more niggars to hold him down.
Then get peak milk or Hollandia milk and pour into his mouth.
Then, pour palm red oil into his mouth as well.
Stick to what your body can control,they wouldn't hear.

Thank you boss. Is situation is getting worse. He is doing like he want to die..removing white from mouth. I'm currently not myself right nw. Na loud I suppose give aam I mistakenly go mole kolos for aaam. The kolos was for me. Omo!!! God what the fuc..k did I do
Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by judatech: 10:54pm On May 27, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by markidoo(m): 11:02pm On May 27, 2023
On kolos
On kolos
On kolos!!!

Just tie the god-damned dude..
Pour him lots of water,,and pray πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ he recovers fully.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by markidoo(m): 11:04pm On May 27, 2023
On kolos
On kolos
On kolos

Just tie the god-damned dude..
Pour him lots of water,,and pray πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ he recovers fully.

Your moniker sef na born to smoke,, pray πŸ™ you don't get to smoke with restrictions of freedom

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by lordchiz(m): 11:19pm On May 27, 2023
Give us feedback after e don kpai .....we go represent you for court
Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by LikeAking: 11:26pm On May 27, 2023
Just tie am down, he will be alright..

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by Midehi3(f): 11:51pm On May 27, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Thank you boss. Is situation is getting worse. He is doing like he want to die..removing white from mouth. I'm currently not myself right nw. Na loud I suppose give aam I mistakenly go mole kolos for aaam. The kolos was for me. Omo!!! God what the fuc..k did I do
Shebi you are born to smoke, keep it up

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by Blupen969(m): 1:14am On May 28, 2023
Beebah321:
Lol grin grin
This life ehh na people dey find problem, problem no dey find people. grin
Lols I just know say na you go talk this kind thing
Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by Illegal1(m): 3:07am On May 28, 2023
Omoh........u dey wyne us bah?
Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by 9gerian: 3:26am On May 28, 2023
This will definitely work. cheesy

Blake755:
Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by Gadafii: 4:54am On May 28, 2023
Put him under shower and run cold water on him

Then soak enough ijebu garri for him without sugar

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by falcon01: 6:34am On May 28, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Please I mistakenly gave my friend kolos currently he is scattering all my house right now. Please very urgent I don't want him to die!!! Pls help me, I don't want to go to jail. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. He has even wound me. Have called all my niggas to come and hold him. Pls what can I use For his body to be normal.
nothing can stop it, just wait for it to settle.
Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by iHateFraudsters: 6:42am On May 28, 2023
I support the 2 by 2 solution.

Never fails.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by Kingluqman(m): 7:10am On May 28, 2023
E don go far niyen
Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by Bankalert(m): 7:17am On May 28, 2023
Is he alright? Abi he don close im chapter 4 life?

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by bestman09(m): 7:33am On May 28, 2023
Give him weed and dry gin or ogogoro. It'll suppress the kolos. Thank me later.
Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by Beebah321(f): 8:58am On May 28, 2023
Blupen969:
Lols I just know say na you go talk this kind thing
you don know me well well be that cheesy
Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by Sacramento85(m): 9:09am On May 28, 2023
How is his condition now?
Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by SenecaTheYonger: 9:15am On May 28, 2023
Borntosmoke:

I wish you didn’t use that word β€œmistakenly” I would have loved to help you. I can’t stand liars. And that’s why I dislike guys like you. If he had refused to smoke, you will call him all kinds of derogatory names
Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by Mantilla(m): 9:37am On May 28, 2023
What.... What type of friend are you?
Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by Nobody: 9:38am On May 28, 2023
Sacramento85:
How is his condition now?

We Thank God. We took him to hospital yesterday..he is currently normal.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by carl90(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2023
Good to know he is now okay.
As Cicero go talk am,man know thyself.
I don't take weeed cos my body system don't accept it.
That bro don't need someone to tell him to run away from that particular smoke.
Borntosmoke:

We Thank God. We took him to hospital yesterday..he is currently normal.
Re: I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! by candygist: 10:56am On May 28, 2023
Make una tire am down for hands and leg, ley him down. Get cold bags of pure water pure on is head and feet for as long as you can. He will be fine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shall I Marry This Man? (Inter-Racial) / My Boyfriend Has Speech Problem: / Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.