Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) (58632 Views)

Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 / Femi Kuti: I Didn’t Say ‘Obidients’ Are Zombies / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Oduduwa707: 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chosen1984:

I so Much Love that His Record Keeping Ability..

Foolish 9ja mentality
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Jabioro: 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
You're dropping leaflets,while I was on Frontline with Gani,I was with some note able names at ikorodu road..we are the real burnt tyre brigade..I still have MKO Abiola complimentary card with me..Is it because you are lucky.. stop the nonsense,you are of no match with Tinubu..Some the guys who work as team for Tells magazine,News watch were brutalized..All Tell magazine staff are 52..their printing system were very secretive,their sippy to news stand then we're running like a cult because of junta ..Reno should go and enjoy his little pay..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by daddytime(m): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
frankyychiji:
Chai! My guy! This is how low you have sunk. What Jonathan is doing today, Obj did after he left office.
Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

And I'm sure Buhari did it in GEJ's time abi?

Person weak and doyo dem dey mistake am for humble and peace-loving. The same weakness wey dem take yeye am from within during the 2015 election.

Abegii make I see front jare
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
fredoooooo:
You had a pics with beko so what .. Omugo Omokriminal
Werey .. after you turn to wendell Fraudster, Yahoo pastor and PDP lying machine ..

16000 have signed the petition already.
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by kayusely70(m): 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
He Looks Older Than The Claimed Age!
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
daddytime:

And I'm sure Buhari did it in GEJs time abi?

Person weak and doyo dem dey mistake am for humble and peace-loving.

Abegii
OMG! Who hacked your moniker?

Buhari the bitter soul that shunned and never saw anything good in any past president? How many times did he even attend council of state meeting since 1999?

How could buhari even have done it for Jonathan when buhari was never his predecessor in office? Dude go rest abeg.
Were you expecting Jonathan to be as vindictive and bitter as your presidiot? Or you are just angry that buhari didn't ask osunbande to represent him. Go rest
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
Asour:

I'm totally indifferent about the man Reno. To be clear, he is socio-economically more successful than I am (even though I have no intention to be like him).

However, a picture with Dr Beko Kuti says nothing significant about how one spent his youth.

Also watching BBN (which I don't) doesn't preclude one from being politically aware /active.

Everything is not black and white. There are grey areas in human pursuits/interests.
Seen
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by daddytime(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
frankyychiji:
OMG! Who hacked your moniker?

Buhari the bitter soul that shunned and never saw anything good in any past president? How many times did he even attend council of state meeting since 1999?

How could buhari even have done it for Jonathan when buhari was never his predecessor in office? Dude go rest abeg.
Were you expecting Jonathan to be as vindictive and bitter as your presidiot? Or you are just angry that buhari didn't ask osunbande to represent him. Go rest

You are obviously mistaking me for someone else.

You think say I send Buhari with him Alibabas any message?
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by googi: 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
Look at this opportunistic infection. The same one disrespectful to SOWORE. If taking pictures with IBB Minister's brother makes you an activist, what then is Sowore that had fought every Government in your lifetime?

Beko was Olukoye Kuti's brother.

techmo:
cool

Yinmu

Snapping a picture with Dr Ransome Kuti now translate to fighting Abacha... Same Ransome Kuti that was Gen Babangida's Minister for health

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Lifestone(m): 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
techmo:
cool

Yinmu

Snapping a picture with Dr Ransome Kuti now translate to fighting Abacha... Same Ransome Kuti that was Gen Babangida's Minister for health

Hello, Thats Olukoye Ransome Kuti, This is Beko Ransome Kuti an activist
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by TemmyT002(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
Mehn, I used to dislike this man.
Until I found out he was full of wisdom and very real.
He no dey pretend.
Respect
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Lifestone(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Jabioro:
You're dropping leaflets,while I was on Frontline with Gani,I was with some note able names at ikorodu road..we are the real burnt tyre brigade..I still have MKO Abiola complimentary card with me..Is it because you are lucky.. stop the nonsense,you are of no match with Tinubu..Some the guys who work as team for Tells magazine,News watch were brutalized..All Tell magazine staff are 52..their printing system were very secretive,their sippy to news stand then we're running like a cult because of junta ..Reno should go and enjoy his little pay..
You are saying the same thing as Reno. What are today's youth doing?
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
To be frank since that shitty big brother show started I watched it only twice
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by stayclearofme: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
Where is the picture of him dropping leaflets?...You jam Beko for occasion carry am dey brag...commot that your dirty hand from that better man body.
The same man that loot with GEJ and supporting Atiku forming saint. Ndi Ara!
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by enomakos(m): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
ok
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by ismaog4u(m): 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
i doubt this.... Abassa would have killed this sugar quoted mouth fellow
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by fareed69(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
Idiot that's what you are.

