Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix (81020 Views)

Bones Of Dinosaur Specie That Lived 115 Million Years Ago Found In England (Pix) / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Pelecius: 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
Golan007:

Oh you mean like when the church claimed the Earth was the centre of the universe?

Perfect like when we found that a rainbow is simply a spectrum of white light broken into its constituents and not a promise about anything to Noah?

Surely, you believe science.

You are using a scientific device to respond on this forum.

grin
Of course the church was blindly following the SCIENCE of that time - Ptolemic Geocentricity. Is it not ironic that it was still church members that were able to challenge the SCIENCE of that era with powerful proofs that counter geocentricity and made what we have now - Heliocentricity?

Thank God for another church member Newton for his dispersion of visible white light again. Of course, it is not wrong for God to use an existing phenomenon as a symbol except you show that it explicitly said that that is the very FIRST time it appeared.

I always say it that we should avoid the equivocation of equating operational science (Physics, Chemistry, Medicine) with historical science (paleontology, archaeology). Using the internet and electricity is not the same as talking about millions of years. One is operational while the other is historical

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by jaxxy(m): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

Jesus' resurrection is the most celebrated and most talked about event in the bible.
Show me hardcore evidence or little "footprints" which can be traced to his resurrection. I'm waiting.

Take a pilgrimage tour to Isreal u will see everything and more.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ayilara1:

To your question, to be frank I wouldn't believe because it has no or negligible consequence whether I did or not but I will be reasonable enough not to rule out its possibility.

Not believing in science has a negligible consequence on me but not believing in God has a very regrettable consequence for you ... Please, who's smarter?

So if I told you that that Unicorn with five heads wants you to serve it and if you disobey it, there'll be grave consequences, would you believe? undecided

So you only believe in a god because you're scared of hellfire?
grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by madridguy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
Love you too bro.

finnacle2020:

I love you sir and I respect you alot. You might not know why.

I love your wisdom and that of your father
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
jaxxy:

Take a pilgrimage tour to Isreal u will see everything and more.

I thought you were better than this. sad
I'm asking for proof of the resurrection of the most celebrated figure in your religion and you're telling me to go to Israel?
Israel that isn't even a Christian nation? undecided
Nawa!

2 Likes

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Xbee007:

It is true that absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. However, without evidence, a lot of ridiculous and unproven can be made, like talking snake, walking on water, virgin birth, Noah's ark where 8 people feed millions possibly billions of animals for several days. This is why scientists seek evidence.

And your claim that scientist didn't accept the existence of microorganisms because they claim they can't see it is false. Scientists will simply ask you to prove it.

Help me tell that Ignoramus.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Pelecius: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Macsjebs:

Thanks, anything for the advancement of knowledge.
I think you post stuff like this to enjoy the discussion (between folks) and not really for knowledge sake. I know there are a lot of discoveries and invention that makes life better which you can post but I am yet to find from you.

It's cool anyway. You hardly even bring your input grin
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by DavidEsq(m): 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
NobleSeed:
Hmm 80 million What!!!
Op Abeg allow God use you for once na
See para grin grin grin! The lie don too much ba? grin grin grin

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by mployer(m): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

Here you go again.
You're using Eistein's belief (without proof
)
to validate your claim that a god exists simply because he's a scientist.
That's dumb.
And just like what @danyero said, what you're doing is called "Appeal to authority". It's a logical fallacy.

Appeal to authority is not a fallacy in totality, especially where the said authority is recognized by both sides in the argument. You and danyero need better education.

