Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (38490 Views)

Infinix Note 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by mattmogan88: 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
INFINIX TRY....

lemme come and be going..
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Jefferyhi86(m): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Will look for this fone in the UAE guess it will be more cheaper , if not I will order from Nigeria.. The camera does design should av just look like iPhone na, anyway sha dem try
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Ademoore07(m): 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
My Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S (6+128GB) is better than this expensive crap.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Mustiboy(m): 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
Meister:

It's actually better than the note 8 pro, the 33w charging Sony imx 686 back camera and 90hz refresh rate gives it an edge.... Infinix really tried on this one and the price is not bad considering the situation of things right now.

I'm a xiaomi fan and I use a realme phone but I have to say the truth

At the same time, the Note 8 Pro has an IR blaster, an all-around better UI, and less bezels. And the Note 8 Pro costed less than 80K before the pandemic.

And one thing worth pointing out, Xiaomi LCDs have deeper blacks and colors are crisp, something Infinix LCDs lack.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by sunshineV(f): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

He has sense. That's what sensible people do.
They admit to facts.
He admitted it's a good device.
This doesn't change the fact that their previous devices are trash though.
If they can keep improving like this, then there would be no need to criticize them all the time.
i wasnt even gonna reply him. its a nice upgrade but a lot of things was wrong with tecno and infinix eg that ui full of ad. they can make it better or give stock andriod but that ekuke up there...i weak
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by skyhighweb1: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
see as phone long without dynamics jeez.

ewwww
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Xtianvic(m): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
Unbiased1:

lol grin grin
You have checked the display, they beat your expectations
You checked the processor, they still beat your expectations
You checked the USB type, they still beat your expectations
You checked the Battery and Charging speed, and they super beat your expectations once again
Even in the camera aspect, they still beat your expectations
Now that you no longer have what you can use to criticize them, you are now complaining about the XOS UIundecided
My brother go and sleep jare. grin grin
we want Infinix to give you the value for your money still, you are picking a fight with us
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by sunshineV(f): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
MartinsD12:

Xos ui is wack it makes the phone look like a p22 note 7 lite, had it been its android one I would say this is wonderful but anyway is good but can't compared to note 9 pro
d ui is wack stock wouldve been perfect
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Ademoore07(m): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
jericco1:
Bros all your pictures dey always look the same for all your reviews haba na undecided
Lol. I think say na only me dey observe am sef
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by sylvoclair1990: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Unbiased1:

grin grin You have no point here, the specs are right there in your face grin
Your Mi A3 will be wiped in the ass when placed near this machine grin
you are very correct my guy.infinix prove them all wrong,but in specs and price.I know they never saw it coming.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by sunshineV(f): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Xtianvic:
we want infinite to give you the value for your money still, you are picking a fight with us
is it not funny? in dis fight we won. we got what we wanted. na real life usage remain make things no depreciate after months
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by sunshineV(f): 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
sylvoclair1990:
you are very correct my guy.infinix prove them all wrong,but in specs and price.I know they never saw it coming.
dey didnt prove us wrong dey gave us what we wanted
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by bergs2: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
Mediatek Crap!!!!
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Protein0: 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Protein0:

28/8/2020
Available!!!
Redmi 9A 2/32gb N41,900

Redmi Note 8 4/64gb 71.5k

Redmi Note 9 3/64gb 75k

Redmi 9 4/64gb N64900

Redmi Note 9s 4/64gb N87,500(tempered glass freebie)

Redmi Note 9s 6/128gb N95,900(tempered glass freebie)

Redmi Note 9pro 6/128gb N110,800(tempered glass freebie)

Mi Band 5 N15,800

Call or whatsapp 07063579846

Stock Available in Lagos, Abuja, & Minna
Nationwide deliveries available.

All phones are brand new, Sealed and global versions
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Unclefemolala(m): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
Astrologyfact:
Please how can i receive money online from keyan please??
Download and install chipper cash
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
Meister:

It's actually better than the note 8 pro, the 33w charging Sony imx 686 back camera and 90hz refresh rate gives it an edge.... Infinix really tried on this one and the price is not bad considering the situation of things right now.

The Note 8 Pro is a one year old device and has the following advantages :
1.NFC
2.IR Blaster
3.Gorilla Glass 5 front and back,this phone has NO Gorilla Glass.
4.GLONASS GPS.
5.Cheaper.
6.Guaranteed updates.
I beg to differ that THIS is a better device.. shocked
Yes,it's not a bad device..
For an Infinix..

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by ofiko123(m): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nice one.. The phone looks good..
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by samuelson06(m): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
Timero72:
Make sense but in the meantime

WHO ELSE WANTS TO KNOW THE SIDE HUSTLE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS?
Hi,
     My name is Israel and in this article, I am going to show you how commercial banks are making legit money from You and I each day.

But i can show you how this money can be diverted into your bank accounts if you are going to read this to the end.

It might interest you to know that for every N100 airtime you buy from your bank,they make N5.

Now let's assume your bank has 1million customers and as I am typing this,all of them buy N100 airtime.

Here is the bank's profit within 20minutes.

N5 × 1,000,000=5 million naira.

