Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Should Marriage Be Sacrficed On The Alter Of Childlessness? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Marriage Be Sacrficed On The Alter Of Childlessness? (1006 Views)

Must Marriage Be About Love? / Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! / Should Marriage Be A Yardstick For Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Marriage Be Sacrficed On The Alter Of Childlessness? by kedkngo(m): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2007
SHULD MARRIAGE BE BROUGHT TO AN ABRUPT END CAUSE OF CHILDLESSNESS AND A SEEMINGLY UNENDING WAITING FOR AN ISSUE?

LETS SHARE OUR VIEWS ON THIS ISSUE THAT AFFECTS OUR SOCIETY AT LARGE.
Re: Should Marriage Be Sacrficed On The Alter Of Childlessness? by Orla556: 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2007
This can be a serious issue especially when family and friends are on your neck.

Well, i think we should take an in debt look at the causes of infertility and what are likely to be done in each scenario

Let say, if a woman has been diagnosed not able to conceive through natural mean except like IVF and etc, what should one do?

Which ever way it is, i think it's a bitter pill to swallow
Re: Should Marriage Be Sacrficed On The Alter Of Childlessness? by Maximax(m): 8:09am On Jun 25, 2007
This is a very serious and contentious issue.

Where are the cousellors and Doctors in the House?

Please your response is highly needed here. cheesy
Re: Should Marriage Be Sacrficed On The Alter Of Childlessness? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:45am On Jun 26, 2007
@topic
no. my own opinion is if the married couples can not stand by each other in troubled times and seek the judgment of others or care about people's opinion, then what was the need of getting married or taking those vows?
Re: Should Marriage Be Sacrficed On The Alter Of Childlessness? by Ndipe(m): 6:17am On Jun 26, 2007
It is always the woman's 'fault' back home when there are no kid(s) in the marriage. I think that Africans need to wake up to the reality that it is not entirely their fault, but there are other factors involved. And I dont think that marriage should come to an end due to childlessness. Have faith in God!
Re: Should Marriage Be Sacrficed On The Alter Of Childlessness? by mamaput(f): 8:15am On Jun 26, 2007
Depends on how bad the Woman or man wants a child.
Is it not my natural right to have a BABY ?

(1) (Reply)

Sex And Marriage / Do You Think This Affect Me. / Please Help My Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.