Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

A Big Black Snake Killed In Our Garden This Morning - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Big Black Snake Killed In Our Garden This Morning (612 Views)

A Long Black Snake Killed In My Room Today / Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning / See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Big Black Snake Killed In Our Garden This Morning by phessyphemzzy(m): 8:23am On Aug 29, 2020
My mum called my bro when she saw the snake entering through the broken fence into the block hole of our garden, my bro quickly smacked it with big stick which broke its back. But after some time it manage to force itself out, while everyone run for their life lol but our tenant swiftly smacked it with cutlass and cut it.

I'm not a fan of snake so I watched everything from my window's room.

Re: A Big Black Snake Killed In Our Garden This Morning by jerryunit48: 8:25am On Aug 29, 2020
But I thought there is a difference between something being big and being long

1 Like

Re: A Big Black Snake Killed In Our Garden This Morning by Barbsamiin: 8:27am On Aug 29, 2020
A big SNAKE
Re: A Big Black Snake Killed In Our Garden This Morning by TheSERAPH: 8:32am On Aug 29, 2020
Genesis 3:14-15

So the Lord God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this
Cursed are you above all livestock and all wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.
And I will put enmity between you and the woman,and between your offspring and hers;
he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel
Re: A Big Black Snake Killed In Our Garden This Morning by GODSENT252: 8:38am On Aug 29, 2020
Lalasticlala. Oh yea
Re: A Big Black Snake Killed In Our Garden This Morning by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:01am On Aug 29, 2020
Small or big...

Oga LALASTICLALA cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Cane Corso For Sale / Grasscultters For Sale / What Is The Name Of This Animal In Your Local Dialect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.