Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video (59863 Views)

Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists / Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by TruthinAction: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
This is partly due to failed parenting.The Bible says we should train our children in the ways of the Lord so that when they are grown up, they will not depart from it. Till date, so many parents don't take spiritual things serious. Them and their children are not serving the Lord.

Another reason is single parenting. Most youths who commit crimes are from single parents. The father or mother couldn't give much attention to them.

The last reason is polygamous family. When a man has too many children that he cannot take care of because of the many wives he married, the result is some of the kids go into crime.

Embrace Christ and avoid cultism. The Christ life is the best life to live.

4 Likes

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by NaMe4: 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
majamajic:

The woman on blue wrapper is representing his runaway son

When is comes to going prison how she wants do am ?

It's only in Nigeria I've seen this type o!
Arrest mother on behalf of her adult son, then parade her sitting on the ground with killers.
Them for arrest the whole village!

And for the guy that claims he bought the phone (which the police seem to have confirmed), I expect the police to carry out thorough investigations to ascertain that claim and rule him out as a primary suspect.
Other than that, the parading of the mother and the phone buyer as killers are pure violation of human rights and also depicts some level of incompetence in the investigation.

We should remember the world is watching and what we see playing out is just absurd!

17 Likes

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by richiepolymer(m): 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hmm.
Nigerian Police! Who una wan deceive? Do you people have conscience at all?

Let everyone watch the video clip and read between the lines.
If the police could investigate the landlady's accounts and found nothing whatsoever linking her to all the allegations, why parading her?
Obviously they want to rope her in the case. Why? you may ask. The real kingpin fears that that landlady may talk. She may say what? That the late Uwaila may have been involved with the kingpin.
The main guy that made the confession obviously was involved. He sounds like he trying to cover up his sponsor hence the reason his trying to rope his landlady. Why didn't the police investigate his accounts? Oh...the police wouldn't want us to know that part.
The other guy's mom was just picked for no reason.
What I'm sensing here is that Uwa may have been pregnant for someone. Pregnant for someone who's reputation may have been at stake. To cover it up, uwa had to be taken care of so some boys were hired to do the job and paid some money. That is the only sensible reason to have murdered uwa.

Its just my wild imagination though.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Superpower(m): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
Anytime I want to buy used phone, I used to pray serious prayers to my God, may I never buy stolen phone, may I never buy phone that was gotten from murder, Amen. Buying stolen phone ignorantly is a one way ticket to jail for a crime you know nothing about
why not just stop buying used phones to avoid any issue

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Ausval: 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
They are all criminals ...landlady abi caretaker they won't just mention your name if you weren't involved.when he was using ladder to climb fence why didn't you report to police .when he keeps going to cell every now and then why didn't you evict him,without considering the plea of the mum. Oga phone buyer I'm very sure that phone worth far more than 17k but you still bought it so i believe your conscience would probably have told you the phone was stollen ,but the criminal spirit in you still bought it .so baba na thief you be.madam i never see my son for 4months why was it when the police were looking for your son that you decided to go to the village ...all of them should be sentenced to death throwing them alive into a burning furnace of about 500degree centigrade

6 Likes

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by SweetCunt97(f): 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
Coronavirus84:
My advice for people of the public is to be very careful of whom you relate yourself with around you, the stupid woman that gave the contract to the foolish guys is well known by Uwaila's parent but they didn't think she can do such to them. They just wasted the life of a beautiful lady for just no reason. People are too wicked my people.
But why? Virgin blood for ritual?
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by frog12: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
so SHE has not seen her SON for 5 MONTHS, but has SHE spoken with him in 5 MONTHS ?

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Openbusiness: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
Superpower:
why not just stop buying used phones to avoid any issue
Of cuz I would love to. But not everyone can afford to buy new phones all the time when you have other critical responsibilities. Some phones I bought new, some I bought uaed. The phone I'm using to type this, I bought it used. I always try to do due diligence to the best of my ability but I still pray God don't let me buy phone that is associated with crime. Even these phone shops are not safe. Imagine this guy now, he is a phone repairer. He bought the phone to re-sell. He didn't know it was a phone associated with a major serious crime of murder. Assuming police had not arrested him soon after buying the phone, the guy would have sold it to unsuspecting innocent buyer that went to his phone shop to buy phone. And that innocent buyer too will be sitting down with handcuffs among these poeple. This life ehn, may God deliver us from evil.

