Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,600 members, 7,823,609 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Problems With Handsome Guys - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems With Handsome Guys (65398 Views)

Only Handsome Guys Can Relate To This / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2020
Obaawonuniversi:
Most guys and even married man don't want me to get closer to there girl in my street they call me splash Elegant. I find it very difficult to have gf they think maybe I am a Playboy or something

Well most handsome guys are normally very proud..my bestie is very handsome but his very proud so he has never been able to keep any successful relationship..

As for been a Playboy..well you're handsome and fair for that matter sef..so u have the physical/outward quality most women wants making it easier for them to fall in love with u at first sight..and if you don't have self discipline there is great tendency that u will be a Playboy
Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 29, 2020
like seriously??

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by LastProphet: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2020
Obaawonuniversi:
Really do you know how many girls that are fight just to have me ��

Yes girls and teenagers, be patient you will understand as you grow, we were all fine boys before
Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2020
CivilzedTyger:
I honesty can't mention one thing my fineness has done for me, aside getting unnecessary stares from ladies once in a while, fresh niggur still broke.

It's better to be average looking in Nigeria if u don't have money, as a fine boy no be all menial jobs u go fit do. You can't even go and apply for some jobs and they'll just see u and conclude you'll be lazy and won't perform.

I remember when I first went to my boss' shop for apprenticeship, he was kinda hostile to me at the beginning, it was later after discovering I'm a very simple person that he told me that when he first saw me he thought I was going to impregnate all his female apprentices.

When 100 lvl result came out, a girl actually had the guts to come and tell me that she didn't know I was this brilliant, that my looks deceived her, I was like WTF! so fine people no dey know book.

Lol..

1 Like

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2020
This Op are those type of men that will be dragging space with a lady in front of a mirror instead of him to focus on important issues,i hate it when a man thinks he's handsome and too conscious of it

1 Like

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2020
Denique:

Look it up on Google. Not popping up. A misspelling, perhaps?!
grin Sorry sis.Its not a standard English word but it's pidgin English.Its the same thing as mugu, it means to bring somebody massively under control or to make the person do your biddings without much of a resistance just because he wants to get something from you.The way you girls do most times. wink

3 Likes

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by TheManOfTheYear: 9:46am On Aug 29, 2020
CivilzedTyger:
I honesty can't mention one thing my fineness has done for me, aside getting unnecessary stares from ladies once in a while, fresh niggur still broke.

It's better to be average looking in Nigeria if u don't have money, as a fine boy no be all menial jobs u go fit do. You can't even go and apply for some jobs and they'll just see u and conclude you'll be lazy and won't perform.

I remember when I first went to my boss' shop for apprenticeship, he was kinda hostile to me at the beginning, it was later after discovering I'm a very simple person that he told me that when he first saw me he thought I was going to impregnate all his female apprentices.

When 100 lvl result came out, a girl actually had the guts to come and tell me that she didn't know I was this brilliant, that my looks deceived her, I was like WTF! so fine people no dey know book.
I can relate to everything you stated man.
There was a certain time I was in school, the school was renovating all the student hostels and that was during an holiday period, so hence, most students who had masonry and painting skills came to the different sites so they can earn some daily money.
Me I knew how to paint, so I went there the first day, I came late when the contractor in charge had already assigned everyone a role in the site, fine boy like me I just came and met the man, he just look me, e nor even reason me, I guessed he must have said in his mind "wetin this one fit do? "... It was another contractor, who was visibly elderly that saw me and he was kinda shocked.. I could see it in his face.
He called the contractor in charge and told him to assign me a role in the site, hours later, the same man came to meet me and was like he is proud of me, that other guys who were as handsome as me would be forming "fine boy" that they cannot even do this kind of job...

Lol.. That just one of my many experiences as a painter (side hustle) and many other scenarios

4 Likes

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Reelafonja(m): 9:55am On Aug 29, 2020
Obaawonuniversi:
Really do you know how many girls that are fight just to have me ��

yet u no fit construct simple sentence.
chia
Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Denique(f): 9:58am On Aug 29, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

grin Sorry sis.Its not a standard English word but it's pidgin English.Its the same thing as mugu, it means to bring somebody massively under control or to make the person do your biddings without much of a resistance just because he wants to get something from you.The way you girls do most times. wink

Then the actual word should be "modulate"
I thought my vocabs were beginning to fail me. sad
@your last line, I WEE change it for you o angry

1 Like

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Churchill6767: 9:59am On Aug 29, 2020
Nuttella:
Handsome guys are entitled pricks. I love my men average looking so he can worship every sand I walk on.

