Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert (3233 Views)

New Born Baby Lost In Thought Just Days After Birth (photos) / Met My New Born Baby For The First Time Today - Photos / Viral Photo Of New Born Baby Surrounded By 1,616 IVF Needles Her Parents Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by belatoxx: 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
My baby worth to be endorsed by a company for advert. Hope I can see a good company that will sign her up for advert.,... Pls Like and Share I know she will get there.

Anyone who can help me find an good brand ambassador or product influencer for her pls DM me thanks

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by Iceyjayzz(m): 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by CHIMaaaah(m): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
instead of you to hustle and give your baby sweet life, you wanna use her to make money, please if you don't have money to take care of that cute baby, I am 100% ready to adopt her

15 Likes

Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by UDUJ(m): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
belatoxx:
My baby worth to be endorsed by a company for advert. Hope I can see a good company that will sign her up for advert.,... Pls Like and Share I know she will get there.

In another thread you created in the family section you said you saw this baby today. Are you the mother or what? What type of attention seeking is this?

4 Likes

Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by decatalyst(m): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
UDUJ:

In another thread you created in the family section you said you saw this baby today. Are you the mother or what? What type of attention seeking is this?

That is why it is very dangerous to trust any news or intent on Nairaland. Lots of fabricated stories and cry for help.

It is annoying!

1 Like

Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by belatoxx: 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
UDUJ:

Nairaland is for everyone I don't think is only for you sir or ma.... To seek attention you can say it as you wish all we need is same answer pls keep this too know to yourself sir this baby is too small to drag with your mood
Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by UDUJ(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
decatalyst:

That is why it is very dangerous to trust any news or intent on Nairaland. Lots of fabricated stories and cry for help.

It is annoying!

I mean, just imagine the rubbish, using an innocent baby to create traffic? I really hope the baby is really hers, if not such a woman should be locked up.

3 Likes

Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by Ahmed0336(m): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
CHIMaaaah:
instead of you to hustle and give your baby sweet life, you wanna use her to make money, please if you don't have money to take care of that cute baby, I am 100% ready to adopt her

Nna Ozugonu
Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by Vyzz: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
grin
Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by belatoxx: 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
CHIMaaaah:

Why won't you cos as you see her you see she is not taken good care of .... All the mummy calm down drama start like this remember. And for your information she is not available for adoption I have enough to take good care of her I just need celebrity status for her thanks

2 Likes

Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
belatoxx:

Why won't you cos as you see her you see she is not taken good care of .... All the mummy calm down drama start like this remember. And for your information she is not available for adoption I have enough to take good care of her I just need celebrity status for her thanks

GO TO TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM AND CONTACT THEIR INFLUENCERS. Nairaland is an anonymous forum.

Do not use just any picture .

If your target is SMA products , snap her beside those products. If your target is Pampers, snap her near Pampers .

Good luck, sweet mother .Your baby is healthy, adorable and looks well taken care of.

1 Like

Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
You couldn't allow her grow before you monetize her. Na your type dey do child trafficking and child labour. Nawa ooooo

5 Likes

Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by belatoxx: 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
ethicallyright:

GO TO TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM AND CONTACT THEIR INFLUENCERS. Nairaland is an anonymous forum.

Do not use just any picture .

If your target is SMA products , snap her beside those products. If your target is Pampers, snap her near Pampers .

Good luck, sweet mother .Your baby is healthy, adorable and looks well taken care of.

Thanks
Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
Palema007:
You couldn't allow her grow before you monetize her. Na your type dey do child trafficking and child labour. Nawa ooooo

She's not monetizing her. Have you watched blockbusters like "Baby's Day Out"? 3 month old babies have been lead actors in box office breaking movies. Their parents did more to make them pass those auditions .

What about sports? Messi's father is reaping the benefit of enrolling an under 5 year old child in a football academy today . He was his son's agent from birth and till today he is deeply involved all this Manchester City/PSG talks.

With population growth exceeding food supply , African parents should become innovative and seek the success of their children like their Western counterparts even at a tender age.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
ethicallyright:

She's not monetizing her. Have you watched blockbusters like "Baby's Day Out"? 3 month old babies have been lead actors in box office breaking movies.
What about sports? Messi's father is reaping the benefit of enrolling an under 5 year old child in a football academy today . He was his son's agent from birth and till today he is deeply involved all this Manchester City/PSG talks. With population growth exceeding food supply , African parents should become innovative and seek the success of their children like their Western counterparts even at a tender age.
Does that includes creating different threads and stories just to "Market" a baby? 5years old Messi showed interest in football, his father helped him with that.
No African parents don't need to become innovative, they are already good at it albeit for selfish reasons lol. They go from child trafficking to abuse to labour to child slavery, prostitution etc. Even Op is one of them cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
belatoxx:

Thanks

Open an Instagram page for her and boost the page with paid ads. Take different pictures of her and tag your target firms. Even though no firm is interested, with 20,000 followers on Instagram you can make money from small enterprises and medium level entrepreneurs who need a popular baby's page to market their products.

1 Like

Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
Palema007:
Does that includes creating different threads and stories just to "Market" a baby? 5years old Messi showed interest in football, his father helped him with that.
No African parents don't need to become innovative, they are already good at it albeit for selfish reasons lol. They go from child trafficking to abuse to labour to child slavery, prostitution etc. Even Op is one of them cheesy

She believes in her baby. She hopes in her and would never let her choose the bad path.
She wants her star to shine , she's eager to see her in the best of places but lacks the technical knowledge to do so, hence , she flooded Nairaland with many posts.

We live in a free society, at least on paper, where we can do almost anything we want to. Promoting ones baby is not a crime , neither is it morally and ethically unjustifiable.

