Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi (17166 Views)

EPL: Why Liverpool Boss, Klopp No Longer Wears Glasses / Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Line Streets For Heroes 'Homecoming Parade / New Liverpool Signing - Oxlade-chamberlain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by CELEBRITIZ(m): 8:41am On Aug 29, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Signing a 33 year old that has passed his prime and has failed to prove that he can succeed outside one club or team is a huge risk ... especially with the money on his head... y should I spend so much on a player that hasnt helped his team get to the CL final in over 5 years ? These teams like man city , psg , juventus bayern dont need him cos they will always win the league... the CL is the main challenge which messi himself is even looking for a team that will help him win it...like real madrid and bayern or even Liverpool ... but these teams are not interested cos they won it without him and hv a chance without him... teams like inter, man u , dortmund , arsenal, Milan, napoli are the ones that need him cos he is an expert in winning local titles ...challenge him with CL and he starts to cry for neymar to join him since Iniesta and xavi have retired

For your mind you get sense? ��
I can feel the pain you man is going through that's if you have one though
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Bunsenbun(m): 8:42am On Aug 29, 2020
OJEEMAH:
Portugal used to be a mid class team even with CR7 but in the last 2years, they have improved with the quality of players coming in (Fernandez & Bernardo Silva)
portugal were not a mid tier team in the last five years.5 Years Ago They were top 15.mid tier nah from 20-30.then elite for me is 1-5,that lady obviously does not watch national football
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Seunfretty: 8:42am On Aug 29, 2020
Bunsenbun:
the same epl suarez slotted in 31 for a very uncreative liverpool despite chopping 3 or 4 matchday bans.As a chelsea fan,i don't feel the epl is very tough,just that there are a lot of mediocre teams in it.Even the top 6, have mediocre teams in it.imagine chelsea and man u being 4th and 3rd with 64 points.DO you honestly think if bayern dey epl no be dust dem go use sweep teams?
Seconded bro...u know this days am beginning to tink we over hype this our epl league....in the past i use to be one of the pple who says " epl is tough and some pple wont survive it" but pls can we just ask ourselves "which league isnt really tough....we do say french league is a baby league... but my brother lyon dumped out our almighty city with no stress last UCL...we always say Germán league is underated but lezpig dumped out athletico...this is a athletico team that dunped out our almighty liverpool...now lets face the fact as we speak can any of out big teams in england beat lyon?....we saw how sevilla dumped out a man utd we believed was in form o.....the fact is just we ave too much mediocre teams in epl st the bottom table.... its only in epl u will see a team sitting back for 65mins then getting a goal through one kick and follow attack in 90mins....fine the team won but is that a good standard of football...my pple epl is strong and hard but no league isnt to b frank....if psg or bayern had been in epl they would ave possibly won back to back leagues toó....chelsea and man united finishrd with 60+ points in the league last season and where rejoicing they would play UCL..thats the same points some pple finished with in other leagues and they will be playing europa

1 Like

Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Milkywayfx(m): 8:43am On Aug 29, 2020
I plead with my brothers on this forum to help me, no amount is too small, I want to pay my rent which is overdue. Only God will pay you back.

Raji OYEDELE.
Zenith Bank.
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 29, 2020
Bunsenbun:
as a chelsea fan,i do not want to see messi in the epl as per he would make it very hard to stop mancity and at the same time reduce chelsea's chance of winning the epl next season

Lol
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 8:49am On Aug 29, 2020
Bunsenbun:
portugal were not a mid tier team in the last five years.5 Years Ago They were top 15.mid tier nah from 20-30.then elite for me is 1-5,that lady obviously does not watch national football
Portugal was a mid class team even when they won euro.....a team that couldn't win 1 game in the group stage of euro 2016?
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Easy200: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2020
IkeJAH:
Having Messi in the EPL,would further make the league the most watched.

But,he shouldn't bring in the "Messi Syndrome" to whichever Club ,he is joining... trying to control the manager,and the club's management.

His problems of late in Barca,have been, falling out with the manager on team selection, who plays what,who comes/ goes out of the club,et al.

Messi ,is undoubtedly,one of the best players in the history of football.

you are right in last years Messi has been thinking Barca is his father's club, how can you control the management, coach, players because you think the club can't do without you. Ronaldo left and Real Madrid won the league after how many years.

