Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,702 members, 7,955,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (38715 Views)

Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by MJBOLT: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
i like the camera design

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Zyxzzzz: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
how many times in a year this infinx dy make fone?na WA o
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
I got to admit it's really a good device
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
henry007:
More photos
1080✖2460 and 391ppi is what interests me...
I love quality displays, but the rest doesn't excite me I'll need to see it to confirm.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Badonasty(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Just buy an iPhone and give yourself peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by kingxsamz(m): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Unbiased1:

lol grin grin
You have checked the display, they beat your expectations
You checked the processor, they still beat your expectations
You checked the USB type, they still beat your expectations
You checked the Battery and Charging speed, and they super beat your expectations once again
Even in the camera aspect, they still beat your expectations
Now that you no longer have what you can use to criticize them, you are now complaining about the XOS UI undecided
My brother go and sleep jare. grin grin

He has sense. That's what sensible people do.
They admit to facts.
He admitted it's a good device.
This doesn't change the fact that their previous devices are trash though.
If they can keep improving like this, then there would be no need to criticize them all the time.

6 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by PizzleGold(m): 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
I dislike this new trend of multiple camera, It makes the phone look ugly to me.
There are still phone with a single camera that performs better than this phone e.g IphoneXr, iPhone8, Google pixel 4a and 3a.

Henry007 , Please do a new unboxing video for Google pixel 4a.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by feejay70: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
I hope malware and spyware are not installed in it right from the vendor?....
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by clarkmos15(m): 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
henry007:
More photos
bro abeg o dey serous... reason me one phone
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
henry007:
Infinix Zero 8 'Black Diamond' unboxing and review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkdT7PSgJe4

Over 16 months after the release of its predecessor - Infinix Zero 6, Infinix decided to skip the Zero 7 and take a giant leap in the spec sheet department rather than just an incremental upgrade. The Infinix Zero 8 packs a super fast, tested and trusted gaming chip - Mediatek Helio G90T, paired with 8GB RAM. Asides the CPU, Infinix used a 90hz refresh rate which makes for a smoother user experience altogether.

I think the image processing of of that 64MP back camera looks a lot like GCAM output and the super night mode is really impressive for any midrange phone on the market. The 48MP front facing camera also shoots videos in 4K and packs a ton of features usually reserved for primary cameras. However, most of them are gimmicky.

Not having dual stereo speakers is a bit of a let down considering the Infinix Note 7 spots those.
The only thing I didn't quite cover extensively is the battery life and it will be interesting to see long the battery lasts on 90hz compared to 60hz display setting. I did however test that 33watt fast charging while editing this video and it is faster than I predicted.

Price - N116,900

See screenshots from the video below + a few shots from the camera.
Xos ui is wack it makes the phone look like a p22 note 7 lite, had it been its android one I would say this is wonderful but anyway is good but can't compared to note 9 pro
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Meister(m): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
What exactly is special about the phone? shocked
The Redmi Note 8 PRO of a year old can go head to head..
And it is CHEAPER..
So,I ask again..
What exactly is special about it?
In the land of the BLIND.. grin

It's actually better than the note 8 pro, the 33w charging Sony imx 686 back camera and 90hz refresh rate gives it an edge.... Infinix really tried on this one and the price is not bad considering the situation of things right now.

I'm a xiaomi fan and I use a realme phone but I have to say the truth

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Meister(m): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Earlystar698:
My Xiaomi Mi A3 is better than this 1 million times in every angle, transsion is overpriced/overrated phone,but anyway it's good considering that we have too many tech illiterate roaming around in Nigeria/Africa,,,, they would still rush it like gala as usual at the end they would use GPS to locate caclare center grin...

When una eyes don clear abeg telli person oooooo

Bro calm down, there's really no comparison between the two

Pictures taken with my xiaomi mi a3,No edit cheesy
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Grandmeister(m): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
PizzleGold:
I dislike this new trend of multiple camera, It makes the phone look ugly to me.
There are still phone with a single camera that performs better than this phone e.g IphoneXr, iPhone8, Google pixel 4a and 3a.

Henry007 , Please do a new unboxing video for Google pixel 4a.
The iPhones still have multiple camera. Those cameras have different functions. One is for ultrawide shots, zoom, normal shots...those single camera iPhones can’t do it..only pixel phones can and that’s because they use softwares instead of physical camera lenses to perform.

