Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix - Science/Technology (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix (81067 Views)

Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Golan007: 10:41am On Aug 29, 2020
Sarita01:

You're actually laughable,talking about fossils of something that may or may not have existed,nobody have ever seen dinosaurs,it's a myth man created but since scientists don't want to be outdone and seen as frauds you'll start bringing up useless evidences of something that existed 80million years that it's data have have been corrupted by different natural occurrences(rain,sun,etc),you want us to believe something that happened 80mil years but shouldn't believe something that happened 2 thousand years ago.how did you know what you saw was a dinosaur,who gave it that name,it might be called another name. there's no scientific explanation for me waking up every morning when some people are dying or dead,for me been healthy despite me not eating healthy,for protection despite living in a community where terrorists kill and kidnap people everyday,I'm still in school and not withdrawn despite not been intelligent,my parents are alive and healthy,we don't have much money but we eat three square meals everyday,I walk on roads were people have died,me living is a miracle,and there's no science that can tell me otherwise.every breath I take is prove that there is a higher being who's bigger than every science that is watching over me and that is a fact not some tomfoolery

It may have been called another name?

grin

Like Lion abi?
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Ooe33: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2020
Kindly refrain from using the bolded word wen talk about dinosaurs. Cos u can only record what happened in ur time so future generations can make reference.
I think words like APPRAISED or ESTIMATED are best suited for that sentence.

OtemAtum:
The book of universal history recorded organisms living billions of years ago. It is not new.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Sarita01(f): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2020
blingxx:

Says the set of people that believe in rapture , dozens of virgins waiting to them in heaven ...atleast scientist found dinosaur remains that prove their existence
Have u seen dinosaur before apart from the ones in sci fi movies,3 days ago there was an article on a city were Jesus performed miracles during his time 2k years ago,dumb individuals said it was a lie but now that they saw something you've never seen that existed 80mil years ago even before scientists said man evolved from monkeys,you open your mouth waaaa and started capping nonsense.you have faith in science of 80mil years but not something of 2k years even if you no go school pretend small say u kw book.if the white man said jump Nigerians will ask how high,tueh.na baby aetheist u be cos real aetheist don't even believe in the supernatural but I know you believe that juju is real
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Sarita01(f): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2020
Golan007:

It may have been called another name?

grin

Like Lion abi?
Maybe,were u there oga scientist,even before man was said to have evolved from monkeys dinosaurs were said to have existed,who was there to name them when man was still going through monkey phase
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Golan007: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2020
Sarita01:

Maybe,were u there oga scientist,even before man was said to have evolved from monkeys dinosaurs were said to have existed,who was there to name them when man was still going through monkey phase

Nobody said man evolved from monkeys.

Get your science right.

It is said that man and apes are relatives and it doesn't take a Harvard degree to see the similarities.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by OtemAtum: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2020
Ooe33:
Kindly refrain from using the bolded word wen talk about dinosaurs. Cos u can only record what happened in ur time so future generations can make reference.
I think words like APPRAISED or ESTIMATED are best suited for that sentence.

I didn't do the recording myself, rather the gods and homos who existed in those days did it. I was only privileged to get the revelation from them. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY from here
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

2 Likes

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Jamessly(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2020
wirinet:

Why not quote the exact chapter and verse, so we can know what specie of dinosaur it.
. Job 41:1-34 it talk about a certain creature called leviathan and another one in job 40:15-24 can't paste it here because it is to long and it will take space. But if you can read it after reading it check you dictionary about the creature and Google it, you will see for yourself. Mr
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Sarita01(f): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
Golan007:

Get your science right.

It is said that man and apes are relatives and it doesn't take a Harvard degree to see the similarities.
So where did scientists say man came from oga scientist?
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Judybash93(m): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
Judolisco:
OK what's your excuse for not believing?

I don't believe in anything without reliable evidence.

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by KenModi(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
Golan007:
It is easier for a black man to believe a tribe of people are God's chosen, a woman had a child without intercourse and the product of that birth ended up walking on water, dying and thereafter resurrecting and ascended unto to a place called heaven, than to accept that dinosaurs whose remains we see all the time ever existed.

What do you expect from a brainwashed people?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by KenModi(m): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
Which kind nonsense be this? 80m years? This is total rubbish and it's not needed atall... ko necessary

Look at what the guy above you wrote.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Salt3: 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Golan007:
It is easier for a black man to believe a tribe of people are God's chosen, a woman had a child without intercourse and the product of that birth ended up walking on water, dying and thereafter resurrecting and ascended unto to a place called heaven, than to accept that dinosaurs whose remains we see all the time ever existed.

Jesus is real. I have seen Christ on several occasions.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Golan007: 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Salt3:

Jesus is real. I have seen Christ on several occasions.

I believe you.

Looked like this guy, right?

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Judolisco(m): 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
Judybash93:

I don't believe in anything without reliable evidence.
alright

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Pelecius: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
Golan007:

Get your science right.