I was perplexed when I saw this figures seeing that I was enriching them every single day instead of enriching my own pocket.

Our products keep crediting your account even when you are asleep.

You have nothing to worry about because it is well registered with CAC and NCC.

It is one of the cheapest business to start now and with 5k you are good to go.

Partner with us today before registration prices goes up by calling 08038134854.

You are comparing yourself with banks as if your customer base is as big as theirs. This is how you deceive people in the name of business. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Bkayyy: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
I came to check whether the reviewer has trimmed his beards and changed his black black T-shirt
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by MariamPraise(f): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
Wow! I think i really do love this one. I'll definitely check it out at the store.
https://www.techfiver.com/gmail-create-account/ for more phone reviews
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by gungab(m): 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
Is there a lower version, like 4gig ram and 64 gig rom
henry007:
Infinix Zero 8 'Black Diamond' unboxing and review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkdT7PSgJe4

Over 16 months after the release of its predecessor - Infinix Zero 6, Infinix decided to skip the Zero 7 and take a giant leap in the spec sheet department rather than just an incremental upgrade. The Infinix Zero 8 packs a super fast, tested and trusted gaming chip - Mediatek Helio G90T, paired with 8GB RAM. Asides the CPU, Infinix used a 90hz refresh rate which makes for a smoother user experience altogether.

I think the image processing of of that 64MP back camera looks a lot like GCAM output and the super night mode is really impressive for any midrange phone on the market. The 48MP front facing camera also shoots videos in 4K and packs a ton of features usually reserved for primary cameras. However, most of them are gimmicky.

Not having dual stereo speakers is a bit of a let down considering the Infinix Note 7 spots those.
The only thing I didn't quite cover extensively is the battery life and it will be interesting to see long the battery lasts on 90hz compared to 60hz display setting. I did however test that 33watt fast charging while editing this video and it is faster than I predicted.

Price - N116,900

See screenshots from the video below + a few shots from the camera.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by MrBONE2(m): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
Meister:

grin

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by chimezieeze98: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O59pqZzWEI0

How criminals sell fake phones to you in computer village
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
sunshineV:
d ui is wack stock wouldve been perfect
As a premium flagship phone the ui should have been upgraded not this boring infinix xos found on hot 8,hot 9 and even note 7 lite but apart from that camera design I don't like it, battery 4500mah should have been 5000mah
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Cryptofxt10: 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
henry007:
Infinix Zero 8 'Black Diamond' unboxing and review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkdT7PSgJe4

Over 16 months after the release of its predecessor - Infinix Zero 6, Infinix decided to skip the Zero 7 and take a giant leap in the spec sheet department rather than just an incremental upgrade. The Infinix Zero 8 packs a super fast, tested and trusted gaming chip - Mediatek Helio G90T, paired with 8GB RAM. Asides the CPU, Infinix used a 90hz refresh rate which makes for a smoother user experience altogether.

I think the image processing of of that 64MP back camera looks a lot like GCAM output and the super night mode is really impressive for any midrange phone on the market. The 48MP front facing camera also shoots videos in 4K and packs a ton of features usually reserved for primary cameras. However, most of them are gimmicky.

Not having dual stereo speakers is a bit of a let down considering the Infinix Note 7 spots those.
The only thing I didn't quite cover extensively is the battery life and it will be interesting to see long the battery lasts on 90hz compared to 60hz display setting. I did however test that 33watt fast charging while editing this video and it is faster than I predicted.

Price - N116,900

See screenshots from the video below + a few shots from the camera.

Your reviews are top notch

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by davillian(m): 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
Finally
They have a phone with G90T
But to me the design of the camera at the back is a no no for me
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by King44(m): 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
Plastic body and OS. is the last thing they should fix.

The processor is really great,

Redmi fans can't say anything, it was a win for infinix

Redmi gang has won my heart, my plan is to get Xiomi redmi 9 pro
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Bukden16(m): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
Earlystar698:
My Xiaomi Mi A3 is better than this 1 million times in every angle, transsion is overpriced/overrated phone,but anyway it's good considering that we have too many tech illiterate roaming around in Nigeria/Africa,,,, they would still rush it like gala as usual at the end they would use GPS to locate caclare center grin...

When una eyes don clear abeg telli person oooooo

Pictures taken with my xiaomi mi a3,No edit cheesy

Another red zinc State.
isok sha.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
gungab:
Is there a lower version, like 4gig ram and 64 gig rom

No

Cryptofxt10:

Your reviews are top notch

Thank you ��
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by sunshineV(f): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
MartinsD12:

As a premium flagship phone the ui should have been upgraded not this boring infinix xos found on hot 8,hot 9 and even note 7 lite but apart from that camera design I don't like it, battery 4500mah should have been 5000mah
right. i heard its got plastic back
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Michealvegas: 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
Helio G90t,dey try sha lol but still transsion ʘ‿ʘ
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
sunshineV:
right. i heard its got plastic back
Which is too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have 50k, What Phone Can I Buy With It? (good Battery, Ram And 4G) / How To Download Youtube Videos With Opera Mini / Social Media Is Ruining Your Life (I Quit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.