Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi (17167 Views)

EPL: Why Liverpool Boss, Klopp No Longer Wears Glasses / Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Line Streets For Heroes 'Homecoming Parade / New Liverpool Signing - Oxlade-chamberlain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by milkyworld(m): 6:37am On Aug 29, 2020
Chai! Lord have mercy!

Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 29, 2020
Liverpool made alot of money last year after winning 3 cups.
They crowned it this season with a League cup.
So they have money but that's not enough.

1 Like

Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by ObaKlaz: 6:47am On Aug 29, 2020
sammyj:
grin I have always been clamoring for Messi to leave Barca and if he does i hope he will be able to perform before I can start comparing him with my real GOAT C Ronaldo. Click likes if you believe me and Share if you disagree
Jurgen Klopp says he's the best already. Klopp's opinion counts over yours, bruh.

1 Like

Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by FlashDboy: 6:50am On Aug 29, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Signing a 33 year old that has passed his prime and has failed to prove that he can succeed outside one club or team is a huge risk ... especially with the money on his head... y should I spend so much on a player that hasnt helped his team get to the CL final in over 5 years ? These teams like man city , psg , juventus bayern dont need him cos they will always win the league... the CL is the main challenge which messi himself is even looking for a team that will help him win it...like real madrid and bayern or even Liverpool ... but these teams are not interested cos they won it without him and hv a chance without him... teams like inter, man u , dortmund , arsenal, Milan, napoli are the ones that need him cos he is an expert in winning local titles ...challenge him with CL and he starts to cry for neymar to join him since Iniesta and xavi have retired

Hian , for just one man? pity Messi small biko.

Your last sentence though seems true.

4 Likes

Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by IkeJAH(m): 6:52am On Aug 29, 2020
Having Messi in the EPL,would further make the league the most watched.

But,he shouldn't bring in the "Messi Syndrome" to whichever Club ,he is joining... trying to control the manager,and the club's management.

His problems of late in Barca,have been, falling out with the manager on team selection, who plays what,who comes/ goes out of the club,et al.

Messi ,is undoubtedly,one of the best players in the history of football.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by fourboys: 6:53am On Aug 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Wetin Lionel Messi want go do for Liverpool
EPL clubs way nor get pattern and style of play

Na only mancity he fit join
only Liverpool fit give champions league for England
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by PropertyBuying(f): 6:54am On Aug 29, 2020
Where will the Reds get tgat kind of money to buy and to finace Messi's wages?
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Beedude(m): 7:11am On Aug 29, 2020
fourboys:
only Liverpool fit give champions league for England
Lolz. Before 2019, when was the last time Liverpool won a champions league?
Things we read online sometimes make it look as if peeps like you are novice in the sport.

Since Messi started his senior career, kindly mention a team that has won more ucl or trophies than him?

I know u don't like Messi but kindly take it easy so u won't display ur ignorance online.

Bayern won the ucl after 7 years.
Liverpool won ucl after 14 years.
Messi didn't win it in 5 years and u think its the end of the world.
Trolling is good but should be done without giving out wrong analysis of the game.

5 Likes

Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by jfkenny(m): 7:11am On Aug 29, 2020
longetivity:
we are tired of this dwarf news
Nawaooo
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Denique(f): 7:15am On Aug 29, 2020
After the Asun you people made out of him grin
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by ObaKlaz: 7:15am On Aug 29, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Thats the difference between him and Ronaldo...[s]ronaldo don't need any pattern to prosper...thats y he can play in any team and win trophies[/s]...messi can only play for barca, bayern, psg, man city and arsenal duringthe henry / Bergkamp viera Pires days...any other team will b disastrous for him

[s]A true G.O.A.T dont need pattern to prosper...he shines to the upmost top wherever he represents... [/s]
Just as it would be highly disastrous for one self-acclaimed GOAT to play for City, Bayern or Barca, because they play possession-based game. And the self-professed goat will suffer there because he's not an excellent passer of the ball, doesn't have super game vision and he can't be a playmaker to save his own life. Those are the skill sets required to thrive with the pattern of football played by those clubs.
Obviously, your GOAT needs a team that plays a pattern of football different from that.
Therefore, your opinion is flawed and inconsistent.
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 7:16am On Aug 29, 2020
Messi has absolutely nothing to prove to anyone. La liga is the best league in the world and he has proven himself time and time again in the league and even in Europe. EPL is well packaged but highly overrated.

2 Likes

Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Kevinsamba: 7:17am On Aug 29, 2020
ITK klopp don talk say e go like get am but e no dey their plans now
Na you be coach
ExBanker:
What nonsense. Even if it is free, Liverpool do not need Messi. He does not fit their pattern of play
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 7:19am On Aug 29, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Signing a 33 year old that has passed his prime and has failed to prove that he can succeed outside one club or team is a huge risk ... especially with the money on his head... y should I spend so much on a player that hasnt helped his team get to the CL final in over 5 years ? These teams like man city , psg , juventus bayern dont need him cos they will always win the league... the CL is the main challenge which messi himself is even looking for a team that will help him win it...like real madrid and bayern or even Liverpool ... but these teams are not interested cos they won it without him and hv a chance without him... teams like inter, man u , dortmund , arsenal, Milan, napoli are the ones that need him cos he is an expert in winning local titles ...challenge him with CL and he starts to cry for neymar to join him since Iniesta and xavi have retired
Local champion with 4 champions league medal? stop the hate pls...its not healthy.