5 Likes

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by AmuDimpka: 10:00am On Aug 29, 2020
Obaawonuniversi:
i am very attractive and extremely handsome

monkey no fine but him mama love her
Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by etim4129(m): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2020
themaestro08:

Even these guys don't fit into my definition of "handsome". WTF is wrong with people these days? So many annoying narcissists and it ain't funny .
What is your definition of "handsome"
Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 29, 2020
Denique:

Then the actual word should be "modulate"
I thought my vocabs were beginning to fail me. sad
@your last line, I WEE change it for you o angry
Ok thanks madam Prof.I will do a proper research before I post.And don't change it for me ooh.The words fear women are currently ringing in my head right now. cool

2 Likes

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Denique(f): 10:05am On Aug 29, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

Ok thanks madam Prof.I will do a proper research before I post.And don't change it for me ooh.The words fear women are currently ringing in my head right now. cool
You're welcome, Wole Soyinka and na you know wetin women do you...we are easy going creatures! Don't just push us tongue

1 Like

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by fyneboi79(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2020
Nuttella:
Handsome guys are entitled pricks. I love my men average looking so he can worship every sand I walk on.
Yeah that's true because the moment you walk out on them,there will always be ladies waiting to take over.
Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2020
Denique:

You're welcome, Wole Soyinka and na you know wetin women do you...we are easy going creatures! Don't just push us tongue
cheesy Ok Madam.Grace Alele.Do have a nice day ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2020
ImACow:

Bro it's only the truly handsome that will concur with you.Its only the blockhead feminists and super envious guys that would keep on saying thrash especially their normal anthem "Go and make money" as if it's not everyone that should do so.Egbon carry go jo.Dont just let pride enter your head and live life first as a man striving to achieve in this world before every other thing.Remember being handsome is just a bonus just like being born into a rich family or being tall.There's a good and bad side to everything.Just figure out how to work on both.

I see those brandishing looks as people still in school or with a minute reasoning faculty. I was like that too when I was in school. As a matter of fact, my look meant everything to me.

As you grow, you realise that no matter how good looking you are, if you don't have money, you wouldn't get your taste in women.

Many guys get attention from ladies but are these ladies their taste? That's where money comes in.
Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by themaestro08(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2020
etim4129:
What is your definition of "handsome"

Average height, pointed nose, fair skin, white teeth, lovely eyes, soothing voice... Boy that's for me. Of course, I don't posses all this. Hope you get me.
Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by NACE13: 10:38am On Aug 29, 2020
globalmart:

Well most handsome guys are normally very proud..my bestie is very handsome but his very proud so he has never been able to keep any successful relationship..

As for been a Playboy..well you're handsome and fair for that matter sef..so u have the physical/outward quality most women wants making it easier for them to fall in love with u at first sight..and if you don't have self discipline there is great tendency that u will be a Playboy

From this your post, I can deduce that you have feelings for this your so-called 'bestie' and it is either you are scared to date him because you don't want to be on his 'list' or he doesn't see you both in a relationship, and you'd rather bottle up the feelings you have for him.

Don't worry, he'd outgrow that childish behaviour soon (if possible).

2 Likes

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
I can relate to everything you stated man.
There was a certain time I was in school, the school was renovating all the student hostels and that was during an holiday period, so hence, most students who had masonry and painting skills came to the different sites so they can earn some daily money.
Me I knew how to paint, so I went there the first day, I came late when the contractor in charge had already assigned everyone a role in the site, fine boy like me I just came and met the man, he just look me, e nor even reason me, I guessed he must have said in his mind "wetin this one fit do? "... It was another contractor, who was visibly elderly that saw me and he was kinda shocked.. I could see it in his face.
He called the contractor in charge and told him to assign me a role in the site, hours later, the same man came to meet me and was like he is proud of me, that other guys who were as handsome as me would be forming "fine boy" that they cannot even do this kind of job...

