Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

What Attracted You To The GUY OR GIRL You Are Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To The GUY OR GIRL You Are Dating? (937 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Attracted You To The GUY OR GIRL You Are Dating? by Alexgman1(m): 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
What is that thing that made you fell in love with your current date, wife or husband that you guys end up together?

Because every person has one or two things that catches or attracts them in the opposite sex that makes them admirable & irrestitible.

Mine is her huge legs and dark diamond skin! I love dark skinned women with huge legs & perfect hips. And this my lady right is just perfect for me.

So what could be that thing that attracted you to the guy or girl you are presently dating. Wife or husband if you married? MAKE WE KNOW.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To The GUY OR GIRL You Are Dating? by Nehyooh(m): 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
Her broad shoulders, hips, and height

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Attracted You To The GUY OR GIRL You Are Dating? by yarimo(m): 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
her big boobs infact one of her boobs is bigger than my head. tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To The GUY OR GIRL You Are Dating? by WoundedLamb: 12:00am On Aug 29, 2020
yarimo:

And the other?

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To The GUY OR GIRL You Are Dating? by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 29, 2020
Because she's B.......lefulefu go know why cheesy
Re: What Attracted You To The GUY OR GIRL You Are Dating? by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 29, 2020
yarimo:
One thing will kill a man
Its has been assigned by God
Re: What Attracted You To The GUY OR GIRL You Are Dating? by internationalman(m): 12:10am On Aug 29, 2020
Big yansh and breast.

But at the end of the day they all lack what will make me stay
Re: What Attracted You To The GUY OR GIRL You Are Dating? by DICKstractor: 12:14am On Aug 29, 2020
I approached her because of my love for straight legs and moderate ass but her personality especially her sense of humor and intelligence kept me going

But love is not my thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Attracted You To The GUY OR GIRL You Are Dating? by Kestolove(m): 12:17am On Aug 29, 2020
He smell nice, care alot abt me ND HV a huge dick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Attracted You To The GUY OR GIRL You Are Dating? by Hybkay(m): 12:20am On Aug 29, 2020
Her very cute smile and kindness
Re: What Attracted You To The GUY OR GIRL You Are Dating? by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 29, 2020
Kestolove:
ND HV a huge dick
That day you dip your finger inside your punnanii how did it taste cool

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To The GUY OR GIRL You Are Dating? by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 29, 2020
Kestolove:
He smell nice, care alot abt me ND HV a huge dick
DIS UR LIES DON DO BRO angry
Re: What Attracted You To The GUY OR GIRL You Are Dating? by merieam16(f): 6:57am On Aug 29, 2020
Money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Attracted You To The GUY OR GIRL You Are Dating? by ThiagoKid(m): 7:12am On Aug 29, 2020
Pink lips and da her soft, big nyash....
Re: What Attracted You To The GUY OR GIRL You Are Dating? by JOACHINpedro: 7:19am On Aug 29, 2020
Her petite look coupled with her dark skin. Someone I can carry and do the do

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To The GUY OR GIRL You Are Dating? by Happyfela(m): 8:49am On Aug 29, 2020
She got swag
Way she walk, way she talks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Attracted You To The GUY OR GIRL You Are Dating? by fati2001(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2020
body shape and height.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Attracted You To The GUY OR GIRL You Are Dating? by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2020
His biggggg gbola

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To The GUY OR GIRL You Are Dating? by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 29, 2020
Alexgman1:
What is that thing that made you fell in love with your current date, wife or husband that you guys end up together?

Because every person has one or two things that catches or attracts them in the opposite sex that makes them admirable & irrestitible.

Mine is her huge legs and dark diamond skin! I love dark skinned women with huge legs & perfect hips. And this my lady right is just perfect for me.

So what could be that thing that attracted you to the guy or girl you are presently dating. Wife or husband if you married? MAKE WE KNOW.
huge legs keh?
Re: What Attracted You To The GUY OR GIRL You Are Dating? by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2020
In this kind of threads, I only look at women comments only them know what they are attracted to, for men literally 90% of anything with pussay can be dated

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To The GUY OR GIRL You Are Dating? by shamsin6300(m): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2020
Her charming voice, that loveable lips, structure & her Faith.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When An Older Brother Wants To Meet His Sister’s Friends? / The Red Pill: Anita Joseph's Husband, Blue Pill Example / My White College Neighbors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.