2 Likes

Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
ethicallyright:

She believes in her baby. She hopes in her and would never let her choose the bad path.
She wants her star to shine , she's eager to see her in the best of places but lacks the technical knowledge to do so, hence , she flooded Nairaland with many posts.

We live in a free society, at least on paper, where we can do almost anything we want to. Promoting ones baby is not a crime , neither is it morally and ethically unjustifiable.
Lol.. well if you look closely, I do not hold a gun to her head or anyone's to see things my way. However I insist that child should be given a chance to decide what she wants if at all op meant well for the baby and not her own pocket. The baby can only make a choice when she's grown enough to decide if she wants the spotlight kind of lifestyle. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by belatoxx: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
ethicallyright:

She's not monetizing her. Have you watched blockbusters like "Baby's Day Out"? 3 month old babies have been lead actors in box office breaking movies. Their parents did more to make them pass those auditions .

What about sports? Messi's father is reaping the benefit of enrolling an under 5 year old child in a football academy today . He was his son's agent from birth and till today he is deeply involved all this Manchester City/PSG talks.

With population growth exceeding food supply , African parents should become innovative and seek the success of their children like their Western counterparts even at a tender age.

Awwwww thanks hope your days belong
Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by belatoxx: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
Palema007:
Lol.. well if you look closely, I do not hold a gun to her head or anyone's to see things my way. However I insist that child should be given a chance to decide what she wants if at all op meant well for the baby and not her own pocket. The baby can only make a choice when she's grown enough to decide if she wants the spotlight kind of lifestyle. Thanks.

Thanks for this
Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
Palema007:

Your argument is a clear case of women , poor and average people not supporting themselves.
What our Nairaland mother is doing is not different from what rich celebrities do across the globe.

Did Davido's Ifeanyi inform his father that he needs an ambassadorship deal from a diaper company few hours after his birth? What about Tiwa Savage's Jam Jam who modelled for Pampers as a baby? What about the Kardashian children (Including Kylie Jenner's daughter) who are consistently linked to one deal after the other. What about Beyonce's Blue Ivy that had social media pages to her name as a baby?

Following your argument would you let your child be irreligious until they come of age to choose a religion or prevent them from starting a regular creche or nursery School because they may be interested in a sports or music academy for kids when they are of age?

The parents of this beautiful baby girl may ordinarily not have money to fund her education in an ivy league school abroad after her secondary school, but a lucky deal could give them enough to safe for her future. That's the beauty of a free society and modern community where not only sons and daughters of the rich and princes have the monopoly of gracing our big screens.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
ethicallyright:

Your argument is a clear case of women , poor and average people not supporting themselves.
What our Nairaland mother is doing is not different from what rich celebrities do across the globe.

Did Davido's Ifeanyi inform his father that he needs an ambassadorship deal from a diaper company few hours after his birth? What about Tiwa Savage's Jam Jam who modelled for Pampers as a baby? What about the Kardashian children (Including Kylie Jenner's daughter) who are consistently linked to one deal after the other. What about Beyonce's Blue Ivy that had social media pages to her name as a child?

Following your argument would let your child be irreligious until they come of age to choose a religion or prevent them from starting a regular creche or nursery School because they may be interested in a sports or music academy for kids who they are of age?

The parents of this beautiful baby girl may ordinarily not have money to fund her education in a ivy league school abroad after her secondary school, but a lucky deal could give them enough to safe for her future. That's the beauty of a free society and modern society where not only sons and daughters of the rich and princes have the Monopoly of gracing our big screens.
LMAO! Dude c'mon! What's this all about? She has your support, she doesn't have mine. You are the obvious rich and above average person supporting her, shouldn't that be all that matters?
What's the Epistles for? To proof a point? Lol.. sorry dude I lost interest long ago in case you haven't noticed. cheesy

BTW I didn't read your previous epistle and this one, save yourself the stress of writing. cheesy .... Just saying cheesy

1 Like

Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by belatoxx: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
Palema007:
LMAO! Dude c'mon! What's this all about? She has your support, she doesn't have mine. You are the obvious rich and above average person supporting her, shouldn't that be all that matters?
What's the Epistles for? To proof a point? Lol.. sorry dude I lost interest long ago in case you haven't noticed. cheesy

BTW I didn't read your previous epistle and this one, save yourself the stress of writing. cheesy .... Just saying cheesy

Wish someone what you wish for your self mam nairaland need a total restructuring
Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by muller101(m): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
belatoxx:

What if her destiny is to be a low key individual. celebrity status indeed.
Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by belatoxx: 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
[quote author=muller101 post=93319276] What if her destiny is to be a low key individual. celebrity status indeed.[/quote

Like how your destiny stay in one place abi mctw I pray big for my baby so check yah self

1 Like

Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by muller101(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
[quote author=belatoxx post=93319733][/quote] You can do stuffs low key yet impacting greatly into people's lives.
Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
Airforce1 where are you... It's good you have two kids already... Imagine being a father to children who are brand ambassador
Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by decatalyst(m): 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
UDUJ:

I mean, just imagine the rubbish, using an innocent baby to create traffic? I really hope the baby is really hers, if not such a woman should be locked up.

It is disturbing.
Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by belatoxx: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
decatalyst:

It is disturbing.

[color=#990000][/color] disturbing your life
Re: My New Born Baby Worth To Be Endorsed By A Company For Advert by Airforce1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
Airforce1 where are you... It's good you have two kids already... Imagine being a father to children who are brand ambassador

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Before I Do Something Stupid. I Need Advice Desperately!!! / Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? / Be faithful Ladies and Gentlemen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.