Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? (3235 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Ladies, Will You Say 'YES' If The Guy U're Dating Now Proposes To U? / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by Warl0ck: 11:28am On Mar 23, 2023
As the topic implies; will you marry the girl you are dating now?
Or are just dating her cuz she has big ass?
Incase u got her pregnant now, can you take her in as ur wife?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Warl0ck:
will you marry the girl you are dating now?

not all women are wife material.... some are just there for a minute, others are there for longer and some would stay forever (after careful time spent together). you must date someone in order to discover them fully. marrying a stranger is the dumbest thing a man can do. so dating help in that process. just because a man is not gonna marry someone, doesnt mean he cannot spend loving time with her. whats important is that she understands that too.

why date somene if she isnt physically attractive to you? the 1st thing that a man notice about a woman is her physical attributes (aka looks, body etc)... thats what attracts us men to women initially and what makes us decide to approach someone trying to get to know her.

In case u got her pregnant now, can you take her in as ur wife?

just because a woman gets pregnant, doesnt mean you should either keep the child nor marry the lady. in the world we live in today, there are plenty of ways to avoid either:
A) abstinence
B) use condoms
C) pull out technique
D) use contraception
E) morning after pill
F) abortion
G) adoption

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by Drsnives(m): 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
💯 percent

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by livenija: 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

not all women are wife material.... some are just there for a minute, others are there for longer and some would stay forever (after careful time spent together). you must date someone in order to discover them fully. marrying a stranger is the dumbest thing a man can do. so dating help in that process. just because a man is not gonna marry someone, doesnt mean he cannot spend loving time with her. whats important is that she understands that too.

why date somene if she isnt physically attractive to you? the 1st thing that a man notice about a woman is her physical attributes (aka looks, body etc)... thats what attracts us men to women initially and what makes us decide to approach someone trying to get to know her.

just because a woman gets pregnant, doesnt mean you should either keep the child nor marry the lady. in the world we live in today, there are plenty of ways to avoid either:
A) abstinence
B) use condoms
C) pull out technique
D) use contraception
E) morning after pill
F) abortion
G) adoption
na simple question dem ask u, u dey always act like jobless over sabi person

19 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by Fahvvy: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
There's one thing lots of women still don't understand or have refused to come to terms with undecided...

That you're f.u.vkabe doesn't mean you're marriageable undecided...

A guy can fuvk with you just for the fun of it and he will never ever think anything related to marriage in his head undecided...

So don't think that because a guy be nac.king you and spending on you automatically mean that he considers you wife material in his head undecided...

Having said so...
Can I marry the girl I'm dating?

Well...
Time will tell grin...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by livenija: 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
Simple answer nope

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by OmotolaBoy(m): 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
I will be 31 come April 12 and I've never had a girlfriend...

how will I even get married?
I don't know how to talk to women
a staunch introvert
...I sees it as herculean task...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by Warl0ck: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
OmotolaBoy:

a staunch introvert

for real bro?

5 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by Tenrack: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
OmotolaBoy:

a staunch introvert

this mf is worse than I am. Wow.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Can I Marry four at a go.
But seriously no!!!
Marriage is too big a risk to take.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by OmotolaBoy(m): 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Tenrack:
this mf is worse than I am. Wow.
lols I look younger than my age though.. yli wouldn't know I will be clocking 31 soon..

I'm thinking if I will get married at all.. I'm a new serving corper PH

my introvert nature don carry me come here o

I don't talk from greeting people

they might be thinking I'm forming or proud but it's my nature and I can't cheat it...

To even make friends is so difficult for me talkless of approaching women

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by OmotolaBoy(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
Warl0ck:
for real bro?
yes ooo

I'm thinking of going up to elderly people to marry a Lady for me when I'm ready....I think that's the best way...

abi how you see ham?

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by shulaaa(f): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
yes 💯

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by efficiencie(m): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Warl0ck:
As the topic implies; will you marry the girl you are dating now?

Incase u got her pregnant now, can you take her in as ur wife?

Mehn you dey ment ohh...which one be "vawulence alaikum" grin grin grin

Well as for me ohh, tissue paper is not letter head paper. With one you wipe the aftermath of relieving yourself and with the other you do very important things. As a lady never make yourself a tissue paper or else many men will pump and dump you.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by Bahamas95(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
Capital letter YES.

She's the sweetest girl ever, God bless the day she stepped into my hostel.... Can't take my eyes off her for a minute.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by BlackMan6969(m): 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
OmotolaBoy:

a staunch introvert

Damn! Your situation is critical. But i hope you do get some pussy though?

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by OmotolaBoy(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
BlackMan6969:
Damn! Your situation is critical. But i hope you do get some pussy though?
for where??.... no ooo....maybe I go tell my Dad maker him arrange any better woman for me to marry....

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by OmotolaBoy(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bahamas95:
Capital letter YES.

