Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

What Business Can I Do With 40k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 40k? (804 Views)

I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / A Business You Can Start With 40k And Have A Minimum Profit Of $3,000 In 2 Mnths / What Business Can I Start With 40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 40k? by odinga1of: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hello business gurus.

I have 40k currently and I don't want to spend it foolishly, I want to invest the 40k in something profitable.

Note: I saw a thread previously when someone was asking of what he can do with 20k. ( But mine is 40k)

Plz help a bro.

No bitcoin and Forex trading as suggestions.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 40k? by odinga1of: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hello guys,

The 40k is small but I don't want it to finish like that, currently the country is not smiling.

Note: all those Forex trading and bitcoin mining suggestions are not welcome.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 40k? by SUPERPACK: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
odinga1of:
Hello business gurus.

I have 40k currently and I don't want to spend it foolishly, I want to invest the 40k in something profitable.

Note: I saw a thread previously when someone was asking of what he can do with 20k. ( But mine is 40k)

Plz help a bro.

Use it and buy a secondhand laptop, then go into online transcription work with it.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 40k? by Deffjam: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
Go to edo state and buy brooms in large quantiy 3 days to election make sure u sell it to APC Members.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 40k? by favourume(f): 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
You can use part and start a Drop shipping business (you dont really need money to start). Just look for good products advertise and if someone pays for it you remove your profit and buy the product from the main seller.

Also, am into TwentyXPro Online Training. I can show you how to use your Facebook to attract the right set of people with N11,000 and you earn when people do as you did. We can talk about this more on WhatsApp if you want

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 40k? by odinga1of: 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Use it and buy a secondhand laptop, then go into online transcription work with it.

What's online transcription?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 40k? by SUPERPACK: 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
odinga1of:

What's online transcription?
Google it. Research is part of learning.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 40k? by odinga1of: 12:26am On Aug 30, 2020
favourume:
You can use part and start a Drop shipping business (you dont really need money to start). Just look for good products advertise and if someone pays for it you remove your profit and buy the product from the main seller.

Also, am into TwentyXPro Online Training. I can show you how to use your Facebook to attract the right set of people with N11,000 and you earn when people do as you did. We can talk about this more on WhatsApp if you want

And I couldn't find you on twitter?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 40k? by comos: 3:54am On Aug 30, 2020
odinga1of:

online will burn your money fast through data.
try the following business below 1. buying/selling of bread 2. buying / selling of recharge card 3. charging of phones with Gen. 4. ...

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 40k? by favourume(f): 9:05am On Aug 30, 2020
odinga1of:

Check me on Facebook- Your Side Hustle Coach
Re: What Business Can I Do With 40k? by Speedevs: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
odinga1of:
Hello business gurus.

Plz help a bro.

You can go into partnership,check my signature for more information
Re: What Business Can I Do With 40k? by Hamzashaf99(f): 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
To be frank, if you really don't want to lose your money, never go into any online business without a mentor.

And that's a entire who is very successful.

So forex, Bitcoin, MLM, betting, brothers and sisters, forget them.

If I were you, depending on which part of the country you're in, I would go into food business.

It never grows old, and it is quite hard to lose your money completely.

This is mostly buying and reselling.

There is also another aspect I like, but it takes time to get returns..

That's palm oil business.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Corn Raid Exportation Details Needed / Advantages Of Saving Your Naira In Dollars / D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.