Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,313 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day (8973 Views)

Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian / How Do I Get Rid Of This Simp Of A Guy / See what this Simp just posted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by SukaBlyat: 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
What kind of simpish behavior is this??

Men Should stop this nonesense!!!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by SukaBlyat: 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
I bet he lay on the floor while proposing to her undecided

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by SukaBlyat: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ohhh shitt.. i found out it's my favorite yoruba actor oo
But the guy Bleep up

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Franzinni: 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
i am still looking for the SIMP

7 Likes

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by DaInferno(m): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
b like the girl took him from the gutter, dusted him, proposed and married him, dude has no option but to kneel lest what fuckery is this?

I know my kneel will not even agree with me on this

33 Likes

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by SukaBlyat: 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
DaInferno:
b like the girl took him from the gutter, dusted him, proposed and married him, dude has no option but to kneel lest what fuckery is this?

I know my kneel will not even agree with me on this
God gave men Dominion over the Earth
God gave women Dominion over children

Looks like this grown simp is still a child..

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Abraham22(m): 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 29, 2020
No be yemi alade I dey see so shocked
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 29, 2020
FOR THE P................ cheesy
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Oldoinyolengai(m): 4:41am On Aug 29, 2020
Guys this is already a war and some men have fallen in mangina.
Kneeling down before a fractured pussy?

I pity those who pushed out those Simps.

17 Likes

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by SweetCunt97(f): 4:50am On Aug 29, 2020
SukaBlyat:

God gave men Dominion over the Earth
God gave women Dominion over children

Looks like this grown simp is still a child..
Please just shut it. Which dominion? With men now begging women for money and looking to hide their heads under their roofs? Taking stupid pictures of flowers on their heads? No, the totalistic reign of men has ended and obvious introduction of both equality has begun.

So yea, as we got Alpha males, there are Alpha Females.

4 Likes

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by ATTemi: 5:30am On Aug 29, 2020
When ur turn reach, do as u like!

4 Likes

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by SukaBlyat: 5:31am On Aug 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Please just shut it. Which dominion? With men now begging women for money and looking to hide their heads under their roofs? Taking stupid pictures of flowers on their heads? No, the totalistic reign of men has ended and obvious introduction of both equality has begun.

If you like be Alpha and Omega
Na Man go still pay your bride price.
Na una go still carry our child in pain for 9 MONTHS!!!
While we flex and still fvck around
So Bitchhhhh Be Humble..

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by ArticleBeast: 5:42am On Aug 29, 2020
Broke Kids everywhere should Simp like their lives depend on it
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by SukaBlyat: 5:43am On Aug 29, 2020
ATTemi:
When ur turn reach, do as u like!
Na Simps dey give these used up gals morale..
But like I said God has given women Dominion over Children.
That's why women love to control children
A simp is nothing but a grown child to a woman

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by marshalcarter: 5:43am On Aug 29, 2020
SukaBlyat:

If you like be Alpha and Omega Na Man go still pay your bride price. Na una go still carry our child for 9 MONTHS in pain!!! While we flex and still fvck around So Bitchh Be Humble..
Med oooooooo �grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by ATTemi: 5:44am On Aug 29, 2020
Like I said earlier, when ur turn reach, do as u like!
SukaBlyat:

Na Simps dey give these used up gals morale..
But like I said God has given women Dominion over Children.
That's why women love to control children
A simp is nothing but a grown child to a woman

2 Likes

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:53am On Aug 29, 2020
Kneeling before over used pussy
I bet my left yansh that girl is not a virgin.
Death to simps

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by SukaBlyat: 5:57am On Aug 29, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Guys this is already a war and some men have fallen in mangina.
Kneeling down before a fractured pussy?

I pity those who pushed out those Simps.
The picture looks like a child kneeling down to her mother for blessings.

12 Likes

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by SweetCunt97(f): 6:01am On Aug 29, 2020
SukaBlyat:

If you like be Alpha and Omega
Na Man go still pay your bride price.
Na una go still carry our child in pain for 9 MONTHS!!!
While we flex and still fvck around
So Bitchhhhh Be Humble..

You know, no b competition.. You simply just mentioned gender role, which is natural. Fvcking natural.

9 Likes

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by merieam16(f): 6:08am On Aug 29, 2020
SukaBlyat:
Ohhh shitt.. i found out it's my favorite yoruba actor oo
But the guy Bleep up
In ur favourite yoruba movie...cos that picz is for movie
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Varbuena: 6:25am On Aug 29, 2020
very nice
see how yinka Ayefele Stands on his feet again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JsVKSYfxRI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Benwallt(m): 6:57am On Aug 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:

And your moniker is sweetcunt, you tasted it yourself? Nothing like an alpha female, she just had a lazy fool as boyfriend or husband. This picture above is sordidly absurd.

9 Likes

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Jaqenhghar: 7:04am On Aug 29, 2020
SukaBlyat:
What kind of simpish behavior is this??

Men Should stop this nonesense!!!
You dobt know what a simp is. Everything is simp to you. At the end of the day he takes her home. Its not like he is toasting her or anything. Abegi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Jaqenhghar: 7:07am On Aug 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Na you dey take them seriously. Many of them making noise here go back to do worse when they get into a relationship

1 Like

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Todayswind(f): 7:08am On Aug 29, 2020
SukaBlyat:
I bet he lay on the floor while proposing to her undecided
can't marry a man that can't postrate to propose to me angry

1 Like

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by SukaBlyat: 7:12am On Aug 29, 2020
Todayswind:
can't marry a man that can postrate to propose to me angry
Can or Can't
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by SukaBlyat: 7:15am On Aug 29, 2020
merieam16:
In ur favourite yoruba movie...cos that picz is for movie
U must be slow
Banky and his wife pulled the same stunt
Use ur brain
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by SukaBlyat: 7:19am On Aug 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You know, no b competition.. You simply just mentioned gender role, which is natural. Fvcking natural.
It's fvcking natural for man to have Dominion over women.
Glad u have accepted the bitter truth
Now Deal with it cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by SukaBlyat: 7:32am On Aug 29, 2020
Todayswind:
can't marry a man that can't postrate to propose to me angry
I will prostate and propose to you
Then divorce you a day before the wedding .. Nonesense girl angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should Married Men Have Single Female Friends / My sad Experience with weird lady / "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.