Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police (14450 Views)

Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims / Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims / Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by stephanie11: 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The Inspector-General of Police, IGP M.A Adamu, NPM, mni, today, 28th August, 2020 received donation of medical equipment and clinical items from the Emeka Offor Foundation.

The medical equipment and clinical items comprising one 60KVA power-generating-set, 50 hospital bed set, mattresses, assorted medicines/medicaments and other accessories were handed over to the Police for use at the Muhammadu Buhari Police Hospital, Garki, Abuja.

The founder, Emeka Offor Foundation, Sir (Dr) Emeka Offor during the presentation of the items on behalf of the Board of Governors of Sir Emeka Offor Foundation, stated that the presentation is in recognition of the contributions of the men of the Nigeria Police Force in nation building. He noted that the donation is their modest way of appreciating the Force for the great job its personnel are doing as frontline workers in the security of our dear nation.

The IGP, in his remarks, expressed his appreciation to Sir (Dr) Emeka Offor for the kind gesture towards the welfare and wellbeing of the personnel of the Force and humanity in general. He notes that gestures of this nature from well-meaning Nigerians will undoubtedly boost the morale of police personnel for better service delivery to the nation and its people.

https://politicsnigeria.com/emeka-offor-foundation-donates-50-hospital-beds-medical-supplies-to-nigerian-police-pics/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by XXXXTENTACION: 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by Dedetwo(m): 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
Why are the rich people from northern region not donating to Nigerian police or armed forces?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by QualityHub(m): 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
Good development
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by QualityHub(m): 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
Good development.

.Your Logo is your identity, it is the first thing that catches the attention of your customers, Get a unique and professional 3D logo design for your brand or business for just 3K only. You get the png, jpeg, Pdf, and raw file. I am always available to make corrections till you get satisfied. Quality assured. THE LINK TO MY WHATSAPP IS IN MY SIGNATURE
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by juanjo2: 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
IGBO AMAKA grin grin grin

Check my saggy if you are much interested to know all about how to start up a SNAIL FARMING BUSINESS.

You will enjoy the preogram

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by Kbabs02(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nice one
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Fraud

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by maryalloy(f): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Good citizen smiley
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by Aboguede(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Wait oh

Emeka ofor get medical manufacturing company?

All his donations are always like this grin

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by contigiency(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
This is a welcome development. It's always good to give back to the society, especially when God has lifted you.
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by Amspecial: 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by Vanzcharles(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
He has done well. Kudos to him
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by fourboys: 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
nice one, better than givn them money

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by AishaSHEHU: 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by RaptObserver: 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Good gesture. Before you say anything negative about the man, remember there are many of his kind all over who can't do same.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by eedimo(m): 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sometimes I wonder if this individuals or foundations live in this same country as me.

Why on earth would you donate to such a high-handed and corrupt institution like the NIGERIAN POLICE.

I would rather use the money to sponsor reforms in that institution.

Maybe it's on a "scratch my back i scratch your back" basis.

It's their money sha
I didn't teach them how to make it, why would I teach them how to spend it.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by prince2pac(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
cool

space for sale

1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by kalu61(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nice gesture
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by MightySparrow: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
This is the kind of IPOBians we need, to move nigeria forward not disgrunted divisionists.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by kalu61(m): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
contigiency:
This is a welcome development. It's always good to give back to the society, especially when God has lifted you.
I love this, those who are blessed should give fraction to the society even though we bad mouth them sha

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by Marotzke(m): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
Na police pikin.
His father was a retired police inspector who served mostly in katsina.

His godfather and man who saw to his rise in business and the untouchable persona in the political arena was the suave and very influential technocrat, Gidado Idris.

Former SGF/HOS during the Abacha Era.

Like Arthur Eze, he is still telling his bosses, " I am loyal.

8 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by loadedvibes: 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
Waste.. you no see something to do with your money make you dey go give to Nigeria police.. I rather convert it to something else and take it to the orphanage homes than give it to Nigeria police.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by Cmanforall: 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nice one!
Good that his donation is in the healthcare sector.

But in Abuja? undecided
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by Cmanforall: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
post=93352519:
Waste.. you no see something to do with your money make you dey go give to Nigeria police.. I rather take it to the orphanage homes than give it to Nigeria police.
I think police hospitals are not limited to police use only. Ordinary citizens can also have access to the healthcare.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by Cmanforall: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
fourboys:
nice one, better than givn them money
That should have been what those banks and other individuals that donated hundreds of millions and billions during the early phase of covid19 should have done.

Say building hospitals and equipping them.

Today, no tangible thing to show how those billions were spent.
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by festacman(m): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by buchilino(m): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
QualityHub:
Good development

POLITICAL STUNT

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abidemi Rufai Reportedly Stole $350,000 From US Government - Court / Isreal Sold Non-Functional Drones To Nigeria For $240m / PHOTOS : See The Rocket Proof Car Of Russian President Vladimir Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.