Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1981 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by King123456: 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
PLEASE IF YOU QUOTED ME KINDLY HELP ME DELETE THE QUOTE. I WISH TO TAKE DOWN THIS POST AS I HAVE TAKEN A DECISION. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CONTRIBUTED TO THE POST.

2 Likes

Re: . by MJBOLT: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
that guy is not your friend,i hate guys who go after their friend's babe angry i'm 101% sure they had sex even if they didnt have sex,some sort of intimacy must have taken place,never take a cheating hoe back and ditch the both of them for your own sanity.

9 Likes

Re: . by gunners160(m): 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
nonsense. u are in d midst if betrayers and yet you are Still asking this kind of question. Yes, u are still hurt but don't be a fool.

3 Likes

Re: . by wisest10: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
All this love matter don tire me...if your partner cheat in you it's normal nowadays...

1 Like

Re: . by King123456: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
MJBOLT:
that guy is not your friend,i hate guys who go after their friend's babe angry i'm 101% sure they had sex even if they didnt have sex,some sort of intimacy must have taken place,never take a cheating hoe back and ditch the both of them for your own sanity.

As for my so called friend he's dead and buried in my mind. I don't even feel betrayed by him but by her. He's not the first. I accommodated a friend for 8 months free of charge. Ate my food, wore my clothes for those 8 months and ended up trying to sleep with my girl. That was my ex and she told me but begged me to overlook. I left him to live up to a year before he got his place and till this day he doesn't know I know. I'm not a good person but I was a player myself and don't carry women on my head or fight over them. I just have a thing for this one. Thanks for the advice.

2 Likes

Re: . by CHIMaaaah(m): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
your friend is the real MVP, chop and clean month, blocked you/her everywhere and moved on with his life already. That's what men do, not the sissy we have here forming redpillers nonsense, power tussling with females wtf.... I don't have time for all those crab, once I hit the pussy which is my target, I dump them like a piece of garbage and zoom off without looking back
Re: . by isaac101: 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
Abandon that ship before you go down with it.
Re: . by Liposure: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
Next time never trust a friend with your girl. Women are unpredictable. Glad you found out on time
Re: . by Fvcknigga: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
CHIMaaaah:
your friend is the real MPV, chop and clean month, blocked you/her everywhere and moved on with his life already. That's what men do, not the sissy we have here forming redpillers nonsense, power tussling with females wtf.... I don't have time for all those crab, once I hit the pussy which is my target, I dump them like a piece of garbage and zoom off without looking back
Must admit it it's the best the to do to these hoes nowadays.. also it's MVP
Re: . by vickyfrancis1(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
you are not a simp yet but will be when you fall for her gimmicks...even your friend is the simp, what happens to not being emotionally attached? he nacked d babe and caught feelings. any man that can betray or even unfriend a friend for no just cause because of a girl is the main Balon d'simp....just pretend to forgive the gal and nak her steady while exploring other options.

if I notice a gal is misbehaving, I won't call her to order, I'd rather play along. dey nak Dy go until maybe I get tired or she notices that I don't have feelings for her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
She is a hoe. That you friend will poison you if you don't run for your life. Dump bith the girl and the guy. Avoid friends.

The friend done Bleep your babe tire.

1 Like

Re: . by Petyprincess(f): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
Move on with your life, avoid both of them they don't deserve you!!

2 Likes

Re: . by Ginaz(f): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Don’t take her back . Do you seriously need to ask this dumb question? It’s so dumb honestly , I feel you know deep down inside you shouldn’t take her back.

2 Likes

Re: . by Gpopsicle(m): 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
You will be a fool if you accept her back into your life. I am so sure they both had sex. Never you fall for her crocodile tears. Would you rather be a subject of ridicule by accepting her? Because i know your guy is the kiss and tell type. Finally, your friend messed up big time. This type can kill you. Learn to keep him at arms length
Re: . by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
all becos of pussy cheesy
two best of friends have now become worst enemies cheesy
anyway best thing for u is to let them be
dont make a scene
cut the girl off from ur life and also cut off the said friend from ur life as well
he has unfriended u on facebook abi?
very good
warn the girl to stop visiting u and let her know the relationship is over
girls full everywia so i dont see any reason u will be killing urself for this one.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
King123456:

As for my so called friend he's dead and buried in my mind. I don't even feel betrayed by him but by her. He's not the first. I accommodated a friend for 8 months free of charge. Ate my food, wore my clothes for those 8 months and ended up trying to sleep with my girl. That was my ex and she told me but begged me to overlook. I left him to live up to a year before he got his place and till this day he doesn't know I know. I'm not a good person but I was a player myself and don't carry women on my head or fight over them. I just have a thing for this one. Thanks for the advice.
u really need to change the type of guys u move with seriously
Re: . by davien(m): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
The warmth of her pu5$y must be so special for your brain not to connect the dots that they are definitely being intimate, I dare to say that girl may even be a runs girl. Better move on to the next.
Re: . by Lamanii22(f): 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
That guy isn't your friend... I blame the girl too... A girl should never be close to her boyfriend's friend... They can just greet each other and then move on... Anything other than that would lead to cheating... Sex might occur too... It's only you who can decide if you want her back or nah...
Re: . by Colb461: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
lefulefu:
u really need to change the type of guys u move with seriously
on point bro...how does someone u call ur friend end up having an affair with ur suppose G.F he knows about..don't be surprise he is not the only friend u have that even eyeing her..just be careful because that nigga can hurt u in an unexpected way..as for ur suppose G.F who I believe is nw ur ex just let her be that the part to her own life she has chosen..
Re: . by Colb461: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lamanii22:
That guy isn't your friend... I blame the girl too... A girl should never be close to her boyfriend's friend... They can just greet each other and then move on... Anything other than that would lead to cheating... Sex might occur too... It's only you who can decide if you want her back or nah...
so what if he is ur brother or close friend would advice him to take her back?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Colb461:
on point bro...how does someone u call ur friend end up having an affair with ur suppose G.F he knows about..don't be surprise he is not the only friend u have that even eyeing her..just be careful because that nigga can hurt u in an unexpected way..as for ur suppose G.F who I believe is nw ur ex just let her be that the part to her own life she has chosen..
he even said he had a friend bf he was feeding and clothing that slept with his ex cheesy.i wonder na beer palour im dey pick im friends.its like most of the guys he rolls with are irresponsible