She's the sweetest girl ever, God bless the day she stepped into my hostel.... Can't take my eyes off her for a minute.
how you take do ham? e no dey stressful for you you wooed her the first time you saw her and she accepted? how this things dey take happen
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by Bahamas95(m): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
how you take do ham? e no dey stressful for you you wooed her the first time you saw her and she accepted? how this things dey take happen
I nor fit remember the last time I toast any girl.

I nor toast any of my ex girlfriends, my modus operandi is to start up as platonic friends. Women are very emotional, one thing would definitely lead to another and we would start dating if I want.....It has been working for me like that.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by nanakgh(m): 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

A) abstinence
B) use condoms
C) pull out technique
D) use contraception
E) morning after pill
F) abortion
G) adoption

Exactly my answer wrapped up beautifully. Don't mind the dimwit who insulted you up there.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by Tenrack: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
lols I look younger than my age though.. yli wouldn't know I will be clocking 31 soon..

I'm thinking if I will get married at all.. I'm a new serving corper PH

my introvert nature don carry me come here o

I don't talk from greeting people

they might be thinking I'm forming or proud but it's my nature and I can't cheat it...

To even make friends is so difficult for me talkless of approaching women
Omo guy. Hope say Yiu get money

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by OmotolaBoy(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
Tenrack:
Omo guy. Hope say Yiu get money
lol I no get money oooo
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by OmotolaBoy(m): 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bahamas95:
I nor fit remember the last time I toast any girl.

I nor toast any of my ex girlfriends, my modus operandi is to start up as platonic friends. Women are very emotional, one thing would definitely lead to another and we would start dating if I want.....It has been working for me like that.
to even start up as platonic friend is not easier for me....I don't really talk that much and you know women like guys that talks. a guy that can gist. but me I no dey talk ooo....na my problem be dat

all these things are so difficult for me ooo

when I'm back from work... I don't go out and be alone in my room till night....
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by Mykelslim: 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
to even start up as platonic friend is not easier for me....I don't really talk that much and you know women like guys that talks. a guy that can gist. but me I no dey talk ooo....na my problem be dat

when I'm back from work... I don't go out and be alone in my room till night....

Try and visit Pleasure Park on weekends. Take one or two drinks to get you a little tipsy. Talk to any random girl, fine or not. Just do it and collect number. You will get used to it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by Bahamas95(m): 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
OmotolaBoy:

I am also an introvert like you but not that shy around women. I don't believe all women like talkatives like you said, some like cool guys. I don't talk that much and women always wanna listen to me whenever I decide to speak with them, it's one of my selling points. The only time you hear my voice is when am angry, I always shock people.

Noisy girls are a turn off for me, I am only attracted to girls that share same vibe with me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by OmotolaBoy(m): 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
Mykelslim:

Try and visit Pleasure Park on weekends. Take one or two drinks to get you a little tipsy. Talk to any random girl, fine or not. Just do it and collect number. You will get used to it.
I've been told this several times

but what will I want to be talking with her I don't really know...

I tried it few times and got embarrassed.

them look me like say no be God create me..

disgrace for public...

all these experiences...
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by OmotolaBoy(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bahamas95:
I am also an introvert like you but not that shy around women. I don't believe all women like talkatives like you said, some like cool guys. I don't talk that much and women always wanna listen to me whenever I decide to speak with them, it's one of my selling points. The only time you hear my voice is when am angry, I always shock people.

Noisy girls are a turn off for me, I am only attracted to girls that share same vibe with me.
your own better ooo
since I started NYSC in PH...I've found it difficulty to talk to ladies even though it's a girls school and have a lot of female teachers..

a fellow Lady corper self dey here.... I no dey talk to her ooo

they might be thinking something is wrong with me or something
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by Tenrack: 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
lol I no get money oooo
ah! Guy!! cheesy no worry. God go make am soft

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by Mykelslim: 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
OmotolaBoy:

disgrace for public...

all these experiences...

Find random stuff about that place and start up the conversation.

Which side of the park does she like more? Has she tried boating? The aim is to collect number. It shouldn't take time so you can discharge her and move to the next target.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by labake1(f): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

A) abstinence
B) use condoms
C) pull out technique
D) use contraception
E) morning after pill
F) abortion
G) adoption

Professor, it is a YES OR NO answer.
See note!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by BlackMan6969(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
for where??.... no ooo....maybe I go tell my Dad maker him arrange any better woman for me to marry....
There is no such thing as better woman. Besides, arranged marriages don't work in this day & age. Just man up & talk to a girl. The best way to start is as friends. Abi u no get female friends?

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? by labake1(f): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
OmotolaBoy:

disgrace for public...

all these experiences...

Don't worry, na your type woman dey toast.
Your own dey come

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally We Found Hakimi Mentor. / My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy / My Life Partner Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.