Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,383 members, 7,958,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) (58776 Views)

David Hundeyin Debunks Allegations Of Plotting To Overthrow Tinubu / Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 / Femi Kuti: I Didn’t Say ‘Obidients’ Are Zombies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Neilarmstrong(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
He is always there said the reality,but only those who undertand knew,in any dark moment there still some people who stand out to speak the true.
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
daddytime:
Funny enough and in a classical case of twist of fate, that military regime has trumped all the pseudo-democratic governments including the one you served under, combined.

As an aside, while you are "tormenting Buhari" in your mind, [s]he is busy sending your boss on an errand all over the continent because dem hold am for blokos with all the sleaze wey go down for his administration.[/s]

So, a promise to let his wife off the hook and perhaps another promise to have him fly the APC flag in 2023 has made uncle turn into an errand boy for a known bigot and someone you purport to be tormenting.

Irony everywhere.
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by ayenale1(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
I was hoping to see Reno in kaki uniform but with this Reno lying on the beat...so if i snap with Atiku today does that mean i want to overthrow bubu?
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by gudugudumeje: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
U r kidding... Lead a protest against Buhari now with ur PDP chop-I-chop party,if truly an activist .... Ali-must-go generation protested at age 16/18 as undergraduates...
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by mukthar2000(m): 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
u went round Lagos bus stops dropping anti Abacha leaflets.

MUMU, is that how ur mate plan for overthrow, idiot.
Continue ur antiTunumbu campaign about the bullion van shogbo omoalee. Just use ur hand choose any one of this that u want to strike u .

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Chibezin: 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
Youths needs to wake up and face all these old politicians if not Nigeria will remain retrogressive.kudus to Ramo
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by rapid101(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
daddytime:
Funny enough and in a classical case of twist of fate, that military regime has trumped all the pseudo-democratic governments including the one you served under, combined.

As an aside, while you are "tormenting Buhari" in your mind, he is busy sending your boss on an errand all over the continent because dem hold am for blokos with all the sleaze wey go down for his administration.

So, a promise to let his wife off the hook and perhaps another promise to have him fly the APC flag in 2023 has made uncle turn into an errand boy for a known bigot and someone you purport to be tormenting.

Irony everywhere.
u no get sense
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by femi4: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
muller101:
Where is abacha today?
Olodo, his death has nothing to what that coward wrote
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Staro: 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
Wow
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Wasky101: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chosen1984:
Reno always Has Quality answers with Records to Give to the People who Question him..
So because he pulls out a picture with beko means he was part of the cdhr?
Reno always plays a fast one on you guys, Reno the rhino was never a member of cher.
Quote me anywhere and I will show u proof
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
Story. He should come to Nigeria now and let us see his courage.
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by muller101(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
femi4:
Olodo, his death has nothing to what that coward wrote
Sometimes you don't have to get too serious on some things. Enjoy yourself brother.
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Celebritytalk: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
Congrat! Bobrisky buy herself a N100 million Mercedes Benz Birthday Gift.

Watch Video Clip Below ⬇⬇⬇

Please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel For latest Celebrity Gists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zA4M2YJAUU
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by daddytime(m): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
rapid101:
u no get sense

Like the people wey bring you come this world to be curse instead of to abort you.

You see your life?
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by freeborn02: 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
daddytime:

Your mother should have taken your sperm in the mouth or up her shiiithole you dumbfck

The way you abuse people's mothers shows that you have no regard for your own mother. Ọmọ àlè.
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by daddytime(m): 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
freeborn02:

The way you abuse people's mothers shows that you have no regard for your own mother. Ọmọ àlè.

Na Dangote trailer go kill you asswipe.

Why Ecowas no send GEJ go peace mission for Borno as e be say your skull dey empty.

Useless pikin wey harlot born for armed robber.
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by freeborn02: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
daddytime:

Na Dangote trailer go kill you asswipe.

Why Ecowas no send GEJ go peace mission for Borno as e be say your skull dey empty.

Useless pikin wey harlot born for armed robber.

Can your brain produce something different from curses? Or are you so dumb that you can't say something else? Ọmọ àlè!
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by TruthinAction: 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Then you can still do it now. Because it is worse now than then. But try not to be slapped by soldiers this time around.
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 30, 2020
Chosen1984:
Reno always Has Quality answers with Records to Give to the People who Question him..
The people that liked this are the same people that believed that the man that said stealing is not corruption was better than the man putting thieves into jail. What a confused people.
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Staro: 6:22am On Aug 30, 2020
Great
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by dederocs(m): 6:53am On Aug 30, 2020
shut up liar, Reno we know you, you are not an activist, anyone can take pics with Beko, he was a doctor, you Reno are a political houseboy/sycophant.
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Difrent: 7:39am On Aug 30, 2020
frankyychiji:
I swear to God, the guy is killing Dem kpai with facts.

Until he prove that he was not behind the name Wendell Simlin that sought to link an innocent man to BH, he remains a petty liar and a shameless identity thief........
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 8:23am On Aug 30, 2020
Difrent:

Until he prove that he was not behind the name Wendell Simlin that sought to link an innocent man to BH, he remains a petty liar and a shameless identity thief........
Why not call him out on Twitter, I'm sure he will send you to your ancestors with facts too.
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2020
Where is d 23yrs old,I only see one aboki that has d previlege to snap with Beko.
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by kemmywyze: 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hmmmm, story for the gods, continue lying we are listening.
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Difrent: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
frankyychiji:
Why not call him out on Twitter, I'm sure he will send you to your ancestors with facts too.

the only fact is that he stole the identity of his inlaw and used it to send out the kind of trash that only you and your likes will believe....... facts ko fats ni
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by suremanpatriot: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2020
you he proper mumu seekin attn sad
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by rapid101(m): 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
daddytime:

Like the people wey bring you come this world to be curse instead of to abort you.

You see your life?
see d reason y I say u no get sense and still u showed u no still get sense. sorry for u
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Decent09(m): 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
EBMedia:
Reno Omokri has revealed that when he was 23-years old, he plotted the overthrow of late General Sani Abacha.

According to IgbereTV reports, the former president Jonathan spokesperson made this revelation on Twitter

He wrote:

Go get sense jare, Arms Procurement alone double waiting Abacha and his family see in their life

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1298262651688988674?s=19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Man Arrested In Sambisa Forest!! / Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba / Senator Bassey Albert Wearing Only One Shoe At NASS Yesterday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.