I pity La Liga their viewers will drop they enjoyed that for a long time because of Messi and Ronaldo. imagine Dstv snatching Seria A right from Startimes because of Ronaldo
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 8:53am On Aug 29, 2020
Seunfretty:
Seconded bro...u know this days am beginning to tink we over hype this our epl league....in the past i use to be one of the pple who says " epl is tough and some pple wont survive it" but pls can we just ask ourselves "which league isnt really tough....we do say french league is a baby league... but my brother lyon dumped out our almighty city with no stress last UCL...we always say Germán league is underated but lezpig dumped out athletico...this is a athletico team that dunped out our almighty liverpool...now lets face the fact as we speak can any of out big teams in england beat lyon?....we saw how sevilla dumped out a man utd we believed was in form o.....the fact is just we ave too much mediocre teams in epl st the bottom table.... its only in epl u will see a team sitting back for 65mins then getting a goal through one kick and follow attack in 90mins....fine the team won but is that a good standard of football...my pple epl is strong and hard but no league isnt to b frank....if psg or bayern had been in epl they would ave possibly won back to back leagues toó....chelsea and man united finishrd with 60+ points in the league last season and where rejoicing they would play UCL..thats the same points some pple finished with in other leagues and they will be playing europa
Sometime in 2017 or 2018, same sevilla knocked man utd out of UCL.
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Mhanie(m): 8:55am On Aug 29, 2020
Here is another Bank Giveaway❗❗

*Kuda bank by MICROFINANCE* they are giving 200 for successful registration.

� Step:1�
Download Kuda here:
https://kudamobile.page/RvAqm9LUWvXFyJr76

� Step 2.
Open and Input your Bvn with other details.

� Step 3. Insert the below referral code after your bvn.
*JFAL5CKE*

Note: referral gives you #200

� Step 4: follow the other process and confirm your email address

� Deposit 100 to your account for activation of your account. This is very important to get your account up and running, if you don't activate the account, they won't credit you..

� You get free 25 transfer to any bank of your choice.

Happy Earning..
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Bunsenbun(m): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2020
OJEEMAH:
Portugal was a mid class team even when they won euro.....a team that couldn't win 1 game in the group stage of euro 2016?
fifa does not regulate it using euros and world cup only.they rate them for every win,loss or draw.that was how belgium topped the list as no 1 early last year.It was obvious portugal winning the euros was not the bookies favourite outcome,but on paper and from their ranking before the euros,they were top 15
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by ojaysam25(m): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2020
znox:

Story, if not that the guy don old e for still they bang goals. Aubameyang still dey bang goals.

If messi fit wip almost all the EPL elite for CL why will EPL be his problem.

Instead blame old age if he performs low
Them DON dey come with their silly excuse o...ibra set the premier league alight at 35 o....if he is truly The GOAT he must deliver...
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Bunsenbun(m): 9:01am On Aug 29, 2020
Easy200:
you are right in last years Messi has been thinking Barca is his father's club, how can you control the management, coach, players because you think the club can't do without you. Ronaldo left and Real Madrid won the league after how many years.

I pity La Liga their viewers will drop they enjoyed that for a long time because of Messi and Ronaldo. imagine Dstv snatching Seria A right from Startimes because of Ronaldo
i doubt the veracity of this statement, startimes never had exclusive rights to air serie a.nah one of their italian channel dey air one or two matches every weekend.by the way startimes and dstv both air the fa cup
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by sammyj: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2020
I have already reported you !! grin
MrBONE2:

and Click Report for me grin
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 9:06am On Aug 29, 2020
Bunsenbun:
fifa does not regulate it using euros and world cup only.they rate them for every win,loss or draw.that was how belgium topped the list as no 1 early last year.It was obvious portugal winning the euros was not the bookies favourite outcome,but on paper and from their ranking before the euros,they were top 15
Yes, FIFA can rate them in top 15 but in the field of play, you & I know Portugal was a mediocre team. No joy watching Portugal play without flair nor creativity.
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Easy200: 9:06am On Aug 29, 2020
Seunfretty:
Is very funny because those who claim Epl is tough than all other leagues don't even watch those league those that manage only watch Barca and Madrid, but ask yourself when last did an English team won the champions league. I watched Bundles Liga, La Liga, Seria A, sometimes even Ligue I and I enjoy them for a long time now
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by eskorelvis: 9:07am On Aug 29, 2020
ellizy:

No club in the world that Messi doesn’t fit their pattern/style of play... he’s exceptional
Story. Messi is good but he has his strengths and also WEAKNESSES. He's not d type of player known for tracking back to recover d ball, he can't play the Liverpool high press style of game so he obviously doesn't fit into their pattern. He only excels in a team where the team he's in is mainly always in possession of the ball(Barca) and city play that same style of football. In Argentina he doesn't flourish well cos they aren't a possession based type of team
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by ofiko123(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2020
post=93340920:

Man City are in the Forefront to sign The GOAT of all GOATS!!!

