Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police (14460 Views)

Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims / Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims / Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by LaReinaa(f): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Why Nigerian police though

That donation looks very suspicious to me sad
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by Cmanforall: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
post=93354021:
The money that the Nigeria police extorts from the Nigeria citizenry should be used to furnish the hospitals

But this is different from what we are talking about.
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by Lovelyn451(f): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
Dedetwo:
Why are the rich people from northern region not donating to Nigerian police or armed forces?
who send your pipo to donate? What is police doing specially for them? Even if there is, is it in their place to reward them? Are there no private hospitals in villages that are in dire need of these equipment? U guys should continue with the eye service, we'll see where it leads...tchew
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by Cyberterror: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
Emeka Ofor is donating generator ?? Chai! ! That means there is no hope for regular electricity in the South East.
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by Aromi: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
garfield1:

Yes but sir Arthur has surpassed him.sir emeka the owelle of oraifite is the richest man in ekwusigo alongside prince Oscar udorji.ekwusigo was created because of him though he failed to locate it's headquarters at oraifite.his village irefi, oraifite has the highest concentration of wealthy men after otolo nnewi..

Oga you never hear about Emeka Okwusa home boy is a don
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by garfield1: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
Aromi:

Oga you never hear about Emeka Okwusa home boy is a don

I know,hes the second richest in oraifite
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
Igbo Amaka... I can wait to have my own Foundation...
I hope NPF will maintain it
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by Philipxxxx0: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
This mumu may not have this kind equipment donated to his town, yet doing charity outside.
Re: Emeka Offor Donates 50 Hospital Beds, Medical Supplies To Nigerian Police by mustafaa: 9:36am On Aug 30, 2020
Dedetwo:

How can one keep scores when there is no philanthropic gestures?

Oh I see... I can't waste time waking up someone that is pretending to be asleep.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Assets Declaration: Court Okays Hearing Of Suit Against INEC Chairman, Yakubu / Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal / UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.