Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day (8988 Views)

Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian / How Do I Get Rid Of This Simp Of A Guy / See what this Simp just posted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Stubborn82: 11:22am On Aug 29, 2020
This only happens when you marry your godmother
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Korllami007: 11:26am On Aug 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Sperm bank. Or they go outside their community to meet males and come back. Simply letting my imagination go sha.

grin grin grin
They can do without male and they want to use sperm. It seems like the sperm they are using is from sperm whale. If they can do without male, they should be able to produce their own sperm or invent an alternative to sperm. . I'll take them serious when they build their own civilization from scratch, not using what men has already built like car, gun, phone, electricity, vibrator, d!ldo, fan, etcetera.

Even using what men has built, they will never pass test of time.

3 Likes

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Haywhymido(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Mumu. Simping means trying to get a woman's attention. Doing stupid stuff to get her attention and not getting it. He is taking her home. She is his wife. He is not trying to get her attention. Lets say he was kneeling to some chic (who is not anything to him )for her affection that becomes simping.
Being a Simpleton has many levels, good you mentioned a level and exhibited another level.

3 Likes

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Benwallt(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Now tell me how an alpha will get kicked around? She chews and spits out if she chooses.
lol. Hmmm. Sweetcunt thread with caution. I like your yarnings though.
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Haywhymido(m): 11:33am On Aug 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lolzzz, Feminist again. Oh but there are alpha females who Bleep guys through the Anus with dildos with the guys begging for more. Make una stay there in ur warped minds and not understand things are happening. Who ur toxic masculinity eep
alpha females who fu*k gays through their anus with dildos with the gays begging for more. Try to read on Alpha males to know who they really are. That one has a dick, six packs doesn't certified being an alpha male.

2 Likes

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Jaapu: 11:52am On Aug 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Indeed man. That's all ur small mind can come up with. Lolzzz

I don't have time for your profanities oh you with a whoring soul. grin
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by merieam16(f): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2020
SukaBlyat:

U must be slow
Banky and his wife pulled the same stunt
Use ur brain
and u must be fast abi with dis kind of comment. Simp calling sum1 simp, dont go and find work 2 do be goin about uploading pictures of guys kneeling
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Kondomatic(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Please just shut it. Which dominion? With men now begging women for money.
True, they all need 2k urgently

1 Like

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
Foolish op foolish post. Is it your business? Chai.
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by SweetCunt97(f): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kondomatic:
True, they all need 2k urgently
Lolzzz.. Men own na like 30k, 20k, 50k.. Greedy things. Atleast 2k still small.

That's how one was feeding me bullcrap about need 15k for driver license say him go pay me back the next week, offcourse I declined with tact cos that next week came and dude no still get shishi. Me I give what I can simply let go and e no dey pass 2k ni. You've not done anything in my life wan come ask for 30k? That jazz no fit work.
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Haywhymido:
lol, simpness dey your blood. check this out "At the end of the day he takes her home." as if the lady is a trophy. Until you see yourself as the trophy to be won and taken home you will remain a simp.
Nobody is a trophy for god's sakes. Chai what the fvck is wrong with people?
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by SweetCunt97(f): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
Jaapu:

I don't have time for your profanities oh you with a whoring soul. grin
Yea yea yea. Oh Yee demonic male flee thou from my mention
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Jaapu: 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yea yea yea. Oh Yee demonic male flee thou from my mention

I am shocked. Even one of the foot soldiers of evil, demons, corruptions and the devil himself is using the word demonic on the one who knows the purpose of his life.

The weed or whatever you are on is confusing your miserable and whoring soul. Goan be thinking about your unfortunate life and how to save your soul.
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Jaqenhghar: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
Haywhymido:
Being a Simpleton has many levels, good you mentioned a level and exhibited another level.
You think thats what it means.
Dude you're more stupid than I thought. Using words you dont know the meaning of. Abeg go siddon f@ggot
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by SweetCunt97(f): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
Jaapu:

I am shocked. Even one of the foot soldiers of evil, demons, corruptions and the devil himself is using the word demonic on the one who knows the purpose of his life.

