Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. (8032 Views)

I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! / I'm Going To Kill Someone Today / I'm Gonna Kill Someone Very Soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
Please I need help before I kill someone, my fiancé just canceled our wedding because his baby mama wants to come back.
We’ve dated for five years and he told me he had a child but there’s nothing between him and the mother anymore, I’ve been helping him to pay child support, I’m from a very wealthy family and very hardworking too , I’ve helped set this guy up in life that I’m sure even up to his third generation can never suffer, this guy had nothing when I met him but I never looked down on him and I built him and established him, I was also a virgin , he disvirgined me.
After setting him up, this guy proposed to me and the wedding is in four months time and this guy suddenly informed me his baby mama wants to come back, I had informed the whole world I’m getting married, my Facebook,Instagram,sent out invitation letter, please I want to die the shame and pain is too much .
The most painful part is that I recently found out it was all a set up , this guy dated me to dupe me, but why don’t you dupe me and leave me in peace, you went to the extent of proposing marriage and make me send out invitation letters, he’s the only man I’ve dated in my life! I confronted him to know why he decided to ruin my life like this and his response shocked me , he said “what had he done that nobody has ever done before” , I couldn’t believe my ears, so this guy never loved me, even if he had lied on the devil that it’s the devils work I would’ve forgiven him , the boldness to tell me you hurt me intentionally!
No he can’t go just like that! He’s in the house I bought with another woman! I can’t do anything cause he’s name is on the documents! Please help me before I kill someone cause I’ve gone to the ghetto to get some hired killers and I’ve paid them already, but I called them yesterday to hold on because I’m scared I’ve never killed anyone In my life, what If his ghost haunts me? If I’m in my room will his ghost appear to me?
But he can’t just go scot free please what other thing can I do to this evil guy because he must also feel the same pain I’m feeling, this pain is everlasting and it will there until I die, he must also feel the same! Please anyone who know this guy should tell him to lie on the devil that it’s the devils work because I swear with my life he must pay!

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by MarketDispatch: 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
How do we believe this when you just registered today?

11 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by heendrix(m): 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
angie541:
Please I need help before I kill someone, my fiancé just canceled our wedding because his baby mama wants to come back.
We’ve dated for five years and he told me he had a child but there’s nothing between him and the mother anymore, I’ve been helping him to pay child support, I’m from a very wealthy family and very hardworking too , I’ve helped set this guy up in life that I’m sure even up to his third generation can never suffer, this guy had nothing when I met him but I never looked down on him and I built him and established him, I was also a virgin , he disvirgined me.
After setting him up, this guy proposed to me and the wedding is in four months time and this guy suddenly informed me his baby mama wants to come back, I had informed the whole world I’m getting married, my Facebook,Instagram,sent out invitation letter, please I want to die the shame and pain is too much .
The most painful part is that I recently found out it was all a set up , this guy dated me to dupe me, but why don’t you dupe me and leave me in peace, you went to the extent of proposing marriage and make me send out invitation letters, he’s the only man I’ve dated in my life! I confronted him to know why he decided to ruin my life like this and his response shocked me , he said “what had he done that nobody has ever done before” , I couldn’t believe my ears, so this guy never loved me, even if he had lied on the devil that it’s the devils work I would’ve forgiven him , the boldness to tell me you hurt me intentionally!
No he can’t go just like that! He’s in the house I bought with another woman! I can’t do anything cause he’s name is on the documents! Please help me before I kill someone cause I’ve gone to the ghetto to get some hired killers and I’ve paid them already, but I called them yesterday to hold on because I’m scared I’ve never killed anyone In my life, what If his ghost haunts me? If I’m in my room will his ghost appear to me?
But he can’t just go scot free please what other thing can I do to this evil guy because he must also feel the same pain I’m feeling, this pain is everlasting and it will there until I die, he must also feel the same! Please anyone who know this guy should tell him to lie on the devil that it’s the devils work because I swear with my life he must pay!