In claiming science guy, one ends up shooting himself on the foot. Is that how evolutionist put it? That man and apes are RELATIVES? grin grin

I talked about paradigm earlier, must the similarities between biological entities always be interpreted as common ancestry? What stops interpreting similarities in design to a COMMON DESIGNER?
The facts are there for all to see and it is not a must for the facts to be interpreted through an atheistic lens. That is not Scientific
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by RTSC: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
Xbee007:

The mental gymnastics to make sense out of nonsense. The existence of dinosaur is absolutely undebatable as it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt. They lived millions of years ago until an asteroid wiped them off the surface of the earth. The Bible on the other hand places the age of the universe around 6000yrs ago.
That is if you take the Genesis creation as a literal seven days.

If you put it in their proper context as millions of years apart, the Bible is accurate.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by nedzuby: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
NobleSeed:
you seif worst pass the op... Hope you are aware is not 8 million we are talking here is 80 million.. Haba ba bro.

In your mind earth is 6000 years. The earth has been in existence over a billion years
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Ooe33: 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
Thank you for offering, but I don't do such pleasure reading. I dey only read wetin concern me. dinosaurs and history going into million/billions of years NO CONCERN ME .

OtemAtum:
I didn't do the recording myself, rather the gods and homos who existed in those days did it. I was only privileged to get the revelation from them. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY from here
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Salt3: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Golan007:

I believe you.

Looked like this guy, right?

Every white man with long hair looks like that.
Last I saw Him, He was with a shepherd's rod, a calf on his shoulders and a book with the inscription Mathew 18:3

Angels have woken me up from sleep at midnight and asked me to pray. Angels have read the book of Acts for me in the dream.

Jesus is real.

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by OtemAtum: 5:29am On Aug 30, 2020
Ooe33:
Thank you for offering, but I don't do such pleasure reading. I dey only read wetin concern me. dinosaurs and history going into million/billions of years NO CONCERN ME .

Okay
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by TheCork(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
Powerfly:

We see all the time 4 where? Nah who dey follow you dey see all the time?

Please can I kiss u twice ?

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Powerfly(f): 7:13am On Aug 31, 2020
TheCork:

Please can I kiss u twice ?
ahh! Twice? Lolz.. Could that be a compliment?
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Powerfly(f): 7:35am On Aug 31, 2020
Salt3:

Every white man with long hair looks like that.
Last I saw Him, He was with a shepherd's rod, a calf on his shoulders and a book with the inscription Mathew 18:3

Angels have woken me up from sleep at midnight and asked me to pray. Angels have read the book of Acts for me in the dream.

Jesus is real.

My aunt use to see Jesus too.. I always want to talk about it but i know alot of people will doubt me.. She called sometime ago and said the last time she saw Jesus, HE Told her to tell her household & everyone who cared to listen that HE is coming to take his Saints away, that although there's no longer time, but when he looks at the number of souls that would be lost, He feels so sad and to think that he died for all these people, when alot is already perishing. HE also told her that delaying his coming is to give sinners& hypocrites time to amend their ways and turn to him but in the other hand, some faithful christians are becomin discouraged by the world.

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by vislabraye(m): 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Golan007:

Of course, I believe in Jesus and that he walked on water and died for us etc. But that doesn't invalidate the existence of dinosaurs
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by richforever123: 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
1StopRudeness:

U are the one that’s not getting my drift....

they have a tech that can’t decipher the age of a 31 year old footballer ... and they want me to believe they accurately deciphered a fossil that’s 50billion years old....nigga pleeeeeeease....

Yes you are right no technology is 100% accurate and no technology is 100% wrong, but there is an element of truth in their discoveries

Of the 429 MRI conducted by the Asian Football Confederation in 2007, 10 players (or 2.7%) were found to be over the age of 16 years in an otherwise Under-15 tournament. In 2008, one out of the 116 MRI conducted had full fusion.

Not everybody was pleased by the introduction of MRI. Nigeria had lost 15 players after they were proven to be over-age. Nigeria's Football Federation President Sani Lulu said: "I’ll not use the MRI to disqualify my players."He felt that FIFA had sprung their decision to use MRI upon the nations.

I suggest you read up more, let's educate ourselves more
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
richforever123:

Yes you are right no technology is 100% accurate and no technology is 100% wrong, but there is an element of truth in their discoveries

Of the 429 MRI conducted by the Asian Football Confederation in 2007, 10 players (or 2.7%) were found to be over the age of 16 years in an otherwise Under-15 tournament. In 2008, one out of the 116 MRI conducted had full fusion.

Not everybody was pleased by the introduction of MRI. Nigeria had lost 15 players after they were proven to be over-age. Nigeria's Football Federation President Sani Lulu said: "I’ll not use the MRI to disqualify my players."He felt that FIFA had sprung their decision to use MRI upon the nations.

I suggest you read up more, let's educate ourselves more

Don’t get me wrong... I’m a man of science.... I’m not disputing the existence of dinosaurs fossils..

I just have a problem with data accuracy...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) / Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight / Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.