Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) (58638 Views)

Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 / Femi Kuti: I Didn’t Say ‘Obidients’ Are Zombies / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Kento4ken: 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
No go talk watin you no no oh..
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by honestivo(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nigerian youths are still waiting for tomorrow to be leaders,, ntooor
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by wickedLion: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
Are you sure Reno is still normal??

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by fredoooooo: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
You had a pics with beko so what .. Omugo Omokriminal
Werey .. after you turn to wendell Fraudster, Yahoo pastor and PDP lying machine ..

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
SmartProf:
It seems Reno looked older facially at 23.
wearing native attire makes one look older
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by nengibo: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
daddytime:
Funny enough and in a classical case of twist of fate, that military regime has trumped all the pseudo-democratic governments including the one you served under, combined.

As an aside, while you are "tormenting Buhari" in your mind, he is busy sending your boss on an errand all over the continent because dem hold am for blokos with all the sleaze wey go down for his administration.

So, a promise to let his wife off the hook and perhaps another promise to have him fly the APC flag in 2023 has made uncle turn into an errand boy for a known bigot and someone you purport to be tormenting.

Irony everywhere.
yea a bigger Irony is that same Buhari supporters are too blind see the NNPC, EFCC, NNPC, NDDC and every other organization with c for corruption in Nigeria, it has never been so bad 4 the common man, shame on y'all

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by naijafella(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ode
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Openbusiness: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
So taking picture with Dr. Beko now equals to plotting Abacha coup Abeg dis guy too dey overrate himself. Was Dr. Beko ever a coup plotter? The people that plot coup against Abacha were Gen Diya and co. Reno no dey their chat group abeg. No dey over hype ursef. Na indomie generation go fall for dat one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
You been thinking Crime for a very long time bro

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by OkoroPeugeot(m): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
We all plotted.

He died by himself.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ricky911:
You've been thinking Crime for a very long time bro
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by thaoriginator: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Mocker Rhino

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
When will Reno learn to keep quiet..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by simigold: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
Why on Earth should anyone think we should be eternally grateful to them for fighting Abacha, as far as I know all Nigerians fought the military to bring democracy and not just some people posting pictures to claim accolades.

Who cares anymore?

We all are heroes in our own right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by EBEk101(m): 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
With that look 23? Football age
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by MrLacoste4: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
Mr Reno Bleep off

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Danmayo123: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
Message me in WhatsApp on 090.33.288.455 for your mini importation training from China, Turkey, USA, UK, Malaysia and Dubai to Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
Reno and FFK I don’t know who is the worst Narcissistic character.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by madridsta007(m): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
EBMedia:
Reno Omokri has revealed that when he was 23-years old, he plotted the overthrow of late General Sani Abacha.

According to IgbereTV reports, the former president Jonathan spokesperson made this revelation on Twitter

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1298262651688988674?s=19

This man's big mouth will put him in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by daddytime(m): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
nengibo:

yea a bigger Irony is that same Buhari supporters are too blind see the NNPC, EFCC, NNPC, NDDC and every other organization with c for corruption in Nigeria, it has never been so bad 4 the common man, shame on y'all

Stop bleating nigga

I included this administration in my trashing.

The demonstration of craze as practiced in Nigeria since 1999 makes the Military regimes of the past appear like a George Washington administration.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
daddytime:
Funny enough and in a classical case of twist of fate, that military regime has trumped all the pseudo-democratic governments including the one you served under, combined.

As an aside, while you are "tormenting Buhari" in your mind, he is busy sending your boss on an errand all over the continent because dem hold am for blokos with all the sleaze wey go down for his administration.

So, a promise to let his wife off the hook and perhaps another promise to have him fly the APC flag in 2023 has made uncle turn into an errand boy for a known bigot and someone you purport to be tormenting.

Irony everywhere.
Chai! My guy! This is how low you have sunk. What Jonathan is doing today, Obj did after he left office.
Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Asour: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
frankyychiji:
I swear to God, the guy is killing Dem kpai with facts.

I'm totally indifferent about the man Reno. To be clear, he is socio-economically more successful than I am (even though I have no intention to be like him).

However, a picture with Dr Beko Kuti says nothing significant about how one spent his youth.

Also watching BBN (which I don't) doesn't preclude one from being politically aware /active.

Everything is not black and white. There are grey areas in human pursuits/interests.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Mayng01(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
& he would have wasted you
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Eniola40(m): 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
contemplating suicide, thats better
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by anonimi: 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
daddytime:

Irony everywhere.

Please what are you rambling about that is filled with lies
Abacha trumped other governments in looting and killing, or trumped them in what?
Do you know what trumped means?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by texazzpete(m): 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chosen1984:
Reno always Has Quality answers with Records to Give to the People who Question him..

Abeg tell me how a photo with an activist shows that he was ‘fighting Abacha’ back then.

Nigerians are so gullible sha. Kai!

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by anonimi: 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
ThiagoKid:
This Reno sef

He dey totori you abi he dey torture you

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
Abacha himself?

I want laugh oo
Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
Queenlovely:
did you succeed

he died and was replaced with another thief,

so the plan was wasted.

Reno will always support his pay master,

don't swallow every thing hook line and sinker

always try to decipher a motive before supporting anything

your WHY is not inspiring,
motives explain a lot. if you throw him out ,what next
So what's your motive for re-enforcing failure twice?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) by anonimi: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
texazzpete:
Abeg tell me how a photo with an activist shows that he was ‘fighting Abacha’ back then.

Nigerians are so gullible sha. Kai!

He said what he did as well. Except we know otherwise, his telling of the actions stands.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) / Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) / Beggars In Lagos Protest Against Harrassment, Block Goverment Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.