Why didn't you try it.

Mumu.

Didn't fall for that.

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Sermwell(m): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
daddytime:
Funny enough and in a classical case of twist of fate, that military regime has trumped all the pseudo-democratic governments including the one you served under, combined.

As an aside, while you are "tormenting Buhari" in your mind, he is busy sending your boss on an errand all over the continent because dem hold am for blokos with all the sleaze wey go down for his administration.

So, a promise to let his wife off the hook and perhaps another promise to have him fly the APC flag in 2023 has made uncle turn into an errand boy for a known bigot and someone you purport to be tormenting.

Irony everywhere.
If what you said here about buhari and Jonathan is true, does that not make you a fool for asslicking politicians who don't even care about you but themselves??
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by salam8528: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
Their are some set of people that u must beg them not to praise u, if u allow the praise u they will praise ur destiny away
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Minjim: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
I remembered attending political rallies at Yaba during the protest for June 12.
There Beko would speak.

It's bloody going back home then. I once saw dead bodies on my way back home.
I was only 15 then. It hunted for days
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by PhantomProbe(m): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
Doesn't look like the face of a 23 year old man. In my opinion, that face looks 30 at least.
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by daddytime(m): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sermwell:

If what you said here about buhari and Jonathan is true, does that not make you a fool for asslicking politicians who don't even care about you but themselves??

Kindly point out the politician I'm asslicking you dingbat.

Waiting for you...
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by abbey621(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Okay you fought to overthrow Abacha but afterwards you participated in the looting of the country, you supported a government responsible for bringing Buhari to power. I mean if GEJ performed very well, there would be no Buhari today. Everything has consequences, for every action there's an equal yet opposite reaction. REno you're no hero, you're just a symptom of the disease called NIGERIA!
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Saltzman00: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
meobizy:
Alexander Dan Iyan did his at age fifteen. What's special? Reno continued until he became a part of the same government enslaving the masses.
which one have you done ?
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by wamide042(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
SmartProf:
It seems Reno looked older facially at 23. No wonder he plotted a quick graph to escape the country, else his open criticisms would have sent him to jail.
Bro when you’re still hustling you tend to age facially buh you see, when pepper rest finish you go become twice younger with your face..
I stumbled on one of my old pictures of recent i can confidently confuse people that I wasn’t the one in the picture because my face and body was way older than what i look like today.... that’s just it.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Reptyle(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
I have a picture I took with Gani Fawehinmi when he came to my university for a seminar put together by my Faculty. Does it mean I was a member of the civil rights/anti Abacha movement?

I have another photo I took with Prof. Wole Soyinka and some leading members of the NADECO movement when I bumped into them at the National Theatre in Lagos when they came for a press conference. Does it mean I was a member of NADECO?

I have pictures taken with different political heavyweights including former president OBJ by virtue of my former job as a journalist where I had access to speak to several of these big men and women. Does it mean i can claim some form of affiliation with any of these men because I did "gum body" to snap pictures with them?

Abeg Reno Omokri should tell us another story jare! If he doesnt have pictures or videos of himself marching on the streets with these legends, he needs to stop passing off their legacies as his.

Sowore was there and we have pictures and videos of his escapades. He also has scars to show for it. Keyamo was there. We know his story. We know all those that were in the youth vanguard of the anti-Abacha movement.

While people like Reno were forming "human rights activist" by photo, many others were doing the actual thing. He needs to take several seats and stop acting like Abacha happened 100 years ago and we don't remember the history.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by GEEBITE: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
Are you in the dark that Beko(alongside Obasanjo) was given life jail for coup plotting by Abacha. Some correspondences of the accused plotters of the coup in 1995 passed through him.
Openbusiness:
So taking picture with Dr. Beko now equals to plotting Abacha coup Abeg dis guy too dey overrate himself. Was Dr. Beko ever a coup plotter? The people that plot coup against Abacha were Gen Diya and co. Reno no dey their chat group abeg. No dey over hype ursef. Na indomie generation go fall for dat one
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by jneutron4000: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
with this fulani cap and dressing shows you are a bloody liar angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Picks Kogi, Akwa Ibom For Nuclear Power Plants / Photos From Outside Sani Abacha Stadium After Hitting Full Capacity For Atiku / Governor Ganduje Commissions Car Wash In Kano State (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.