Lol.. That just one of my many experiences as a painter (side hustle) and many other scenarios
I swear down, people just look at you and they don't expect you to be productive, like the fine will put food on anyone's table. Keep up the hustle boss
Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Evercurious(f): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2020
Obaawonuniversi:
Most guys and even married man don't want me to get closer to there girl in my street they call me splash Elegant. I find it very difficult to have gf they think maybe I am a Playboy or something

Eyaah.. it's a pity.. I get your point
Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by dmgr(m): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2020

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by fyneboi79(m): 10:49am On Aug 29, 2020
Zzor:
Thats good,happy you are taking the bold decision,tag me when you post your wedding pix,may God be with you through it all.Also know that a man must be very patient in marriage,it takes some time for a woman to adjust in marriage,be her guide and helper,love her even at her worst,scold her lovingly when needed and don't cheat on her,just do your best and watch her love you for the rest of your life. God bless you
She's tough and very creative,the type of woman I like. She actually has a patent design @Nike sports. Sorry to say this but their thinking is quite plain and liberal based on spoken trust. I won't cheat on her because guns are like spoons and forks she's from and her brother is a military personnel.Thanks for your good wishes. I will definitely tag you when the time comes.

2 Likes

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by NACE13: 10:49am On Aug 29, 2020
Guys like this OP can be very annoying; they pay 100% attention to their looks and then use it to hustle for attention or seek validation from people. They are the type that can snap a hundred selfies a day, after spending 2hrs in front of the mirror. Trust me, this kind of guys always come last, after or before the 'good guys'.

When you get to a certain age, you'd realise your fine face don't pay no bills, well, except you are a model and it won't last long.

My days after secondary school and undergrad days, I worked in a factory, I learnt how to mix wall paint and also paint rooms and buildings, learnt graphics design, print and customize T-shirts and jerseys, buy and sell phone gadgets on jiji and WhatsApp market groups learnt and still learning web programming and funnily enough, more women and girls were coming. But I let them know na money sure pass. The only advantage of the good looks is that it brought me more clients and customers.

Op, abeg grow up, and work on your self esteem

3 Likes

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 29, 2020
NACE13:

From this your post, I can deduce that you have feelings for this your so-called 'bestie' and it is either you are scared to date him because you don't want to be on his 'list' or he doesn't see you both in a relationship, and you'd rather bottle up the feelings you have for him.

Don't worry, he'd outgrow that childish behaviour soon (if possible).

Lol...well ur deduction was very wrong..
I don't have feelings for him .If I had we are supposed to be dating a long time ago..He wishes to date me..But I can't date someone who is more like a brother to me..And besides he's way too young for me..And I have more serious life issues to take care of than relationship..
Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by mrde(m): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2020
Zzor:
are you even handsome to start with,what is so special about a man being handsome?All a man need is money and discipline.Stop letting it intoxicate you
Have mercy naa lolz
Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2020
You are correct O P i experienced it till i found the secret : be kind to people, be playful and joke around they will love your simple nature.

The good side to good looks is, you won't spend much on women, they will be buying things for you.

1 Like

Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by NACE13: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2020
globalmart:

Lol...well ur deduction was very wrong..
I don't have feelings for him .If I had we are supposed to be dating a long time ago..He wishes to date me..But I can't date someone who is more like a brother to me..And besides he's way too young for me..And I have more serious life issues to take care of than relationship..

He's way too young and he's your bestie, am I missing something here? So you can't date him because he's way younger than you are and you see him as a brother, yes?

Well, only time will tell.
Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Sarita01(f): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2020
Obaawonuniversi:
Oga u mAh sef get pride o,who ask you,Sha me I like handsome and financially stable guys,u can't come and be looking like God forbid and be asking me out just becos u have money.tueh
Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2020
NACE13:

He's way too young and he's your bestie, am I missing something here? So you can't date him because he's way younger than you are and you see him as a brother, yes?

Well, only time will tell.

Well..I am me and you're you.. Everybody have preference..he's older than me with two yrs..but can't date him!..
Hmmmm..this one you're trying to convince me do you know him??
Or are u him??
Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by NACE13: 11:47am On Aug 29, 2020
globalmart:

Well..I am me and you're you.. Everybody have preference..he's older than me with two yrs..but can't date him!..
Hmmmm..this one you're trying to convince me do you know him??
Or are u him??

Your initial reply stated he's way younger, now you are telling me he's older than you with two years. Babe, what is going on here? grin grin
Sweetheart, I don't know your 'fine bestie', neither am I Him, but c'mon we both know how it's gonna end
Re: Problems With Handsome Guys by Maj196(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2020
It's cool though but don't let it get into your head shaaa. Been there done that sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit To Palazio Nightlife, Lagos Nightclub / Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer / Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.