5 Likes

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Rebuke: 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hmmmm. I watched the video and I am scared about many things right now.

First, the first guy (Collins) has to be drilled. I don't want to get emotional right now, for the fact that he confessed to have been part of the killers is enough already to make him recieve some drilling for more information.

Criminals can be very very defensive until they see real fire before they confess.

My fear is, over the time the Nigerian police have done terrible things just to appear hard working. Many innocent souls have gone and some rotting away in jail because the police must prove to the public that they're doing their job.

From what the other guy said (the second guy that said his mum is Germany) it's obvious the police haven't found any concrete evidence against the others yet they announced the culprits have been found.

Speaking from the angle that the police themselves owned up that the sperms sample and finger prints didn't match with what they found on the girl.

Also, that the police said they are holding them for 3rd evidence or something. Which means being held because the Collins guy said they were involved.

Another thing the police should confirm is the allegation the woman (landlady) made against the Collins guy. "She said the Collins guy is a known thief and being arrested on several occasions". Can the police confirm the allegations?

The Collins guy also claimed the land lady gave them 1M for the dirty job. He seems to be a sweet talker and somehow incoherent with the
1.5M and and 1M claim. He needs to be thoroughly drilled to open up.

Your landlady wanted people to do a deal and she told outsiders about it and not yhu and the outsider who knows she's yhur landlady still involves yhu .......

I also think the "guy on the run" is guilty, so they should find and drill him to open up.

After all said and done, criminals are dangerous. They tell terrible lies.

Finally, don't be surprised if the real culprits are yet to be caught. Sorry, everyone mentioned in connection to the death of the innocent girl still has to be questioned.

It's tough to be a Nigerian, pray to not ever have any police case.

Police can use yhu to shine.....

14 Likes

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by starlynlove(m): 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
So, in all honesty of your heart and fairness to the murdered innocent girl, you believe the crime was committed by just Collins alone, because he chose to confess to be part of the crime? I guess if he (Collins) had only said he saw the victim's phone on the street, and decided to sell it in order to fetch some money to buy pampers for his new born baby, you outrightly would be advocating for his innocence as well by now!!! My brother even if you will not accept it, in your deepest heart and in your moments of solitude, you will come to accept the OBVIOUS TRUTH that Collins never carried out that crime alone in such premises and in such circumstance. NEVER! Not possible!!! With further digging and thorough investigations, YOU WILL ONLY COME TO REALISE THAT COLLIN'S CONFESSION IS 99.99999% CORRECT. This is my opinion though, and I still stand to corrected!
However, reading some comments on this issue got me wanting to throw up considering how so many of us chose to be indifferent, sarcastic and inhuman to the word TRUTH and OBVIOUS.
Like I said earlier, I still stand to be corrected.
Let me come and be going; what do I even know self? But one thing I know for sure, even if I don't know anything is; Hands join with hands, no matter what, the wicked will not go unpunished..., if they repent not!!!
SHALOM!
Xbee007:

The ugly bastard committed the crime solely and tried to rope in the rest because he has issues with them. Nigerian police have no evidence whatsoever to charge them the rest to court. They need to be released immediately.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by SimeonOTC(m): 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
BarristerNG:
The Confessor killed that poor girl alone. His stories seems made up.

can you imagine..

complain to them that he does not like such a job, yet took the fire extinguisher to hit her...( person wey say him no like bad thing ooh)

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Xbee007(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
starlynlove:
So, in all honesty of your heart and fairness to the murdered innocent girl, you believe the crime was committed by just Collins alone, because he chose to confess to be part of the crime? I guess if he (Collins) had only said he saw the victim's phone on the street, and decided to sell it in order to fetch some money to buy pampers for his new born baby, you outrightly would be advocating for his innocence as well by now!!! My brother even if you will not accept it, in your deepest heart and in your moments of solitude, you will come to accept the OBVIOUS TRUTH that Collins never carried out that crime alone in such premises and in such circumstance. NEVER! Not possible!!! With further digging and thorough investigations, YOU WILL ONLY COME TO REALISE THAT COLLIN'S CONFESSION IS 99.99999% CORRECT. This is my opinion though, and I still stand to corrected!
However, reading some comments on this issue got me wanting to throw up considering how so many of us chose to be indifferent, sarcastic and inhuman to the word TRUTH and OBVIOUS.
Like I said earlier, I still stand to be corrected.
Let me come and be going; what do I even know self? But one thing I know for sure, even if I don't know anything is; Hands join with hands, no matter what, the wicked will not go unpunished..., if they repent not!!!
SHALOM!
Did you watch the entire video?
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by donprinyo(m): 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Stupid headline
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Rebuke: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
SimeonOTC:

can you imagine..

