Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State (26279 Views)

Wike Donates ₦‎200 Million To Ariaria Traders / Wike Donates N500 Million To Sokoto To Support Rebuilding Of Central Market / Wike Donates N100 Million For The Scholarship Of Children Of Dead Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by Bobby95(m): 10:30am On Aug 29, 2020
Godons1:

As WIke no gree buy INNOSON substandard mottoes, the thing DEY PAIN THIS MAN WELL WELL. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
alaye am not igbo... Neva been to the east. Dont own innoson vehicle or seen one either...
Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by ZiggyMr(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2020
when will Wike give Port Harcourt people car now? i dey wait for mine
Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by Skymason20(m): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2020
the way this guy take dey give cars hmmm one will think rivals is now producing vehicles.. and they will tag giving out cars to different ministries as one of his achievement
Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by Godons1: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2020
Bobby95:
alaye am not igbo... Neva been to the east. Dont own innoson vehicle or seen one either...

It's alright.
As for me, I'm IGBO, but I'll never use my money to buy INNOSON substandard mottoes. The owner of the company himself has never used his brand, cause he know they are substandard with ZERO safety features.

Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by Ayubaossy(m): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2020
Okay

Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by busomma: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Point of correction, Rivers State donates vehicles to sososososo. Not Wike. It's the people's money.

1 Like

Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by chatinent: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
With public funds. Okay o.
Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Such a kind gesture.
Please His Excellence before u leave office, come down and remember us in Oyigbo.
Our road is messed up
Re: Wike Donates Transport Vehicles To Nigeria Correctional Service Rivers State by pragmaticme(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nice move. Also remember the fire Service personnel Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: ECOWAS Court Serves Buhari Hearing Notice! / Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) / Armed Security At Venue Of PDP Convention In Rivers(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.