Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,599 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year (38902 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel / Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House / BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Obierika(m): 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
I remember that petite woman Ruth Benemasia-Opia that year grin
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by ashiodimeh2020(f): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
Those days her mum,uncle Cyril stoner,aunty Abike Dabiri were d only faces known on NTA.she is a replica of a mom.
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by oluwasegun007(m): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Emary:
Wow! Spitting image of her mum.

Sorry oooo

Is it spitting or splitting.

Abeg no vex ooo na public school I go
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Uzomacharles: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sarmiz24:
Ugliness can’t be cured
if she give you,you go over take
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by AMvanquish: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ruth Benamisia Opia and Syril Stober. Those days of Newsline.
There was this other guy before Syril Stober took over, forgot his name.
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Uzomacharles: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
angry
Very Ugly undecided
Are you a lesb*an ?

1 Like

Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Jrobbie442: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
indonmie pls do not comment... if you know you know

1 Like

Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Sarmiz24(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nigga I got taste and class, sorry if you ain’t got it but I do and it on the high side
Uzomacharles:

if she give you,you go over take

1 Like

Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Uzomacharles: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sarmiz24:
Nigga I got taste and class, sorry if you ain’t got it but I do and it on the high side

Is easy to talk
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by muller101(m): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
angry

Very Ugly undecided
You are sexualizing her already. Na wa o
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by muller101(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nbotee:
Dis woman and Cyril Stober dat year were faces we grew up seeing in the news.. Those years of Newsline wen Aunty Abike Dabiri Used to have sense before politics spoilt her
And Frank. "Do you know where your children are"

2 Likes

Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by ginggerxy: 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
she's a Niger Deltan
which tribe is Niger Delta?

4 Likes

Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by mu2sa2: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
Emary:
In fact, carbon copy.
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by mu2sa2: 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
Emary:
In fact, carbon copy or is it exact duplicate!
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Nbotee(m): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
muller101:
And Frank. "Do you know where your children are"

Frank Olize!!!

2 Likes

Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Bewiseedet(m): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
I pray never to have an affair with a ugly lady. Never

1 Like

Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by XYZ123: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Focusmind: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
I can't believe that I don't watch NTA again. In the late 90s and 2000s, NTA was a must for me for education and current affairs and the quality of grammar coming out from Tokunbo Ajayi, Kalu Otisi, Ruth Opia, Cyril Stober, abdulram kudu Abubakar, Eugenia Abu and Orji Ogbonnaya Orji.

These people sharpen my grammar skills and communications skills. Sadly, I don't watch NTA again as Aljazeera and Euro news have replaced NTA

2 Likes

Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by safarigirl(f): 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
she's a Niger Deltan

Niger Delta is not an ethnic group, same way Akwa-Ibom is not an ethnic group.

stop disgracing your education

2 Likes

Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Majikman(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
She fvcked two dudes in episode 1or 2 of dat series .
She is a nice actress and she ain't ugly Trust me.
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by emezuo17: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
she's a Niger Deltan
. Niger Delta is a region comprising of many tribes, including igbos.

2 Likes

Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by folake4u(f): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
I loved Weruche's acting prowess in "When Love happens". I didn't even know she's gone international lomo smiley
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by martineverest(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
angry

Very Ugly undecided
her ugliness has taken her to places,where have ur beauty taken u to?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by martineverest(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bewiseedet:
I pray never to have an affair with a ugly lady. Never
as if they care about broke niggaz like u

3 Likes

Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
she's a Niger Deltan

She's from Delta Igbo, so the person you quoted to strike "Igbo Amaka " was right...

Her father is Prof Agume Eric Opia, former OMPADEC chairman.

Pls don't ask me how I know coz she's Igbo and Igbo Amaka

2 Likes

Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
martineverest:
as if they care about broke niggaz like u
Leave am.

Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by SavageMaster: 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
Emary:

Ruth Benamasia Opia that year. When NTA still made some sense. Now I hardly watch that channel.
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
angry

Very Ugly undecided
And so, are you even fine? Rubbish.
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by gracechellar(f): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
angry

Very Ugly undecided

Show is your face angel
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by gracechellar(f): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
daddytime:
Ruth Ruth.

One of our NTA network news divas that year...lol
a

She is with LTV npwr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija : Ike And Mercy Kissing Each Other (Photos) / K.Brule: Nude Photo Of BBNaija Housemate Recording Music In Throwback Photo / BBNaija: "Efe Special Bread" Hits Town (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.