I sincerely hope that they sign him..
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by ofiko123(m): 9:11am On Aug 29, 2020
Messi is indeed a great player but Liverpool doesn't need his services.. I see a potential Man city move..
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Samsonklin(m): 9:11am On Aug 29, 2020
Beverlyjean:

England is not Spain whr they ship in goals like its out of fashion ...even suarez banged in over 40 goals in la liga in his second season ... penalty is part of the game and a good spot kick taker is also a good attribute... or does messi not play pks ??
Don't mind the monkey. As if, when barca get penalty, they will reject it. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Greatgreatest(m): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2020
OJEEMAH:
Man utd and Barcelona no dey the same class
Barcelona no be. Club na, if no be Messi and Ronaldinho, Barca no be Porto mate
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by spayor(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Signing a 33 year old that has passed his prime and has failed to prove that he can succeed outside one club or team is a huge risk ... especially with the money on his head... y should I spend so much on a player that hasnt helped his team get to the CL final in over 5 years ? These teams like man city , psg , juventus bayern dont need him cos they will always win the league... the CL is the main challenge which messi himself is even looking for a team that will help him win it...like real madrid and bayern or even Liverpool ... but these teams are not interested cos they won it without him and hv a chance without him... teams like inter, man u , dortmund , arsenal, Milan, napoli are the ones that need him cos he is an expert in winning local titles ...challenge him with CL and he starts to cry for neymar to join him since Iniesta and xavi have retired
I wish you can be reasonable without sentiment
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Bunsenbun(m): 9:36am On Aug 29, 2020
OJEEMAH:
Yes, FIFA can rate them in top 15 but in the field of play, you & I know Portugal was a mediocre team. No joy watching Portugal play without flair nor creativity.
hahahaha,you wan make i roll fall for ground?.nah true talk though,no flair,no creativity.nah,why i dey enjoy bundesliga matches,sweet sweet football

1 Like

Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2020
ojaysam25:

Them DON dey come with their silly excuse o...ibra set the premier league alight at 35 o....if he is truly The GOAT he must deliver...
with how many goals
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Beedude(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2020
Beverlyjean:

At least bayern played 4 semis during that period..how many has ur little man played

I don't know when semi finals becomes an achievement.
History only remembers the winner.

U folks like changing the point of your argument when u don't have enough to back up ur claims.

Same people that will accuse Pep of not winning the ucl since he left Barca will never remember the number of semi finals he played in.

Hypocrisy is all I see here.

Let's talk about winners, we dont need to talk about semi finalists
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by spayor(m): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Thats the difference between him and Ronaldo...ronaldo don't need any pattern to prosper...thats y he can play in any team and win trophies...messi can only play for barca, bayern, psg, man city and arsenal duringthe henry / Bergkamp viera Pires days...any other team will b disastrous for him

A true G.O.A.T dont need pattern to prosper...he shines to the upmost top wherever he represents...
now you think messi can perform in the teams you mentioned.. but you lots never gave him a chance to fit into any team except barca...you're trynna find an excuse for the future already...hahahaha...need I remind you that majority of ronaldo fan complained bout juventus/sarri pattern that it doesn't suit him?...
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by spayor(m): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2020
ObaKlaz:
Just as it would be highly disastrous for one self-acclaimed GOAT to play for City, Bayern or Barca, because they play possession-based game. And the self-professed goat will suffer there because he's not an excellent passer of the ball, doesn't have super game vision and he can't be a playmaker to save his own life. Those are the skill sets required to thrive with the pattern of football played by those clubs.
Obviously, your GOAT needs a team that plays a pattern of football different from that.
Therefore, your opinion is flawed and inconsistent.
great point...you must be a barrister
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Pantoo: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2020
Messi parade held in Rosario as Newell's Old Boys fans beg him to return

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFzjmSSYBK8
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2020
Greatgreatest:

Barcelona no be. Club na, if no be Messi and Ronaldinho, Barca no be Porto mate
before Messi & Dinho, great players like Ronaldo de Lima, figo, rivaldo & Cruyff also played there. Still Barcelona is a more successful club than man utd. justso you know, I no be barca fan.
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by spayor(m): 9:58am On Aug 29, 2020
Beverlyjean:

At least bayern played 4 semis during that period..how many has ur little man played
are you aware no team has played in the semis more than barca?
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Beverlyjean(f): 10:05am On Aug 29, 2020
spayor:
are you aware no team has played in the semis more than barca?

Show proof

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. / Former Chief Judge Of Lagos State Is Now A Member Of FIFA Ethics Committee / Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.