Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police (14461 Views)

Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims / Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims / Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by KossyKiss97(f): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Good

Need children Educational tablets? Call me 080. 60. 29. 1729.

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by chatinent: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Good one.
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by buchilino(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
MightySparrow:
This is the kind of IPOBians we need, to move nigeria forward not disgrunted divisionists.

NIGERIA HAS BEEN DIVIDED B4 U WERE BORN
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by MightySparrow: 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
buchilino:

NIGERIA HAS BEEN DIVIDED B4 U WERE BORN
La, united
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by buchilino(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
MightySparrow:
La, united

WATEVA U SAY
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by nick50(m): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Him and Arthur eze dey do competition for police matter
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
eedimo:
Sometimes I wonder if this individuals or foundations live in this same country as me.

Why on earth would you donate to such a high-handed and corrupt institution like the NIGERIAN POLICE.

I would rather use the money to sponsor reforms in that institution.

Maybe it's on a "scratch my back i scratch your back" basis.

It's their money sha
I didn't teach them how to make it, why would I teach them how to spend it.

Now you're talking
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by garfield1: 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
Aboguede:
Wait oh

Emeka ofor get medical manufacturing company?

All his donations are always like this grin

He has a clinic at oraifite
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by InvertedHammer: 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
/
Nonsense!!!

Emeka Offor should provide the electricity he promised through EEDC instead of ripping off customers. How will he be arrested and prosecuted by the same NPF that receive Greek gifts from him if and when malfeasance in electricity distribution is investigated? Prepare for more darkness if your electricity supply falls under Enugu Disco.

/
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by garfield1: 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
nick50:
Him and Arthur eze dey do competition for police matter

Yes but sir Arthur has surpassed him.sir emeka the owelle of oraifite is the richest man in ekwusigo alongside prince Oscar udorji.ekwusigo was created because of him though he failed to locate it's headquarters at oraifite.his village irefi, oraifite has the highest concentration of wealthy men after otolo nnewi..
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by Amos1423(m): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
The NPF have proved to be the number one agent of human rights abuse so they deserve no form of help atall from the any philanthropist.

If I had a gun I would go on a manhunt for every man that wears the NPF uniform for the injustice they've for long walked away with.
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by Conrod: 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
We hail you, ndi okanma n'ama.
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by onlinenix: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Stupid donation. Your people are dying in far away east u are here donating to thesame people that kills you. What a foolishness

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by LORDKing001: 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
Dedetwo:
Why are the rich people from northern region not donating to Nigerian police or armed forces?

Reason before you comment. Everything must not be based on sentiments. What of dangote donating operational vehicles to d npf bua too...
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by Advocate500: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
eedimo:
Sometimes I wonder if this individuals or foundations live in this same country as me.

Why on earth would you donate to such a high-handed and corrupt institution like the NIGERIAN POLICE.

It's their money sha

you sound like one who understand emeka ofor very well, he is a criminal turned philanthropist, the same man that kept Anambra state in bondage with mbadinuju is now a philanthropist?wonder's shall never end .
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by RTSC: 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
Igbos are like sheeps without a Shepard.

Their wealthy elites are falling over themselves to donate to the police, instead of asking hard questions about why those young ipob lives were wasted for holding a meeting.
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by hollywater: 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
Donating to Aböki. When will my brother's have sense bikonu.
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by loadedvibes: 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
The money that the Nigeria police extorts from the Nigeria citizenry should be used to furnish the hospitals
Cmanforall:

I think police hospitals are not limited to police use only. Ordinary citizens can also have access to the healthcare.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by Moscodee1990(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Dedetwo:
Why are the rich people from northern region not donating to Nigerian police or armed forces?
What about this?

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by ZZ22: 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
Emeka Ofor rewarded them for killing Igbo youths in Enugu
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by Rahmanjargo(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
ZZ22:
Emeka Ofor rewarded them for killing Igbo youths in Enugu
Guy why are you just senseless?
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by ZZ22: 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Guy why are you just senseless?
make sure you are not under the influence of drugs before quoting me next time
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by Zurich1844(f): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
[quote author=garfield1 post=93353293]

Yes but sir Arthur has surpassed him.sir emeka the owelle of oraifite is the richest man in ekwusigo alongside prince Oscar udorji.ekwusigo was created because of him though he failed to locate it's headquarters at oraifite.his village irefi, oraifite has the highest concentration of wealthy men

It seems you are son of the soil. Ibu nwa Anaedo
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by garfield1: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
[quote author=Zurich1844 post=93354531][/quote]

Served in anambra

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by mustafaa: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
Dedetwo:
You are a funny man. I think the right question should be "why do southerners always keep scores of philanthropic gestures?"
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by ofiko123(m): 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
eedimo:

It's their money sha

You didn't teach them how to make it so mind your business..
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by foreshore(m): 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by Dedetwo(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
LORDKing001:

Reason before you comment. Everything must not be based on sentiments. What of dangote donating operational vehicles to d npf bua too...

Shut up your putrid mouth. Is Dangote the only rich man from northern region of the shithole called Nigeria?
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
He can't donate to me his namesake but rather giving yeye Npf
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by Dedetwo(m): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
mustafaa:

You are a funny man. I think the right question should be "why do southerners always keep scores of philanthropic gestures?"

How can one keep scores when there is no philanthropic gestures?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Three New NUPRC Executive Commissioners / The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP / Youth Leaders Demand Chukwuemeka Woke's Apology To Governor Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.