Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix - Science/Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix (80982 Views)

Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by NobleSeed(m): 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
ibuildstuff:

God does not exist
bro check here there's something for you (psalm14:1)
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by ibuildstuff(m): 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
NobleSeed:
bro check here there's something for you (psalm14:1)
Absolutely nothing
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by earnit3: 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
really
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by NobleSeed(m): 12:06am On Aug 29, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Absolutely nothing
[color=#550000][/color] I won't say a word
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by nedzuby: 12:32am On Aug 29, 2020
NobleSeed:
are you dircting the question to the op or me?

Yes I am directing the question to you. The earth is older than 80 million Years
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Judolisco(m): 1:08am On Aug 29, 2020
Judybash93:

Faith to me is an excuse people use to believe in things based on bad evidence.
faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen...
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by mployer(m): 1:52am On Aug 29, 2020
SegFault:

Stop lying on Einstein's head, he was agnostic and he never made such stupid comment.

You don't know anything.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by neutral2000: 2:04am On Aug 29, 2020
madridguy:
The whites don't want to rest about the dinosaur grin God we need this animal back on earth.

Lol
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Judybash93(m): 3:07am On Aug 29, 2020
Judolisco:
faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen...

Exactly, my point
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by ofiko123(m): 5:31am On Aug 29, 2020
80 million years ke?
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Tannhauser(m): 6:26am On Aug 29, 2020
Kondomatic:
You believe science without asking questions and then attack religious people for doing the same thing.

How are you different?

I can't believe the cretin that posted this has actually completed secondary school. And the totally daft comment got about 20 likes, is this how badly the standard of education has fallen in Nigeria? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by akan102: 7:28am On Aug 29, 2020
Kondomatic:
80 million years ago?
Its possible because even the bible said a thousand years is like a day in the eyes of God so it very possible.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by NobleSeed(m): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2020
nedzuby:

Yes I am directing the question to you. The earth is older than 80 million Years
you seif worst pass the op... Hope you are aware is not 8 million we are talking here is 80 million.. Haba ba bro.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by obonujoker(m): 8:03am On Aug 29, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Absolutely nothing

If God does not exist, then why are you alive??
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Oyiboman69: 8:35am On Aug 29, 2020
Barbsamiin:
hmmm, nairaland and million years of dinosaurus.

how can someone sit at the comfort of his environ creating 3D imagineries and telling stories of 80m years ago.
Anyway, man must chop.
and they said this world will soon end?

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Oyiboman69: 8:38am On Aug 29, 2020
Golan007:

How can you say I believe science without asking when I am a scientist myself?

We use the existence of fossils to date geological strata with the proof of it being oil and gas deposits.

You guys are laughable.
the Nigerian version of scientist.

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Judolisco(m): 8:43am On Aug 29, 2020
Judybash93:

Exactly, my point
OK what's your excuse for not believing?
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Golan007: 8:47am On Aug 29, 2020
Oyiboman69:
the Nigerian version of scientist.

Na we be dat.

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by newdawn2017(f): 8:51am On Aug 29, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8667363/Baby-sauropods-born-single-horn-binocular-vision-disappeared-grew-older.html
Dis publication is demonic as d lie is so issues. What kind of scientists re these fa? undecided80 million what?? shocked what will enternity that d true God voved to bring faithful mankind back into then What is d Gain of dis scientist to lie demonically about things like this?? Even is d dinosaurs existed, it was nit millions of tears ago, it would be 5000yrs ago. What king lies re these, do they think us fools that re unable to research anything for themselves?? That was how Darwin's theory came here campaigning evolution. Stories not in harmony with d holy scriptures of d True God Yahweh nor science itself as d bible is in harmony with science.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by newdawn2017(f): 8:58am On Aug 29, 2020
Golan007:
It is easier for a black man to believe a tribe of people are God's chosen, a woman had a child without intercourse and the product of that birth ended up walking on water, dying and thereafter resurrecting and ascended unto to a place called heaven, than to accept that dinosaurs whose remains we see all the time ever existed.
i am not doubting d fact that they once existed, what Satanic is d huge lie about how long ago they existed. Which millions of years?? 112milion, 80 million. shocked they should fear God in these Numbers they re mentioning biko undecided d Earth isn't more than 6-7thoysand years old. What do they mean?? Do they think other humans won't research these timings for themselves first-hand?? What is behind dis large & exerggerated lies these whites tell?? Its occultic if u ask me. undecided
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by newdawn2017(f): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2020
Golan007:

A man walked on water 2 thousand years ago.

