Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

I Need Psychological Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Psychological Help (768 Views)

Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know / Two Nairalanders That Needs Psychological Help / 'Adult Men Who Find Boobs As Sexual Organs Need Psychological Help' - Alyaa Gad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Psychological Help by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 28, 2020
Good day all,
I have decided to use my actual account for this.
I am depressed right now.
I am frustrated right.
I feel I have caused unrepairable damage to myself and my future.
I have lost faith in myself to the extent that yesterday I bought (on credit)the insecticide sniper so I could injest it. I am looking at it now. I feel it will be a great idea for me. I feel I will make me free from myself.
I lost my job which was totally my fault.
A lot of times I do thing in a very wrong way.
I feel to much unnecessarypressure on the job. I am depressed right now.

I have great plans for myself and my future this plans have been truncated
I am an introvert that Lacks discipline.
Even I claim to love God I do a lot of things that's against god's will.

I intended to be in a relationship with two people in my life they both rejected me.

I have no friends!
Even if I am graduate from the university it doesn't look like I am one.

My parents were rich but now very poor. I have failed them because they relied on me financially.
I can't even dream of going to them.

I have encouraged myself a lot times.

I am extremely lonely and poor right now. No food to eat. I am in a huge dept already.
I didn't manage my salary well where I worked.

I have thought of how to turn around my situation. I have visited companies etc. I am always been told we are not recruiting. Sent my CV as well.
Of course majority of the companies are thinking of how to downside the staffs.

I would have always been drunk but I dislike alcohol. Since this week began. I have been using sleeping tablet to avoid this depression.

I feel I am incapable of achieving my dreams
I am so TIRED. .
Re: I Need Psychological Help by essy4060: 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
You think hellfire is just a red region? It still remains a place of eternal fire envisaged as punishment for the damned. Funnily enough, what you seek lies within you, only if you could see beyond what you've lost. I have been in same shoes, but I overcame. Would you permit I share how I overcame? It would inspire and change your mindset, if only you could peruse twice.
derrick015:
Good day all,
I have decided to use my actual account for this.
I am depressed right now.
I am frustrated right.
I feel I have caused unrepairable damage to myself and my future.
I have lost faith in myself to the extent that yesterday I bought (on credit)the insecticide sniper so I could injest it. I am looking at it now. I feel it will be a great idea for me. I feel I will make me free from myself.
I lost my job which was totally my fault.
A lot of times I do thing in a very wrong way.
I feel to much unnecessarypressure on the job. I am depressed right now.

I have great plans for myself and my future this plans have been truncated
I am an introvert that Lacks discipline.
Even I claim to love God I do a lot of things that's against god's will.

I intended to be in a relationship with two people in my life they both rejected me.

I have no friends!
Even if I am graduate from the university it doesn't look like I am one.

My parents were rich but now very poor. I have failed them because they relied on me financially.
I can't even dream of going to them.

I have encouraged myself a lot times.

I am extremely lonely and poor right now. No food to eat. I am in a huge dept already.
I didn't manage my salary well where I worked.

I have thought of how to turn around my situation. I have visited companies etc. I am always been told we are not recruiting. Sent my CV as well.
Of course majority of the companies are thinking of how to downside the staffs.

I would have always been drunk but I dislike alcohol. Since this week began. I have been using sleeping tablet to avoid this depression.

I feel I am incapable of achieving my dreams
I am so TIRED. This sniper might be my last option. Even if I go to hell. I won't be alone there.

1 Like

Re: I Need Psychological Help by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
So how can we help you?
Re: I Need Psychological Help by gunpoint(m): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
Op you haven't said what you did/what is wrong. So how can we help or advise you if no one knows where you went wrong in the first place?
Re: I Need Psychological Help by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
gunpoint:
Op you haven't said what you did/what is wrong. So how can we help or advise you if no one knows where you went wrong in the first place?
It actually on the job performance
They got tired of my excesses. I was always delay the progress of the organisation. I was organised. I was too slow in attending to tasks.
Re: I Need Psychological Help by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2020
I still need help
Re: I Need Psychological Help by proclinician: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2020
Need which help pls? You have a sound mind in a head with all accessories intact, you have both hands and feet then you have a college degree but you come on the internet to type this volume of nonsense. What about people that lack one or two of these things?
Re: I Need Psychological Help by UDUJ(m): 11:08am On Aug 31, 2020
derrick015:
I still need help

I don't want to know what you did that resulted in your job loss, I am more concerned about this your suicidal tendency borne out of the resulting depression.

You need to man the fvck up and discard those silly thoughts. Lots of great men have passed through stages in their lives when they were dead broke and frustrated but they all picked themselves up and kept on going no matter the difficulties. The list is endless and they are all millionaires today examples like Dwayne Johnson (the Rock), J.K.Rowling (the Harry Potter series author), Steven Spielberg (the famous movie producer, Michael Jordan (probably the greatest basketball player ever) etc etc. These dudes had a point in their adult lives when they had less than $10 in their pockets. Very dark times but they all pushed through it and became the stars we admire and respect today.

Start exercising every morning as soon as you wake up from sleep. Jogging is good as it helps with depression.
Re: I Need Psychological Help by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
UDUJ:

I don't want to know what you did that resulted in your job loss, I am more concerned about this your suicidal tendency borne out of the resulting depression.

You need to man the fvck up and discard those silly thoughts. Lots of great men have passed through stages in their lives when they were dead broke and frustrated but they all picked themselves up and kept on going no matter the difficulties. The list is endless and they are all millionaires today examples like Dwayne Johnson (the Rock), J.K.Rowling (the Harry Potter series author), Steven Spielberg (the famous movie producer, Michael Jordan (probably the greatest basketball player ever) etc etc. These dudes had a point in their adult lives when they had less than $10 in their pockets. Very dark times but they all pushed through it and became the stars we admire and respect today.

Start exercising every morning as soon as you wake up from sleep. Jogging is good as it helps with depression.
Thank you
Re: I Need Psychological Help by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
I feel there's nothing I am fight for.
No goals notalent.
Re: I Need Psychological Help by jakeschafer: 10:41am On May 29
Dear friend, it sounds like you're carrying an incredibly heavy burden right now, and my heart goes out to you. It's understandable to feel overwhelmed when everything seems to be falling apart, but please know that there is hope, even in the darkest of times. Your struggles with depression, self-doubt, and financial hardship are real and valid, but they do not define your worth or your future. Taking steps to reach out for help, like sharing your feelings here, is a courageous first move. Arlington Psychological Services, for instance, could offer you professional support and guidance to navigate through these challenges. It's crucial to remember that you are not alone in this journey, and there are people who care about you and want to see you thrive. Please consider reaching out to a trusted friend, family member, or mental health professional for support. You deserve kindness, compassion, and the opportunity to heal and rebuild your life.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Masturbation Is Giving Me Stroke! / How To Make Your Woman Scared Of Losing You / How Do I Propose To A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.