Why not just let him go and let Karma do his thing. Move on and just let it slide

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Dreyton36: 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
Abeg post yoir picture I wan see something
I wan know the reason why this marriage thing they pain you pass the dupe wey him dupe u

Abeg i dey wait

Lights up my kpoli in peace

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by RedSquid: 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
I don't pity some men that die untimely. Not one single bit. I've maintained this position always. Let a woman know her place

1. You wasted her time. She dumped so many people across the years with the hope of building a thing

2. You made her a mockery to everyone around her. Sadly most mehn in this generation are spineless and cowards. When they can't work to earn a living and climb up, they resort to all sorts of schemes to dupe ladies, many of whom never get their life back in a single piece if they don't die. Oh my God.

3. God have mercy. Spirit of the living God, have your way. There's always a way in the midst of life's complexities. There's always a way.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by HopeVictor(m): 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lie Mohammed should be your younger brother..

8 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by just2endowed: 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
This life no balance at all.... When single guys with good heart full everywhere... Op taking someone life is not the answer. You could charge him to court if you prove were duped,and force the assets in both of you guys name to be dissolve.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Sundrus: 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
RedSquid:
I don't pity some men that die untimely. Not one single bit. I've maintained this position always. Let a woman know her place

1. You wasted her time. She dumped so many people across the years with the hope of building a thing

2. You made her a mockery to everyone around her. Sadly most mehn in this generation are spineless and cowards. When they can't work to earn a living and climb up, they resort to all sorts of schemes to dupe ladies, many of whom never get their life back in a single piece if they don't die. Oh my God.

3. God have mercy. Spirit of the living God, have your way. There's always a way in the midst of life's complexities. There's always a way.
lol...see ur biased rant. If only ur myopic mind go fit broad enough to acknowledge say human wickedness lack gender.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by RedSquid: 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
just2endowed:
This life no balance at all.... When single guys with good heart full everywhere... Op taking someone life is not the answer. You could charge him to court if you prove were duped,and force the assets in both of your name to be dissolve.

That's always the problem. Single guys don't meet ladies that they both have this equality of love and affection. They don't. It's these dundaheads, worthless things that goes about messing society up. They don't even do it to mid tier ladies, they do it to high tier ladies. Damn, thus life is just beyond understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by RedSquid: 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
Sundrus:
lol...see ur biased rant. If only ur myopic mind go fit broad enough to acknowledge say human wickedness lack gender.

Indeed. This isn't a scenario to whittle down truths, go to bed kid.
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Taywon: 11:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
Wahala
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
MarketDispatch:

Thank you sincerely, bkos you will crack your brain and pure your heart hoping for best for these folks, only to find out they were using you to catch cruise and gain traffic. Haba

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by providencia(m): 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
As i was reading the story, it was getting shocking and shocking. The more i read, the more shock i get. I had to stop half way to check the profile and i was not dissapointed. Hope u get help. Good night

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
MarketDispatch:

You can choose not to believe!
I’ve been a regular visitor of nairaland, I just don’t have account here, I created the account today because I needed to post my story because I’ve never posted here!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
Dreyton36:
Abeg post yoir picture I wan see something
I wan know the reason why this marriage thing they pain you pass the dupe wey him dupe u

Abeg i dey wait

Lights up my kpoli in peace

There’s nothing wrong with me physically and otherwise!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
HopeVictor:
Lie Mohammed should be your younger brother..

Thank you .
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 05, 2021
providencia:
As i was reading the story, it was getting shocking and shocking. The more i read, the more shock i get. I had to stop half way to check the profile and i was not dissapointed. Hope u get help. Good night
There’s nothing wrong with my profile! I created my profile today because I needed to post as I’ve never posted here before, but I come here to read news!

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Ever8090: 12:01am On Mar 05, 2021

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 05, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Thank you sincerely, bkos you will crack your brain and pure your heart hoping for best for these folks, only to find out they were using you to catch cruise and gain traffic. Haba

i don’t blame you !