4 Likes

Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Tokenism: 7:20am On Aug 29, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Wait o! Se na woman dey analyze football like this so?

3 Likes

Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by MrBONE2(m): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2020
sammyj:
grin I have always been clamoring for Messi to leave Barca and if he does i hope he will be able to perform before I can start comparing him with my real GOAT C Ronaldo. Click likes if you believe me and Share if you disagree
and Click Report for me grin

3 Likes

Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by kolade560: 7:22am On Aug 29, 2020
spafu:
I know that Messi's mind is telling him to choose Arsenal, but all this money-miss-road clubs will not allow him make the right decision. They will use money to blind his father/agent so as to deny Arsenal. No wahala, we will still manage our boys win league after last year's FA Cup triumph.
stop mentioning school team wen we talk of clubs.
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Samsimple(m): 7:26am On Aug 29, 2020
Joebabawizzy:

dm me on whatapp 081116336f i need a lofo and flyer
your number is not complete sir
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 7:26am On Aug 29, 2020
Beedude:

Lolz. Before 2019, when was the last time Liverpool won a champions league?
Things we read online sometimes make it look as if peeps like you are novice in the sport.

Since Messi started his senior career, kindly mention a team that has won more ucl or trophies than him?

I know u don't like Messi but kindly take it easy so u won't display ur ignorance online.

Bayern won the ucl after 7 years.
Liverpool won ucl after 14 years.
Messi didn't win it in 5 years and u think its the end of the world.
Trolling is good but should be done without giving out wrong analysis of the game.
Before Liverpool emerge 2019 UCL winners, Messi & Barcelona has won 4 UCL but hate will never allow them reason with their brains.

2 Likes

Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by mike272(m): 7:30am On Aug 29, 2020
sammyj:
grin I have always been clamoring for Messi to leave Barca and if he does I hope he will be able to perform before I can start comparing him with my real GOAT C Ronaldo. Click likes if you believe me and Share if you disagree
No idea why Arsenal fans are so deluded. No chance of you winning the league but you can finish top 6.
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Joebabawizzy: 7:31am On Aug 29, 2020
Samsimple:
your number is not complete sir
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by chiboy1116: 7:33am On Aug 29, 2020
ExBanker:
What nonsense. Even if it is free, Liverpool do not need Messi. He does not fit their pattern of play
u obviously know more than kloop .
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Airbed: 7:35am On Aug 29, 2020
They have everything in the team no need for messi
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Beedude(m): 7:36am On Aug 29, 2020
OJEEMAH:
Before Liverpool emerge 2019 UCL winners, Messi & Barcelona has won 4 UCL but hate will never allow them reason with their brains.
Aside Madrid, I don't see any football supporter who has the right to troll Barca or Messi based on ucl failure since 2015.
Since 2010 only 3 teams have won the ucl more than once ( Bayern 2, Barca 2 and Madrid 4).

1 Like

Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by mike272(m): 7:43am On Aug 29, 2020
Beedude:

Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 7:46am On Aug 29, 2020
Beedude:

Aside Madrid, I don't see any football supporter who has the right to troll Barca or Messi based on ucl failure since 2015.
Since 2010 only 3 teams have won the ucl more than once ( Bayern 2, Barca 2 and Madrid 4).

Even Madrid cannot troll barca. They got tired of competing with Barcelona for la liga, they had to shift their attention to UCL... Barcelona won 2 UCL and 6 La liga titles, 2 club world cup, 2 uefa super cup plus numerous Copa del rey and Spanish super cup in the last 10years.

1 Like

Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 7:47am On Aug 29, 2020
[quote author=mike272 post=93342447][/quote] Madrid didn't win more since Messi began professional career. Madrid won 4 UCL and Messi has 4 UCL medals as well.

2 Likes

Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Kryptonvinyl(m): 7:52am On Aug 29, 2020
OJEEMAH:
Even Madrid cannot troll Madrid. They got tired of competing with Barcelona for la liga, they had to shift their attention to UCL... Barcelona won 2 UCL and 6 La liga titles, 2 club world cup, 2 uefa super cup plus numerous Copa del rey and Spanish super cup in the last 10years.

Aha Oga u can't compare Barcelona to Madrid na. Madrid is way ahead
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by nBag(m): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Thats the difference between him and Ronaldo...ronaldo don't need any pattern to prosper...thats y he can play in any team and win trophies...messi can only play for barca, bayern, psg, man city and arsenal duringthe henry / Bergkamp viera Pires days...any other team will b disastrous for him

A true G.O.A.T dont need pattern to prosper...he shines to the upmost top wherever he represents...

sense kee you there, I have always said it without the toying with the ball pattern this guy can't cope. Argentina is the prove despite the endless generation of stars
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Kingsam20: 7:59am On Aug 29, 2020
longetivity:
we are tired of this dwarf news
Are you calling him this name because of football affiliation, or he has hurt you personally or have you physically seen him one on one behaving abnormal to warrant this kind of insult of physical body. Sincerely, you're not fan of Messi just like me but that doesn't warrant you to look down on his physical inability because of football affiliation that you are not getting any benefit from it. Are you the creator that created him or do you think that your insult will strip off what he has achieved, do you?
Inasmuch as you are not a fan of Messi, it has not gotten to an extent of insulting him using his physical body.
Finally, you that have giant body what have you achieve?.
N/B I am not Messi fan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former Chief Judge Of Lagos State Is Now A Member Of FIFA Ethics Committee / Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy / They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.