Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,664 members, 7,959,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year (39188 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel / Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House / BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Pioneer2002(m): 2:41am On Aug 30, 2020
Ugliness can’t be cured
[color=#006600][/color]

We are talking about accomplishments here.
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Pioneer2002(m): 2:44am On Aug 30, 2020
Sarmiz24:
Ugliness can’t be cured

That is not nice. We are talking about her accomplishments here.
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Braindrillers: 5:17am On Aug 30, 2020
Sarmiz24:
Ugliness can’t be cured
just like your madness can't be cure. Atleast she is an achiever. You wey u fine. Where has your beauty taken you to?
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 30, 2020
Wait a minute, is her father, Prof Opia, no longer a fugitive?
He ran away many years ago as a result of corruption in the then equivalent of today's NDDC.
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by VEXT: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2020
observanc1:
the native igbos in akwa ibom are not Niger Deltans? Indigenous igbos are 60% of Niger Delta population, from Edo to Delta to Bayelsa to Rivers to Akwa Ibom and Cross River. Read History, not tales by moonlight

Not only 60%,is 100% .No difference between you people and the Fulani's, who claim people land and said they r d ones who develop the land and the true owners of the land... You people claim Lagos,now you people are claiming south south... That's one of the reason nigerdelta refuse to believe in your biafra fight.. Because someday you guys will claim ownership of the whole states in south south.. Rubbish!!
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by vykdevil: 7:37am On Aug 30, 2020
that series is crap. overrated series
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by petitejolie(f): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
This lady is her daughter? Never knew o . thats good. Where she carry her color from na
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Jimbadly: 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
tex73:
Ruth's husband foresaw d Nigeria of today, so he kinda took care of himself so many years back.........ill advised , though! cool

Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Jimbadly: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
Obierika:
I remember that petite woman Ruth Benemasia-Opia that year grin

She's not petite.
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Jimbadly: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
AMvanquish:
Ruth Benamisia Opia and Syril Stober. Those days of Newsline.
There was this other guy before Syril Stober took over, forgot his name.

John Momoh?
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Sarmiz24(m): 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
Braindrillers:
just like your madness can't be cure. Atleast she is an achiever. You wey u fine. Where has your beauty taken you to?
lol just the same way ur joblessness can’t be cured, what has ur joblessness got you... I don’t know what achiever means to u but I do got my own businesses and investment so kid go play around
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Sarmiz24(m): 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
Pioneer2002:

That is not nice. We are talking about her accomplishments here.
how is acting a role in a movie an achievement Lol naija and mentality self, dude she’s doing her job so Bleep it
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by chuckdee4(m): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
angry

Very Ugly undecided
And I guess you’re the pretty one?
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by AMvanquish: 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
Jimbadly:

John Momoh?

Nope. I remember now. It was Frank Oliseh.
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by NovusHomo(m): 4:10am On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=Sarmiz24 post=93362768]Ugliness can’t be cured [

Ruth BenAwhatever is QUITE UGLY.
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by NovusHomo(m): 4:12am On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=Sarmiz24 post=93362768]Ugliness can’t be cured [

Ruth Benamaisia is QUITE UGLY.
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by KenModi(m): 5:53am On Aug 31, 2020
Sarmiz24:
Nigga I don’t understand what ur pain is but I got the right drugs for it, man i ain’t your regular kinda nigga so move on wit ur stupidity

Simple thing, upload your photo so we can see. You called someone ugly, but I am sure you just projecting. It takes a thief to know a thief at first glance. You must be ugly as hell nigga, hence you know from first hand experience that ugliness is indeed not curable.
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Sarmiz24(m): 6:43am On Aug 31, 2020
Man quit sucking on my mention, u too old for that go get a job or something to do it pays... like I said I ain’t your regular kinda nigga, go play around boy
KenModi:

Simple thing, upload your photo so we can see. You called someone ugly, but I am sure you just projecting. It takes a thief to know a thief at first glance. You must be ugly as hell nigga, hence you know from first hand experience that ugliness is indeed not curable.
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by newguy1(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
Asin I kept having d feeling I knew her from somewhere watching the series even checked her out on IMDb but they didn’t link her to Nigeria... dammm that girl is goin places
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by emezuo17: 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
fallacy.
You've been lied to all these while.
Unless you'll say Igbo's in the two states that have been enlisted as Niger Delta states which is Abia and Imo.
Anything asides this is a fatal error
. My dear, I don't have time for arguments, we have indigenous igbos in Delta and rivers State, including the igbanke people in Edo state, you can research that if you care, obigbo, ndoki, egbema are igbos in Rivers State, Delta north is igbos, anioma, asaba and the rest, go and find out and stop arguing about what is obvious even to illiterates. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by KenModi(m): 5:52am On Sep 01, 2020
Sarmiz24:
Man quit sucking on my mention, u too old for that go get a job or something to do it pays... like I said I ain’t your regular kinda nigga, go play around boy

Sucking on your mention?? grin grin

Simple thing upload your photo, you begin dey yarn rubbish. “I ain’t your regular kinda nigga”....mumu still dey worry you grin
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Sarmiz24(m): 7:09am On Sep 01, 2020
Obviously you ain’t got a job, you jus looking for who to talk trash with.... like I said I ain’t your regular kinda nigga go play around
KenModi:

Sucking on your mention?? grin grin

Simple thing upload your photo, you begin dey yarn rubbish. “I ain’t your regular kinda nigga”....mumu still dey worry you grin

Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by LaudateII: 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
Islie:

THISDAY

Gosh! She is the exact replica of her mother! The only difference is that her mum is darker than her......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: See How Viewers Voted For Nominated Big Brother Naija Housemates / It's Uyo, Not Calabar; Akwa Ibom, Not Cross River - Akwa Ibomites Tell NTA / #BBNaija: Funny Meme On How The Show Is Gonna Look Like Years To Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.