6 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
IPhone or nothing.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
Very ugly UI.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by alasane: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
infinix phones are always overrated.....lethargic and always hangings ...i have over seven(7) varieties. My wife and i combined .... same problem
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by gramfree1: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nice phone.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by peterinah: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
This guy is always showing us his bleaching face with phone review.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by rowland545(m): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ahhh u don get pimples...nice update...

Bye
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
Most of their phones look alike
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by liveyourlife007(m): 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
peterinah:
This guy is always showing us his bleaching face with phone review.
That's his normal skin color. No one cursed you not to be fresh. Idiota

7 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by 900warriorz: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
iT'S gOt NOtHing ON mY sAMSUNg dUoS grin
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by freemi(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
Unbiased1:
Xiaomi users step in here grin
Infinix has just landed. Judging from the fact that parts for Transsion phones are readily available in Nigeria, I won't mind trying this machine out.
Infinix should have just destroyed Xiaomi users by using a 1440p display grin by now, some people would have been in the hospital grin grin
Good battery, FHD, Powerful processor with good GPU, 6.8inch display, 48MP selfie cam and 64MP main rear cam cheesy cheesy This is Gbas Gbos Gbas grin grin
Nice one from them, i'm really impressed. If this was a Nokia, Oppo or Huawei device, the price tag would have hit 180k - 200k.
for ur mind all dos mega pixel der wrote der are real. A 5 mega pixel on a branded phone will still b better than these things
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by peterinah: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
Meet Henry007 The first guy to show us his bleaching face using phone review grin
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by RealEzee(m): 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
alasane:
infinix phones are always overrated.....lethargic and always hangings ...i have over seven(7) varieties. My wife and i combined .... same problem
bro calm down, it's the mtk g90t chipset , it shouldn't lag anyhow, I'm a big fan of Xiaomi yet this zero 8 they tried, at least they're listening, let's see how it goes.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by RealEzee(m): 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
900warriorz:
iT'S gOt NOtHing ON mY sAMSUNg dUoS grin
which duos? grin
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by RealEzee(m): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nice one from Infinix

Abeg na gorilla glass 5? grin
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by SAVAGEBETS: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
henry007:
Infinix Zero 8 'Black Diamond' unboxing and review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkdT7PSgJe4

Over 16 months after the release of its predecessor - Infinix Zero 6, Infinix decided to skip the Zero 7 and take a giant leap in the spec sheet department rather than just an incremental upgrade. The Infinix Zero 8 packs a super fast, tested and trusted gaming chip - Mediatek Helio G90T, paired with 8GB RAM. Asides the CPU, Infinix used a 90hz refresh rate which makes for a smoother user experience altogether.

I think the image processing of of that 64MP back camera looks a lot like GCAM output and the super night mode is really impressive for any midrange phone on the market. The 48MP front facing camera also shoots videos in 4K and packs a ton of features usually reserved for primary cameras. However, most of them are gimmicky.

Not having dual stereo speakers is a bit of a let down considering the Infinix Note 7 spots those.
The only thing I didn't quite cover extensively is the battery life and it will be interesting to see long the battery lasts on 90hz compared to 60hz display setting. I did however test that 33watt fast charging while editing this video and it is faster than I predicted.

Price - N116,900

See screenshots from the video below + a few shots from the camera.

Phone companies just sell a digital camera with phone call abilities.. Its always about camera camera camera.. Can you silly phone companies make phones for audiophiles? Abi we no be humans? Lol honestly I don't care about camera... The most important thing for me after the screen res, chipset, ram and storage is if it supports "HI RES audio"...dobly atmos 5.1, wolfson DAC, stereo speakers and the likes.. It is about Audio fidelity for me... Please don't blame me I'm crazy about audio quality same way y'all crazy about cameras.

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Xtianvic(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
Unbiased1:
Xiaomi users step in here grin
Infinix has just landed. Judging from the fact that parts for Transsion phones are readily available in Nigeria, I won't mind trying this machine out.
Infinix should have just destroyed Xiaomi users by using a 1440p display grin by now, some people would have been in the hospital grin grin
Good battery, FHD, Powerful processor with good GPU, 6.8inch display, 48MP selfie cam and 64MP main rear cam cheesy cheesy This is Gbas Gbos Gbas grin grin
Nice one from them, I'm really impressed. If this was a Nokia, Oppo or Huawei device, the price tag would have hit 180k - 200k.
I bet this is your first time of shouting "powerful processor" since Infinix started manufacturing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 / Motorola Is Officially Back In Nigeria; Unveils New Range Of Smartphones / What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.