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 05, 2021
Ever8090:

Thank you!
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Spending123: 12:17am On Mar 05, 2021
Please Nairalanders do this type of ladies still exist in this country? because the last one I can remember died during the Nigeria civil war. Please if yes hit like but if no hit share. Thank you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Nueel: 12:19am On Mar 05, 2021
Omo.... Please don't kill him... It's just so sad to see him do something like this.... You have to move on, you will eventually get a better person.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by mmadu4: 12:21am On Mar 05, 2021
fake story just to bash men . dont believe this op . the account was registered today . i suspect Zzor

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Nueel: 12:24am On Mar 05, 2021
mmadu4:
fake story just to bash men . dont believe this op . the account was registered today . i suspect Zzor

Registering an account today doesn't really mean. The best is to provide solution rather than giving her a knock.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:36am On Mar 05, 2021
angie541:

i don’t blame you !

Don't get me wrong Mademoiselle, am not saying you are wrong.

The story is touching, very touching, a sad one at that, I sympathize with the narrative, it's just that this evening we were taken for a ride on a post a lover and his girl coincidentally met to air their grievances in the public space, only to discover it was a setup on accounts created recently.

Am sorry if I view you in that same light if your story is true, my sincerest condolence, and my prayer is that you heal from this great loss, but I've been through same, and I can tell you that it will hurt for a while but, when all of you is committed to God, you will find solace in Him and He will make you laugh at last.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by providencia(m): 12:40am On Mar 05, 2021
angie541:

There’s nothing wrong with my profile! I created my profile today because I needed to post as I’ve never posted here before, but I come here to read news!
Hmmm.. I just read everything now. What a shocking story. Its just that this kind of story is mainly associated with new account. Anyway, I not concern with whatever you chose to do with the dude. '' Na him know ''. I just hope you find someone that will heal your pain.
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by SarutobiEky(m): 12:43am On Mar 05, 2021
angie541:

i don’t blame you !

I dunno what to say. But I want you to know that if you feel wronged and you cannot take it, teach the guy a lesson, not killing him thiugh. Beautiful souls like yours don't deserve to be treated that way. I'm sorry about your plight. How old are you? If you fall between the range of 20-24 you've got no problem. There's always someone out there for you. You take care. All is well.
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by CandyOps(m): 1:20am On Mar 05, 2021
angie541, you were actually on the right path but it's a good thing you paused the contract and the reason is because it's one of the first thing the cops would search for -- a jealous ex or a business partner. In fact, most murders are either money-motivated or emotionally-motivated.

And when all fingers point to you, it'll be easy to rope you in because you have an alibi.

Let the dust settle first.. say like 7 - 8 months from now. Or... even a year or 2 from now.

Then you can renew the contract.
This time nobody would ever give you a 2nd thought because as they say "time heals"
And remember what they say about revenge.. it's a meal best served cold.

You can even spice up the coup de grace by including his newest family to the menu.
Nothing is fair in love and war.
I'd love to know how this goes tag me with your new acct whenever you make the Hit smiley

On the flip side... Time could actually heal you. So either ways it's a good thing you paused the contract

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by NobleDeSage001: 1:20am On Mar 05, 2021
If you kill him, you could go to jail if the deed is traced to you.

Your best bet is to seek redress from the court. Strip him of every single thing he acquired through you and jail him for deception. Get a very good lawyer to argue your case.

You have a valid case here and since your family has the resources, you can pursue the case to a conclusive end. Get your parents involved...

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by 3gpvids: 1:31am On Mar 05, 2021
Madam are you looking for your virginity?

Buh you know you cant be unfccked right?
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by Judybash93(m): 1:46am On Mar 05, 2021
undecidedGhosts? Well, if that will stop you from committing murder, then it's okay... Move on, it ain't worth it.. since you're rich, take it up with a good lawyer or harass him with the use of the police. No kii am o...shuuu....ki la gbe, ki le ju
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. by CheedyJ(m): 1:54am On Mar 05, 2021
I know your story na wash but sha just reprint the wedding invites & replace the guy’s name with mine .. the wedding must hold, lemme save you from shame ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Shy To Eat In-front Of They Boyfriends? / Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. / Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.