Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State (26277 Views)

Wike Donates ₦‎200 Million To Ariaria Traders / Wike Donates N500 Million To Sokoto To Support Rebuilding Of Central Market / Wike Donates N100 Million For The Scholarship Of Children Of Dead Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by Offpoint: 8:47am On Aug 29, 2020
H
Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by Kez11: 8:47am On Aug 29, 2020
Godons1:
Thank God it's not one of those fake and substandard CHINESE made moving Coffins from Nnewi (INNOSON motors). angry grin grin grin

Help yourself....
Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by davillian(m): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2020
Vehicles that you people are suppose to be using
Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by Bobby95(m): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2020
Godons1:
Thank God it's not one of those fake and substandard CHINESE made moving Coffins from Nnewi (INNOSON motors). angry grin grin grin
attention seeker
Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by chibu4u2(m): 8:51am On Aug 29, 2020
cheesy
Samsimple:
what can you produce aside semen angry

i dont think he is even capable of producing semen sef!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by merits(m): 8:51am On Aug 29, 2020
R
Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by Samsimple(m): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2020
chibu4u2:
cheesy

i dont think he is even capable of producing semen sef!
grin grin na wa ohhh
Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by ofiko123(m): 8:57am On Aug 29, 2020
Nice one... Governor Nyesom wike is working...
Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by Milkywayfx(m): 8:58am On Aug 29, 2020
I plead with my brothers on this forum to help me, no amount is too small, I want to pay my rent which is overdue. Only God will pay you back.

Raji OYEDELE.
Zenith Bank.
Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by meditator(m): 8:59am On Aug 29, 2020
Ategberoson:
this one is doing Promo, won't I request for a brand new SUV from him?

I hope is Innoson he purchased it from, all this grow Nigeria crabs
Stop putting pressure on people to purchase the product they are not willing to... when the time comes for INNOSON to be patronised, people would have no option that to...
Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by nnamdi640: 9:00am On Aug 29, 2020
Godons1:
Abeg what is your gain from Wike not buying innocent's car.Am sure you know that such won't take food away from innocent's table because the man is already a successful man....
Am sure you are always in pain when you see Igbos progressing,but you forgot that they are not responsible for your downfall.

1 Like

Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by brookz: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2020
Nice gesture!

Who knows "TOMORROW "

After his tenure...
Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by Franking: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2020
The federal government already has too much money. I don't understand why state governors buy vehicle for federal government agencies like the Police, Army or prisons. Perhaps it's an avenue for looting otherwise it just doesn't make sense.
Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by Papatoros: 9:16am On Aug 29, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]

Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by Coldie(m): 9:17am On Aug 29, 2020
Bad roads full so many parts of right state instead of fixing them up u are donating trucks to prison, what economic benefit is donating trucks to prison going to bring to the state?
Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by Lisaint(m): 9:22am On Aug 29, 2020
Queenlovely:
this seven days rain will not kill us in Abuja.

I am tired of playing virtual reality games. Astro Bot Rescue Mission on

my Oculus. I am tired. woke come and have me. I am bored, nairaland keeps me occupied

Has it start raining in abuja ni
Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 29, 2020
Samsimple:
He is not even the one that produces semen. He only releases it.
Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by farmboyy: 9:35am On Aug 29, 2020
Correct guy.
He is making preparation for his home coming. But how is he sure that he will be incarcerated in Garden city? Probably na Gandoller go enjoy that one while he will be in Yobe correctional centre.
Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:36am On Aug 29, 2020
kennyz247:
best governor
In south south.
Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by Queenlovely(f): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2020
Lisaint:

Has it start raining in abuja ni
everyday
Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by Ategberoson(m): 9:43am On Aug 29, 2020
meditator:
Stop putting pressure on people to purchase the product they are not willing to... when the time comes for INNOSON to be patronised, people would have no option that to...

who's annoying you, why the outburst on my sarcastic post?
Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by farmboyy: 9:45am On Aug 29, 2020
Correct guy.
He is making preparations for his home coming, but how is he sure that he will be incarcerated in the Garden city? Gandoller may be the one to enjoy these vihecles as he Wike will be whiling away his time in Damaturu correctional centre come 2023 God's willing.
Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 10:05am On Aug 29, 2020
grin grin grin

You can never see @garfield on this thread... the cynical hate filled moniker that gets erection when he hears negative news about Wike.
Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by dionma: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2020
Wike vehicle donation spree continues
Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by Godons1: 10:19am On Aug 29, 2020
nnamdi640:
Abeg what is your gain from Wike not buying innocent's car.Am sure you know that such won't take food away from innocent's table because the man is already a successful man....
Am sure you are always in pain when you see Igbos progressing,but you forgot that they are not responsible for your downfall.

His vehicles are made in China and they are substandard.

Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by Godons1: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2020
Bobby95:
attention seeker

As WIke no gree buy INNOSON substandard mottoes, the thing DEY PAIN THIS MAN WELL WELL. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by Godons1: 10:26am On Aug 29, 2020
sLentlover7778:
I pray for the person..

That took away your sense..

Never to returned it again.

Cause you're amazing ..

Just the way you're.

grin grin grin

And the wailing continue, this guy is also in severe pains.

Wike na bad guy aswear, see as e make Biafrans dey wail upandan. grin grin grin

Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by Godons1: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2020
Samsimple:

I don't produce fake stuffs. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. / Twitter Ban: ECOWAS Court Serves Buhari Hearing Notice! / FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.