Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi (17165 Views)

EPL: Why Liverpool Boss, Klopp No Longer Wears Glasses / Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Line Streets For Heroes 'Homecoming Parade / New Liverpool Signing - Oxlade-chamberlain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by abullpantii2345: 10:06am On Aug 29, 2020
Man Utd Fans On Messi's Next Move -'We Don't Need Him! He's Old & Washed Out!'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbwFS7b7URE
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Beverlyjean(f): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2020
spayor:
now you think messi can perform in the teams you mentioned.. but you lots never gave him a chance to fit into any team except barca...you're trynna find an excuse for the future already...hahahaha...need I remind you that majority of ronaldo fan complained bout juventus/sarri pattern that it doesn't suit him?...

Its not about ronaldo but the team
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Beverlyjean(f): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2020
Beedude:

I don't know when semi finals becomes an achievement.
History only remembers the winner.

U folks like changing the point of your argument when u don't have enough to back up ur claims.

Same people that will accuse Pep of not winning the ucl since he left Barca will never remember the number of semi finals he played in.

Hypocrisy is all I see here.

Let's talk about winners, we dont need to talk about semi finalists

Talking about tournament performance
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Beverlyjean(f): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2020
OJEEMAH:
Portugal used to be a mid class team even with CR7 but in the last 2years, they have improved with the quality of players coming in (Fernandez & Bernardo Silva)

Last 2 years?? But they won the euros 4yrs ago
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Beverlyjean(f): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2020
Bunsenbun:
hahahaha, at "ronaldo is the reason why they are ranked top 10",the same portugal that beat france in euro 16 final with cr7 playing no part?.oh lady,you must be joking.A star studded portugal?.Obviously,you know little or nothing about national football

Ronaldo built their confidence
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by ojaysam25(m): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2020
znox:
with how many goals
28goals how many messi get this season at 33
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2020
They did win the euros but still doesn't change the fact that Portugal was a mediocre team until 2 years ago. They drew all 3 group games and qualified as best losers. CR7 aside, no spectacular player in that squad.
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Wetin Lionel Messi want go do for Liverpool
EPL clubs way nor get pattern and style of play

Na only mancity he fit join

Empty skull.... when last you watch a soccer game?
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by spayor(m): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Show proof
make use of Google
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by spayor(m): 10:52am On Aug 29, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Its not about ronaldo but the team
but u said ronaldo can flourish in any team...irrespective of the team style of play...my point is no player I repeat, no player can succeed all alone...they require the services of their mates
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Kryptonvinyl(m): 11:00am On Aug 29, 2020
OJEEMAH:
No comparison here......didn't you see last 10years.

Okay oo
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Greatgreatest(m): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2020
OJEEMAH:
before Messi & Dinho, great players like Ronaldo de Lima, figo, rivaldo & Cruyff also played there. Still Barcelona is a more successful club than man utd. justso you know, I no be barca fan.
No whine me, how many cups and trophy did the delima ,Figo ,rivaldo and Cruyff win, only Messi won ten laliga title three champions league for them, Ronaldinho won 1 , others no even win one
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by mastermaestro(m): 11:37am On Aug 29, 2020
Beverlyjean:

At least he played for other teams any achieved...Portugal is a mid class team...now tell me which one ur little man has even played for apart from football world leaders Argentina and barca...

You may need to come to this world one thousand times to be able to achieve the staggering success of the dude you contemptuously call a little man. Bitter and envious people are always at the base of life. You need healing in your mind. cry cry
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 11:38am On Aug 29, 2020
Greatgreatest:

No whine me, how many cups and trophy did the delima ,Figo ,rivaldo and Cruyff win, only Messi won ten laliga title three champions league for them, Ronaldinho won 1 , others no even win one
Cruyff, Van Basten, Suarez, Rivaldo & Ronaldo were all balon dor winners before Messi and Dinho....Barcelona na big club even before Dinho and Messi just say they make Barcelona gain more fans during their time.
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by ellizy(m): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2020
eskorelvis:

Story. Messi is good but he has his strengths and also WEAKNESSES. He's not d type of player known for tracking back to recover d ball, he can't play the Liverpool high press style of game so he obviously doesn't fit into their pattern. He only excels in a team where the team he's in is mainly always in possession of the ball(Barca) and city play that same style of football. In Argentina he doesn't flourish well cos they aren't a possession based type of team
My brother! Messi is a complete player.. No club in the whole wide world he wouldn’t fit in a football club
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Greatgreatest(m): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
OJEEMAH:
Cruyff, Van Basten, Suarez, Rivaldo & Ronaldo were all balon dor winners before Messi and Dinho....Barcelona na big club even before Dinho and Messi just say they make Barcelona gain more fans during their time.
Are they bigger than Manu before Ronaldinho and Messi, rivaldo didn't win Balon dor, he won FIFA best, and it is given mostly then on country side performance
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
Greatgreatest:

Are they bigger than Manu before Ronaldinho and Messi, rivaldo didn't win Balon dor, he won FIFA best, and it is given mostly then on country side performance
They have always been bigger than man utd. before Dinho and messi, they won 2 champions league, about 18 la liga titles plus numerous copa del rey and produce many balon door winners as well.

Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by eskorelvis: 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
ellizy:

My brother! Messi is a complete player.. No club in the whole wide world he wouldn’t fit in a football club
It's not too late for him to join Kano Pillars then
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by ellizy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
ellizy:

No club in the world that Messi doesn’t fit their pattern/style of play... he’s exceptional
Need is quite different from fit in
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Greatgreatest(m): 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
OJEEMAH:
They have always been bigger than man utd. before Dinho and messi, they won 2 champions league, about 18 la liga titles plus numerous copa del rey and produce many balon door winners as well.

They won only one champions league, before Ronaldinho check am. They are currently on five, Messi won three for them dinho won 1 ,
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
Greatgreatest:

They won only one champions league, before Ronaldinho check am. They are currently on five, Messi won three for them dinho won 1 ,
sorry about that.....it was a mistake
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by raphy(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
even if he is given for free I say we don't want him I speak for the millions of Liverpool fans worldwide..
we don't need messi
Liverpool seems to be the team to beat this coming season see how Salzburg player injured van dirkt in his eyes brow..in just a friendly match .that one Will make us bring the anger against gunners today..

#weareliverpool
#nevergiveup
Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by Greatgreatest(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
OJEEMAH:
sorry about that.....it was a mistake
Okay bro

1 Like

Re: Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi by savage76(m): 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Signing a 33 year old that has passed his prime and has failed to prove that he can succeed outside one club or team is a huge risk ... especially with the money on his head... y should I spend so much on a player that hasnt helped his team get to the CL final in over 5 years ? These teams like man city , psg , juventus bayern dont need him cos they will always win the league... the CL is the main challenge which messi himself is even looking for a team that will help him win it...like real madrid and bayern or even Liverpool ... but these teams are not interested cos they won it without him and hv a chance without him... teams like inter, man u , dortmund , arsenal, Milan, napoli are the ones that need him cos he is an expert in winning local titles ...challenge him with CL and he starts to cry for neymar to join him since Iniesta and xavi have retired

Crap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. / Former Chief Judge Of Lagos State Is Now A Member Of FIFA Ethics Committee / Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.