We both recognize Eistein as an authority in science, it's idiotic to discard his opinion in argument that has to do with science.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by nextstep(m): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
Pelecius:

The differences are not as easy as you put it.
1. There is what is called a ruling paradigm which the scientific consensus work with. Anything which challenge this paradigm is attacked with all might. An example was the ptolemic geocentricity, abiogenesis, and now materialism
2. Not all theories have repeatable experiments for them. Example include dark matter in cosmology, principle of uniformitarianism, chemical evolution and so many other auxiliary theories in the General theory of evolution. Historical science is what they call it, just-so-stories. No repeatable experiment.
3. Yes but most time, it is the auxiliary theories that are being revised while the core theory is protected. Example, cosmic evolution is being revised time to time while General Theory of evolution is protected
4. Yes but physical proofs don’t speak for themselves. They are being interpreted according to the ruling paradigm. Example, detecting Carbon – 14 in millions of years old fossils MUST NEVER be interpreted as the fossil being ‘recent’, rather, contaminations must be invoked to explain why the proof goes against the trumpeted long age.
5. This is not entirely factual and not purely scientific. For example, the origin of the universe is unexplainable, yet the scientific consensus says it was formed from NOTHING. Yes, nothing. Again, the origin of life is a nightmare, but in order to exclude a NON-MATERIAL cause, the scientific consensus resorted to the ‘magical’ abiogenesis.
Sir, it is not as simple as the media would want us to have it. Agreeing to some of those facts takes a huge leap of FAITH.

You make very good points.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Pelecius: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
Passionatebabe:

But as a believer in "science" one of your most trusted subjects is "evolution". The big bang happened, rocks and other inanimate pieces suddenly became single and multi celled organisms. Fish, frogs and other amphibians quickly transformed to lions and monkeys. These ones in turn became YOUR ancestors. When reminded that goats continue to be goats and fish continue to be fish, you claim there were "missing links".

You refuse to believe in God and his son Jesus even archeological and other evidences confirm so many things written in the Bible. True Christians believe in the "right science" not just any science. So stop condemning what you don't know or what you refuse to know, only to believe in "unproven science"

Moreover, in your understanding, it is only "black man" that believes in God! What more can I say!?
My heart leap for joy when I see people who question the status quo. I have been asking some of them how some of those things (facts?) you mentioned in the first paragraph are different from 'miracles'.

You are blessed
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
Pelecius:

[b]I think you post stuff like this to enjoy the discussion (between folks) and not really for knowledge sake. [/b]I know there are a lot of discoveries and invention that makes life better which you can post but I am yet to find from you.

It's cool anyway. You hardly even bring your input grin
Somehow sha, its part of learn, we also learn from others discussions
Thanks anyway wink wink
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Nyenom: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
I'm so amazed... how old is africa that nobody is exploring it.?
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
mployer:

Appeal to authority is not a fallacy in totality, especially where the said authority is recognized by both sides in the argument. You and danyero need better education.

We both recognize Eistein as an authority in science, it's idiotic to discard his opinion in argument that has to do with science.
A white bearded man living in the sky is scientific? undecided
That is why I asked you to provide Eistein's proof of a god.
What research did Eistein come up with to prove the existence of a god? I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by NobleSeed(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
DavidEsq:

See para grin grin grin! The lie don too much ba? grin grin grin
baba the thing para me .make you reason na: 80 million :
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by letitrainnow(m): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Golan007:

How can you say I believe science without asking when I am a scientist myself?

We use the existence of fossils to date geological strata with the proof of it being oil and gas deposits.

You guys are laughable.
Jesus is the science you are searching for.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by dalass(f): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Golan007:
It is [b]easier for a black man to believe [/b]a tribe of people are God's chosen, a woman had a child without intercourse and the product of that birth ended up walking on water, dying and thereafter resurrecting and ascended unto to a place called heaven, than to accept that dinosaurs whose remains we see all the time ever existed.

Whites and other races believe too... MIT just blacks..... And it seems to me that it has made their outlook, society and advanced living much better than ours

It is easier because the Book was a collection of eye witnesses accounts and the historical sites have also been confirmed by archeological evidences and proofs...

3 Likes

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Pelecius: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
mployer:

Your science that is still battling with corona virus.