1 Like

Re: . by King123456: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
CHIMaaaah:
your friend is the real MVP, chop and clean month, blocked you/her everywhere and moved on with his life already. That's what men do, not the sissy we have here forming redpillers nonsense, power tussling with females wtf.... I don't have time for all those crab, once I hit the pussy which is my target, I dump them like a piece of garbage and zoom off without looking back

Lols. Relax Mr MVP. I'm certain you are in your early twenties. Anyways, if you read my post line by line you would understand I didn't even fight or confront my friend and that is because I am no sissy. When I was in my 20s I never had less than 3 girls on rotation and never sweated over any girl. I'm grown now and tired of that life. Even players sometimes meet a girl that can change their games. Remember I didn't also highlight her good side but she does have her good side. A huge part of me want to accept her back but I think the thought of what may have happened between she my so called friend will linger forever. I don't forget.
Re: . by khingTony(m): 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
Take her back, and tomorrow, She'll still go to the Guy's house, she belongs to the streets.

Let her be with your friend and make peace with him(if he's a close friend of yours), don't let a bitch come between you and your gee

1 Like

Re: . by King123456: 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ginaz:
Don’t take her back . Do you seriously need to ask this dumb question? It’s so dumb honestly , I feel you know deep down inside you shouldn’t take her back.

You are right, and I know it's a dumb question. I just need to hear from someone as I don't talk my personal biz with anyone. I shouldn't take her back but when we make space for someone in our heart, it becomes pretty easy for that person to crawl back in.

I'm pained because I was the player. Even as a play I play by certain rules. I would never mess with a friend's girl or my girl's friends. Maybe this is Karma. Maybe I have become a total weakling or simp. I don't know really.
Re: . by Meteng: 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
They've had sex, that's why he could order her to leave your place

1 Like

Re: . by King123456: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
khingTony:
Take her back, and tomorrow, She'll still go to the Guy's house, she belongs to the streets.

Let her be with your friend and make peace with him(if he's a close friend of yours), don't let a bitch come between you and your gee

I'm not at war with him so no making of any peace. He's dead to me. If he had not gone ahead to unfriend me and blocked me on FB and WhatsApp respectively then maybe we would have had a talk like men. We are both in our 30s so we are not kids. Funny he still chats her up tho.
Re: . by King123456: 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
lefulefu:
he even said he had a friend bf he was feeding and clothing that slept with his ex cheesy.i wonder na beer palour im dey pick im friends.its like most of the guys he rolls with are irresponsible

The one I housed didn't succeed.

I wouldn't call the friends 'beer parlour friends'. They all work good jobs and many are getting married already.

I don't even really roll with anyone. I'm a lone ranger but I relate well with people. Most people would tell you I'm accommodating. When I used the word friends doesn't mean we are jobless people who share one room and talk all day.
Re: . by khingTony(m): 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
King123456:

I'm not at war with him so no making of any peace. He's dead to me. If he had not gone ahead to unfriend me and blocked me on FB and WhatsApp respectively then maybe we would have had a talk like men. We are both in our 30s so we are not kids. Funny he still chats her up tho.

Pick yourself up, that girl is not the one for you (fact is; No girl is), there must be hundreds of other girls in your vicinity.
Re: . by King123456: 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
davien:
The warmth of her pu5$y must be so special for your brain not to connect the dots that they are definitely being intimate, I dare to say that girl may even be a runs girl. Better move on to the next.

Lols. Maybe you are not far from the truth. I just don't know how I became like this. The old me won't come here to share this in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: . by SteelMcqueen: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
CHIMaaaah:

Dude! That's not what men do......women can afford to be disloyal and break all relationships.... Men create important relationship by been loyal.....fucking your friend's babe is what a girl would do, so if you do that as a guy, well you're a bitch!

1 Like

Re: . by King123456: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
khingTony:

Pick yourself up, that girl is not the one for you (fact is; No girl is), there must be hundreds of other girls in your vicinity.

Thanks for your mature contributions. Seriously, I'm not that bad looking or short of attention from females. Without sounding cocky I feel like I can just snap a finger and get another girl who has twice her beauty, brains, career or whatever she has but I just don't understand why or how i find her so special.
Re: . by HomerTimpson: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
MJBOLT:
BIGIE & 2 PAC SH!T

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Went Looking For News In IDP Camps But I Ended Up Having Free C3x In The Line / Has A Movie Ever Made You Cry? / Your PUSSY Is Not A Source Of Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.