How about that?
very correct its supernatural. Real power.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by newdawn2017(f): 9:07am On Aug 29, 2020
Golan007:

We use the existence of fossils to date geological strata with the proof of it being oil and gas deposits.

You guys are laughable.
Who thought u that?? Nor be oyibo school?? Its flawed my brother, its fallacy. 2, 5, 112, 80million years. Do u know what u re saying shocked i hope u also well know that there is scientific studies backing d fact that d earth isn't more than 6-7000 years old. U men think only u guys ve d Monopoly of occultic findings. undecided people re also dedicated researchers of truth

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by obonujoker(m): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2020
Stupid pseudo scientists trying to undermine the power and Glory of God
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by BotherMleeper(m): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2020
xamuell:
I havent seen an angel. But just like I don't know if your telling the truth, why should you believe me.

Excuse me?

The AMNH is a very real place and is open to the public, as is the Smithsonian and countless public museums with dinosaur fossil displays.

Yikes.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by newdawn2017(f): 9:16am On Aug 29, 2020
RemoveKebab:
With the comments am seeing above I can say that we have a lot of illiterates on NL, no wonder it full of bizarre comments at times.

There is something called carbon dating,Ok
with carbon dating my dear, it exerggerated . These whites lie a lot m. The it not a fosil but one of earths solid minetal thst was just lying docile & dormant b4 d true God proceeded to form d earth giving it shape, light, separation of d waters, vegetation etc. As u know, water is even older that d earth as it was there b4 d formation of d earth hence a very powerful force of nature as well as d earth itself ( soil, rocks, including precious stones).
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by newdawn2017(f): 9:18am On Aug 29, 2020
OtemAtum:
The book of universal history recorded organisms living billions of years ago. It is not new.
Which book?? Inspired by who?? undecided
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by ibuildstuff(m): 9:42am On Aug 29, 2020
obonujoker:

If God does not exist, then why are you alive??
If god exist then why are lots of people dead, I lost a friend last month, young guy in his 30s. If god is responsible for people being alive then who is responsible for people being death.

Please if u want to have this argument with me, say something reasonable.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by ibuildstuff(m): 9:42am On Aug 29, 2020
NobleSeed:
[color=#550000][/color] I won't say a word
U are not obliged to say a word
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by JeogahII(m): 9:43am On Aug 29, 2020
80 million years in geological time scale is more recent. The geologist believed the earth is 4.6 billion years and dinosaurs went into extinction during the Jurassic (about 160 million years ago).

To the guy that insulted the Christians on the argument of whether the dinosaurs exist or not, I am both a Christian (a born again Christian) and a geologist.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2020
mployer:

You don't know anything.
Go and check Wikipedia instead of arguing blindly.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 29, 2020
JeogahII:
80 million years in geological time scale is more recent. The geologist believed the earth is 4.6 billion years and dinosaurs went into extinction during the Jurassic (about 160 million years ago).

To the guy that insulted the Christians on the argument of whether the dinosaurs exist or not, I am both a Christian (a born again Christian) and a geologist.
There's nothing wrong with that, our problem is with those who think that science is a waste of time.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Sarita01(f): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2020
Golan007:

You guys are laughable.
You're actually laughable,talking about fossils of something that may or may not have existed,nobody have ever seen dinosaurs,it's a myth man created but since scientists don't want to be outdone and seen as frauds you'll start bringing up useless evidences of something that existed 80million years that it's data have have been corrupted by different natural occurrences(rain,sun,etc),you want us to believe something that happened 80mil years but shouldn't believe something that happened 2 thousand years ago.how did you know what you saw was a dinosaur,who gave it that name,it might be called another name. there's no scientific explanation for me waking up every morning when some people are dying or dead,for me been healthy despite me not eating healthy,for protection despite living in a community where terrorists kill and kidnap people everyday,I'm still in school and not withdrawn despite not been intelligent,my parents are alive and healthy,we don't have much money but we eat three square meals everyday,I walk on roads were people have died,me living is a miracle,and there's no science that can tell me otherwise.every breath I take is prove that there is a higher being who's bigger than every science that is watching over me and that is a fact not some tomfoolery

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight / Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) / Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.