Your science that copies from natural mechanisms. Yes, the camera is a copy of the mechanism of the natural eye. You can only copy from someone higher than you.

Science that has no explanation to origin of life except some big bang nonsense.

I am an engineer. Engineering is simply the application of natural laws to solve human problems. Did you ever ask who put the laws in place? Whomever put it in place is bigger than you.

Biomimicking is an interesting field of operational science where the design features of organisms are studied and are in turn, used in designing machines, structures etc. Yet, the superior designed organism that was copied is BELIEVED to come about by purposeless and random chance. I shake my head for their blind followers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Ayilara1(m): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Xbee007:

It is true that absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. However, without evidence, a lot of ridiculous and unproven can be made, like talking snake, walking on water, virgin birth, Noah's ark where 8 people feed millions possibly billions of animals for several days. This is why scientists seek evidence.

And your claim that scientist didn't accept the existence of microorganisms because they claim they can't see it is false. Scientists will simply ask you to prove it.

Because you're not there doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Even in this century, there are people that still float and levitate on air, how will science prove that? In Europe magic is still been practised.

When people lose the power to do so that in future generation and our children started saying "it's not possible because no one is doing it around us And it is not scientifically proven".. will you say they are on the truth?

If we can still see people levitating or doing different tricks in America idol at this Age, how do we disprove the probability of the miracles written Above?
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by jaxxy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

I thought you were better than this. sad
I'm asking for proof of the resurrection of the most celebrated figure in your religion and you're telling me to go to Israel?
Israel that isn't even a Christian nation? undecided
Nawa!

Jesus was a Jew not so? undecided

Are u asking about his resurrection or his existence?? His existence is there and the tomb is also there. Scientists have not disputed it. His resurrection is recorded in the scriptures. Even people in his time didn’t all witness or believe his resurrection. Normal of humans to doubt what they didn’t see.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by mployer(m): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

A white bearded man living in the sky is scientific? undecided
That is why I asked you to provide Eistein's proof of a god.
What research did Eistein come up with to prove the existence of a god? I'm waiting.

He saw the orderliness of the universe. Everything in the universe is in order and functions in order.

Things don't to get in order by accident. Someone has to keep it in order. Your room can't get in order by accident. You have to keep it in order.

So he said the universe is so organised to have come by accident, Someone must have made it so. And whomever that made it so is God. Therefore God exist.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Pelecius: 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
TimCook:

1. Medicine which is a branch of science would probably provide a vaccine. There are doctors who believe in a supreme being. Vaccines production have little or nothing to do with theory of evolution and the big bang theory.

2. Production of cell phones also have little or nothing to do with theory of evolution and the big bang theory.

3. The big bang was never observed, and can never be observed. It's a wide guess that has lots of weak foundations. That's one of the reasons its a proposed theory.

4. Please stop calling people who disagree with you ILLITERATES. There are scientist who disagree with those theories, and they are very good in their respective fields. You lots are not in anyway better or smarter than the average Nigerian, not cause you agree with scientist or anything.

I'd appreciate if you can show us studies and research you've carried out personally on your own, relating to these theories. If you can't, then you're no different from theist who swallow up everything they read, just different sides of the same coin (theist/atheist)

Very nice points there and the bolded is just what they fail to understand. It looks like some have refused to learn as this same thing is being said to them in every thread. One intelligent guy, ParpaSeventy explained it again in recently but they won't learn. It is pathetic to see them repeat the same fallacies over and over again
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
jaxxy:

Jesus was a Jew not so? undecided

Are u asking about his resurrection or his existence?? His existence is there and the tomb is also there. Scientists have not disputed it. His resurrection is recorded in the scriptures. Even people in his time didn’t all witness or believe his resurrection. Normal of humans to doubt what they didn’t see.

