Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year (38900 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel / Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House / BBNaija: I May Have Sex With Lolu – Ifu Ennada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by teewai3(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nice movie!
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by macho44(m): 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
angry

Very Ugly undecided
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. The girl isn't ugly, her mum hasn't been a PHYNE LADY since day one grin grin grin, but her husband and family people dem love am like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Sermwell(m): 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
ashiodimeh2020:
Those days her mum,uncle Cyril stoner,aunty Abike Dabiri were d only faces known on NTA.she is a replica of a mom.
See lie oh...what of Frank Olize, Tokunbo Ajayi etc??
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
Akiliogidi:

She's from Delta Igbo, so the person you quoted to strike "Igbo Amaka " was right...

Her father is Prof Agume Eric Opia, former OMPADEC chairman.

Pls don't ask me how I know coz she's Igbo and Igbo Amaka
there are no Igbo's in Delta.
Anioma people are not Igbos, my wife is from Asaba and she threatened to divorce me if I dare call her Igbo
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by KenModi(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sarmiz24:
Ugliness can’t be cured

Abeg upload your picture for your profile, e get wetin I wan check.

Ugliness kee you dia! angry
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Sermwell(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
oluwasegun007:

Sorry oooo
Is it spitting or splitting.
Abeg no vex ooo na public school I go
Spitting makes more sense. I think it's spitting!! Thank me later!!
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by macho44(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sarmiz24:
Ugliness can’t be cured
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. The girl isn't ugly, her mum hasn't been a PHYNE LADY since day one grin grin grin, but her husband and family people dem love am like that.

Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by mentored: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sarmiz24:
Ugliness can’t be cured

Odighi nma ooooo
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by badonkadonk: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nbotee:
Dis woman and Cyril Stober dat year were faces we grew up seeing in the news.. Those years of Newsline wen Aunty Abike Dabiri Used to have sense before politics spoilt her

Honestly I was shocked on how much she allowed politics change her.

It's true what they say, power corrupts a sane mind, absolute power corrupts absolutely
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
emezuo17:
. Niger Delta is a region comprising of many tribes, including igbos.
fallacy.
You've been lied to all these while.
Unless you'll say Igbo's in the two states that have been enlisted as Niger Delta states which is Abia and Imo.
Anything asides this is a fatal error

1 Like

Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
[s]
safarigirl:

Niger Delta is not an ethnic group, same way Akwa-Ibom is not an ethnic group.

stop disgracing your education
[/s] slither back into whatever hole you crept out of.
You claim to be knowledgeable but at the end you end up showing how shallow and myopic you are.
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
ginggerxy:
which tribe is Niger Delta?
South South people cool and there are no Igbos in South South
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by oluwasegun007(m): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sermwell:

Spitting makes more sense. I think it's spitting!! Thank me later!!

Spitting image is actually right,

Just kidding .
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by armyofone(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
I had to stop watching i may destroy you - their sex scenes lipsrsealed shocked too much for day time.
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by ginggerxy: 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
South South people cool and there are no Igbos in South South
mumu
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
ginggerxy:
my mumu is raised to power 2
okay. Good to know
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by greypencils: 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
ashiodimeh2020:
Those days her mum,uncle Cyril stoner,aunty Abike Dabiri were d only faces known on NTA.she is a replica of a mom.
haba! Them plenty na, What about Frank Olize, Tokunbo Ajai, Eugenia Abu and Modele Sarafa Yusuf?[right][/right]

1 Like

Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by iddonla: 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
Akiliogidi:

She's from Delta Igbo, so the person you quoted to strike "Igbo Amaka " was right...

her husband is prof eric...

her father Is bayelsa,her mum delta
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Sarmiz24(m): 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Is easy to talk
not in this case man
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Sarmiz24(m): 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nigga I don’t understand what ur pain is but I got the right drugs for it, man i ain’t your regular kinda nigga so move on wit ur stupidity
KenModi:

Abeg upload your picture for your profile, e get wetin I wan check.

Ugliness kee you dia! angry
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by okuta007: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Akiliogidi:

not Igbo, but Ukwuani -
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Sarmiz24(m): 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
macho44:

Lol they don’t see anything wrong in it doesn’t mean there is something right about it
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Sarmiz24(m): 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
mentored:

Odighi nma ooooo

Udo di nwanne

1 Like

Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Bewiseedet(m): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
martineverest:
as if they care about broke niggaz like u
When they turn into evening newspapers menhh Broke dude like my are all they will be looking for.
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by PreyingMantis(m): 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
fallacy.
Unless you'll say Igbo's in the two states that have been enlisted as Niger Delta states which is Abia and Imo.
This foolish Melezenawi, your obsession about Igbo matters will ruin you. Very soon, you're going to run stark naked on the streets screaming Igbos Igbos Igbos

4 Likes

Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by observanc1: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Focusmind:
I can't believe that I don't watch NTA again. In the late 90s and 2000s, NTA was a must for me for education and current affairs and the quality of grammar coming out from Tokunbo Ajayi, Kalu Otisi, Ruth Opia, Cyril Stober, abdulram kudu Abubakar, Eugenia Abu and Orji Ogbonnaya Orji.

These people sharpen my grammar skills and communications skills. Sadly, I don't watch NTA again as Aljazeera and Euro news have replaced NTA
Orji Ogbonnaya Orji was in Radio Nigeria, not NTA
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by observanc1: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
fallacy.
the native igbos in akwa ibom are not Niger Deltans? Indigenous igbos are 60% of Niger Delta population, from Edo to Delta to Bayelsa to Rivers to Akwa Ibom and Cross River. Read History, not tales by moonlight
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Focusmind: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
observanc1:
Orji Ogbonnaya Orji was in Radio Nigeria, not NTA

It is irrelevant. I was trying to mention Nigerian broadcasters and reporters that impressed then. Even now, I don't listen to Radio Nigeria again. Orji was the State's house correspondent of Radio Nigeria.
NTA and Radio Nigerian then we're dope. Delight listening to newscasters and reporters then.
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Nasproperty: 12:29am On Aug 30, 2020
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by AkwaIbomMan(m): 12:34am On Aug 30, 2020
PreyingMantis:
This foolish Meleszenawi, your obsession about Igbo matters will ruin you. Very soon, you're going to run stark naked on the streets screaming Igbos Igbos Igbos
I'm not MelesZenawi please.
I speak mine with facts and can prove to you that There are no Igbos in SS.
Anyway been long I saw your inputs on nairaland.
Did you go on a break?
Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by luckihy: 1:45am On Aug 30, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
I'm not MelesZenawi please.
I speak mine with facts and can prove to you that There are no Igbos in SS.
Anyway been long I saw your inputs on nairaland.
Did you go on a break?

What kind of non existing facts are you talking about. There are DEFINITELY Igbos in the so called south south or Niger delta.

1 Like

Re: 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year by Pioneer2002(m): 2:40am On Aug 30, 2020
Ugliness can’t be cured
[color=#006600][/color]

We are talking about accomplishment here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Become A Nigerian Movie Star? / BBNaija : Ike And Mercy Kissing Each Other (Photos) / K.Brule: Nude Photo Of BBNaija Housemate Recording Music In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.