Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1964 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by SteelMcqueen: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
CHIMaaaah:
your friend is the real MVP, chop and clean month, blocked you/her everywhere and moved on with his life already. That's what men do, not the sissy we have here forming redpillers nonsense, power tussling with females wtf.... I don't have time for all those crab, once I hit the pussy which is my target, I dump them like a piece of garbage and zoom off without looking back

Dude! That's not what men do......women can afford to be disloyal and break all relationships.... Men create important relationship by been loyal.....fucking your friend's babe is what a bitch would do, so if you do that as a guy, well you're a bitch!
Re: . by HomerTimpson: 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
The girl is giving them something they can't resist. BUT WHAT DO I KNOW SEF cool
Re: . by khingTony(m): 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
King123456:

Thanks for your mature contributions. Seriously, I'm not that bad looking or short of attention from females. Without sounding cocky I feel like I can just snap a finger and get another girl who has twice her beauty, brains, career or whatever she has but I just don't understand why or how i find her so special.

If you would want to go into another relationship, I'll advice you don't commit fully, Show commitment (if you are looking to wife her), but always have other options.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
King123456:
We were friends for 2 months before she agreed to date me and we have dated for about 3 months. She is a church girl - goes to church twice at least a week. She doesn't smoke, drink, party or even hang out at bars. Now I'm not really used to meeting her type or finding them attractive but for some reasons I fell for her from day one. I introduced her to my friends and singled out the one I trusted the most for her to be free with as he is mature and never engages in talking about others. Barely 3 weeks after introducing them I noticed she stopped spending time at my place. She would come over everyday and stay from 4pm to about 9-10 before leaving for her place which was pretty close, but now she comes like twice a week and would not stay longer than 30minutes before finding one excuse to leave. Sex also stopped and if I'm able to almost forcefully have her it would be pretty much boring. My friend also stopped coming over like he used to. Rumors started going round that they were spending time together. It got to a stage one of our mutual friends met me and asked if I was blind or stupid or both to not notice anything. I just kept my cool. One day she visited and less than 10 minutes her phone rang. She picked and told the caller she was coming. 5 minutes later the phone rang again and she picked and pleaded with the caller that she was leaving now. I took note of the time of the call and the duration and after the third time I asked her who the caller was and she lied it was her mom and even gave me her phone to verify. I did and noticed she deleted the caller ID and that left the last caller as her mom. When I checked the time of her moms call and the duration it didn't match with what I have and so I confronted her about the lie and she could not deny. While on it my friend who was the one calling all along called again and I asked her to pick and she did and I heard him shouting on her to leave my place immediately and meet him just outside. I was mad but held it together and asked her to leave. I was heartbroken.

Here we are today. She is asking me to forget what happened and swearing she never slept with him. She wants us to return to how we used to be. Meanwhile my so called friend went on Facebook to unfriend me and hasn't visited, called or spoken with me since then. I never told anyone about this incident until NOW that I'm putting it here. Wouldn't I be a fool to take her back? Did he not sleep with her? What did he offer her that I was not offering her? All these are now running tru my mind. Feel free to insult me. She would probably see this too as she is very active here on Nairaland.

Oga free that girl, no accept her.

Re: . by King123456: 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
gaius01:

Oga free that girl, no accept her.

Kindly help me delete your quote. She is pretty active here and I don't wish for her to see this post. My mind is made up on what steps to take. Thank you !
Re: . by Curvinus(m): 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
^^Did you mention her name? She is pretty active here yen yen yen. So bloody crap what? Such weakness in one entity. Why wouldn"t she leave you for your friend. Tueh

Re: . by Curvinus(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
That fool only wants to LovePeddler herself to you so she can continue to depend on your resources yet you cant even see this cos you're blinded by passion.. She cucked you already and now you want to become megacuck. Seriously, are you that hideous looking?

Forget all that brag post about how you could snap your finger and get a better looking girl. Thats just a lie youre telling yourself to make you feel better. What your actions have shown is that you are weak around this girl and even she can see this.

And as for the shameless slutt generously circulating her stinking cuntt and giving to every man who cares, please leave this niggar alone and look elsewhere for your financial predatory. We already know you dont love him and your action (begging him to accept you back) is just a calculated attempt to bring him to his ruins.
Re: . by King123456: 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
Curvinus:
That fool only wants to LovePeddler herself to you so she can continue to depend on your resources yet you cant even see this cos you're blinded by passion.. She cucked you already and now you want to become megacuck. Seriously, are you that hideous looking?

Forget all that brag post about how you could snap your finger and get a better looking girl. Thats just a lie youre telling yourself to make you feel better. What your actions have shown is that you are weak around this girl and even she can see this.

And as for the shameless slutt generously circulating her stinking cuntt and giving to every man who cares, please leave this niggar alone and look elsewhere for your financial predatory. We already know you dont love him and your action (begging him to accept you back) is just a calculated attempt to bring him to his ruins.
Curvinus:
^^Did you mention her name? She is pretty active here yen yen yen. So bloody crap what? Such weakness in one entity. Why wouldn"t she leave you for your friend. Tueh

Be calming down young men. Y'all don't need to be more emotional than I. I pretty much made it clear that I have a thing for her and that should sum it up that I'm a bit weak when it comes to her. I'm not a child and I don't need to claim anything to make me feel good but if that belief will make y'all feel tough then enjoy it. I came here to tell my truth and I still remain unknown so why would I want to appear more than I'm?

Be calming down. Not all snakes that bite hisses before a bite.
Re: . by Curvinus(m): 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
King123456:

Be calming down young men. Y'all don't need to be more emotional than I. I pretty much made it clear that I have a thing for her and that should sum it up that I'm a bit weak when it comes to her. I'm not a child and I don't need to claim anything to make me feel good but if that belief will make y'all feel tough then enjoy it. I came here to tell my truth and I still remain unknown so why would I want to appear more than I'm?

Be calming down. Not all snakes that bite hisses before a bite.

All im saying is you should take the hint and run. Sleeping with your friend is the biggest sign of disrespect and that girl will continue to loathe you for not measuring up in her eyes.

Do not be fooled by her seeming remorse as its just a ploy to regain a grip on whatever that is motivating her. Except of course you dont mind having a trophy wife/girlfriend who only wants you for the comfort that you provide and not that she finds you hot.

As for my earlier outburst, pls try not to take it too personal. Its just that I've seen first hand how cold and calculating a biitch could be when she is not in love.

Peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls, What Is Your Opinion On Guys With Big Ears / His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him / Is Court And Church Marriage Certificate Thesame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.