Seems like you have comprehension issues.
I'll ask again.
Jesus' resurrection is the most celebrated event in the bible. Now for someone to die and come back to life after 3 days only to ascend into the sky should be something that would be penned down in every part of history right?
Now, what evidence do you have to prove that a man died, resurrected after three days and flew into the sky? I'm waiting. And please don't tell me to go to Israel, because that's dumb, cus I'm pretty sure that you yourself haven't been to Israel before.

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Spectrum22: 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lies!
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Ayilara1(m): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

So if I told you that that Unicorn with five heads wants you to serve it and if you disobey it, there'll be grave consequences, would you believe? undecided

So you only believe in a god because you're scared of hellfire?
grin

Yea, because hellfire Nd paradise are things that worth averting and working for respectively.

No, because 1'm 10000000... Times convinced he exist and how ungrateful would I have being if I don't worship someone that created me out of nothing? What's the importance of your cup if it's refuses to allow you to use it to drink water?

If we do see God it's uniqueness will be questioned ... Who will regard diamond if it's something we all see when we step out of our door?

And again how will your cup prove you exist?
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
mployer:

He saw the orderliness of the universe. Everything in the universe is in order and functions in order.

Things don't to get in order by accident. Someone has to keep it in order. Your room can't get in order by accident. You have to keep it in order.

So he said the universe is so organised to have come by accident, Someone must have made it so. And whomever that made it so is God.
Therefore God exist.

This is the dumbest assertion I've seen today.
So in your own definition, what or who is a god? Describe its features, components and characteristics.

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Jamessly(m): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
danyero:
True.

According to the Bible, the Earth is flat and the Sun revolves around the Earth. If you want you can look up evidence that that is not the case. So you should ask yourself if the Bible is a reliable source of facts.
. Boss read the book of job in the bible it stated that the earth � is round not flat mr
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ayilara1:

Yea, because hellfire Nd paradise are things that worth averting and working for respectively.

No, because 1'm 10000000... Times convinced he exist and how ungrateful would I have being if I don't worship someone that created me out of nothing? What's the importance of your cup if it's refuses to allow you to use it to drink water?

If we do see God it's uniqueness will be questioned ... Who will regard diamond if it's something we all see when we step out of our door?

And again how will your cup prove you exist?

You're using an inanimate object to clarify your claims? undecided
Let me go down this dirr road with you and Let's just assume that my cup is alive. When I pick it up and drink from it, wouldn't that be enough for it to be aware of my existence? undecided

Besides, if you're '10000000 times' convinced that your god exists, you wouldn't need faith to believe, would you?
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Ayilara1(m): 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
mployer:

So he said the universe is so organised to have come by accident, Someone must have made it so. And whomever that made it so is God. Therefore God exist.

I wonder how they reason. They display plain ignorance and arrogance.

Imagine someone say

Nairaland pooped up on it own
The house we live in got no builder e.t.c

You can't ask most things created about it creator.

Ask nairaland - who created you? And it's says I created myself, he make sense?

Naira land is lifeless? That's same way we will be senseless when we don't see reason in divinity.
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ayilara1:

Because you're not there doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Even in this century, there are people that still float and levitate on air, how will science prove that? In Europe magic is still been practised.

When people lose the power to do so that in future generation and our children started saying "it's not possible because no one is doing it around us And it is not scientifically proven".. will you say they are on the truth?

If we can still see people levitating or doing different tricks in America idol at this Age, how do we disprove the probability of the miracles written Above?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Did this nigga just say people levitate? grin grin grin
Damn! There goes your MCM, embarrassing himself online.
After watching America Idol, you now believe people levitate. grin abeg.

1 Like

Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by Deborah98(f): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
80 million years ago, how old the world come be undecided
Re: Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix by MJBOLT: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
even a 5 year old child will find it hard to believe that sh1t but a grown ass adult believes it.

kingxsamz:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Did this nigga just say people levitate? grin grin grin
Damn! There goes your MCM, embarrassing himself online.
After watching America Idol, you now believe people levitate. grin abeg.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) / Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight / Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.