The weed or whatever you are on is confusing your miserable and whoring soul. Goan be thinking about your unfortunate life and how to save your soul.
Guy ur amebo is too much o. E don enter bragging o ye bag of bones? Omo go shaleye for ur homebois and not me oo.. Don't give a flying fvck
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by HomerTimpson: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Please just shut it. Which dominion? With men now begging women for money and looking to hide their heads under their roofs? Taking stupid pictures of flowers on their heads? No, the totalistic reign of men has ended and obvious introduction of both equality has begun.

So yea, as we got Alpha males, there are Alpha Females.
while i agree with you,this is why i'll never date untill time. But i think some people will assl!ck once they found a good leverage in the relationship
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by HomerTimpson: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
Todayswind:
can't marry a man that can't postrate to propose to me angry
are you like 50years old or something ? undecided

I'ma joking.
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by HomerTimpson: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
A community of only women is possible (Amazons) but I very much doubt a community of men is possible without women. Lolzz, You guys need us more. So shut d fvck up and be a man.
keyword [doubt] this hypothesis can not be proven correct anyways cause you'd be shock dear
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Agbebakun22: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
The guy look like Yoruba actor lateef Adedeji or something like that sha
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Agbebakun22: 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Todayswind:

U dont mint that mean u go old tired ooo
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Agbebakun22: 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Todayswind:

U dont mint that mean u go old tired ooo.. Is only a fool will prostate
for over used pussy..
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by HomerTimpson: 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:

That's how one was feeding me bullcrap about need 15k for driver license say him go pay me back the next week, offcourse I declined with tact cos that next week came and dude no still get shishi. Me I give what I can simply let go and e no dey pass 2k ni. You've not done anything in my life wan come ask for 30k? That jazz no fit work.
I really want to do something in your life right now,so can i work under yo*? I need need that 30 pls
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by SukaBlyat: 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Mumu. Simping means trying to get a woman's attention. Doing stupid stuff to get her attention and not getting it. He is taking her home. She is his wife. He is not trying to get her attention. Lets say he was kneeling to some chic (who is not anything to him )for her affection that becomes simping.
You don't even know what a simp is.. SMH
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Chukapage(m): 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lolzzz, Feminist again. Oh but there are alpha females who Bleep guys through the Anus with dildos with the guys begging for more. Make una stay there in ur warped minds and not understand things are happening. Who ur toxic masculinity eep
Lol grin so you love fucking gays and gays with Love Machine shocked.... A gay man is already not a "man" Dem get different gender called "Other" but your fetish for gay makes is legendary grin
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Chukapage(m): 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
deltateam:

He's the knight.
She's the queen and who da fvck are you?
He's the KING the ALPHA cappish! Funny how you didn't refer to the man as "King" but "Knight" grin
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Chukapage(m): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:

taaa see LIAR ,you that'll log off now and beg recharge card?? grin
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by SweetCunt97(f): 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chukapage:
taaa see LIAR ,you that'll log off now and beg recharge card?? grin
Buhhahahahahahahaaaaa, chuka come buy me recharge card na
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Please just shut it. Which dominion? With men now begging women for money and looking to hide their heads under their roofs? Taking stupid pictures of flowers on their heads? No, the totalistic reign of men has ended and obvious introduction of both equality has begun.

So yea, as we got Alpha males, there are Alpha Females.
. My niggi keep shut dia. You're nt even female nd u spilln piles of rubblic crap.
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by Chukapage(m): 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Buhhahahahahahahaaaaa, chuka come buy me recharge card na
On top your 30k?? Go carry gun thief

1 Like

Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Todayswind:
only your younger sibling is suited 4 u or maybe u've got taty bullion 4 d akant.just maybe
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by SweetCunt97(f): 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
HomerTimpson:
I really want to do something in your life right now,so can i work under yo*? I need need that 30 pls
Don't we all?
Re: See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day by SweetCunt97(f): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chukapage:
On top your 30k?? Go carry gun thief
Lol, you see it's obvious many of you lack basic comprehensive brain. I never said anything about having 30k but guys begging 30k. Guy fvck out of my mention, see epic jonsing abi this small lockdown don turn u into Olodo if u still a student ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? / On The Bed With My Boo. The Man I Sleep Next To Every Night (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.