complain to them that he does not like such a job, yet took the fire extinguisher to hit her...( person wey say him no like bad thing ooh)

Critical thinking. Thank yhu! That guy is terrible and a harden criminal.
Though I am not saying he was the only one that committed the crime but he seems a sweet talker and his words can not be completely relied on. He needs serious drilling. .. sad
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by SimeonOTC(m): 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
lomprico:

she lives in d village and he is in Benin so how come she is shielding him.

so if I commit crime now n run away police will go to d village and arrest my innocent mom claiming she is shielding me that she has not seen for like 5 months?
and you are happy with such stupid act?

the problem, for me, isn't her trying to shield her son ,but she isn't doing anything helpful to the police..just see the way she's confidently speaking like deep down her heart, she's like" i nor go talk ,i nor go talk, come and beat me"..

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by passiveincome01: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
Oh
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by starlynlove(m): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Yes, I did sir. Completely!
Xbee007:
Did you watch the entire video?
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by MrJah(m): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
That Collins of a Guy must have perpetrated that devilish act alone. Maybe, he's just trying hard to rope other people in.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by kenneyyice(m): 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
A
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by aycorporat(m): 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
To me it seems that Collins is the culprit here as he is trying to implicate others.
However, God Almighty would expose the true situation.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by SimeonOTC(m): 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Rebuke:

Critical thinking. Thank yhu! That guy is terrible and a harden criminal.
Though I am not saying he was the only one that committed the crime but he seems a sweet talker and his words can not be completely relied on. He needs serious drilling. .. sad

he did not commit that crime alone..
with the way he confidently confess even though some part of what he said is questionable..
with the last man on the run, placing more emphasis on especially that nelson of a guy, i doubt if he committed the crime alone of which its also possible he did it alone cause police don carry out all investigation on other suspect, even extra sperm frm their body but nothing to implicate them.

3 Likes

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by kgb101: 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
After seeing the entire video I have little to no reservations that the collins guy did this and he is just trying go implicate people he doesn't like. Landlady giving 1m? doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by majamajic(m): 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
NaMe4:

It's only in Nigeria I've seen this type o!
Arrest mother on behalf of her adult son, then parade her sitting on the ground with killers.
Them for arrest the whole village!

And for the guy that claims he bought the phone (which the police seem to have confirmed), I expect the police to carry out thorough investigations to ascertain that claim and rule him out as a primary suspect.
Other than that, the parading of the mother and the phone buyer as killers are pure violation of human rights and also depicts some level of incompetence in the investigation.

We should remember the world is watching and the what we see playing out is just absurd!

U are right
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by FGonline: 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ishilove:
Why is Lucky's mother being paraded?
I was xpectin her to condem d involment of his son if true and promise to provide him if seen bt she did not,she needs to while in court.
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by FGonline: 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Jman06:
That woman that contracted the idiotic criminals should be subjected to severe tortures!

I'm already convinced from her alibi that she is guilty of the crime.

Wicked world!
did u play d video to d end?
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by Jabioro: 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
The investigation remained inclusive..there so many questions begging for an answer..
Re: How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
I have taken time to watch the video, and I must state the following;

1. Collins is the main suspect alongside Lucky. But Collins is being economical with the truth.

As for Lucky's mother, it is unfortunate that she birthed a societal misfit and doesn't appear to cooperate with security agents to nab her son.

2. The landlady owes the police some explanation. This is because she houses known criminal (Collins) and doesn't seem to make efforts to get him out. Also she could be one of those women that work with criminals. Collins can't "mention" her name if she was indeed clean.

3. Nelson, admitted to know Collins and the landlady. I suspect that he (Nelson) is a street guy like Collins and have done some dirty deals before.

4. The guy whose mother is in Germany should be let go if nothing incriminating is found in him. However, more investigation be done on him.

5. The phone repairer is a victim of circumstances. It is criminal to buy stolen properties but it is obvious that he did not participate in killing.

#MyOpinion

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Office In Rivers Shutdown, Repainted As House Owner Defects To PDP (Photos) / Sanusi Lamido At His Newborn Daughter's Naming Ceremony In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.