Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests (33815 Views)

Osimhen Refuses To Celebrate After Scoring Against Maduka Okoye / Angry Messi Refuses To Collect Copa America Third Place Medal / Video Of Asisat Oshoala's First Goal For Barcelona. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by Gabe427: 6:18am On Aug 30, 2020
can't they loan him out to fill that void then he comes back and finish his career at Barca

I wish he left but Barca but not in this manner

I blame Bayern Munich

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by uthlaw: 6:19am On Aug 30, 2020
Aufbauh:
He's looking for an escape route cheesy He knows that nothing good will come out of this present Barça squad.

CR7 the intercontinental real Goat can't be playing this kind of hide and seek game looking around for club with already made players.
you see black pple,the same you that said he should go somewhere else to prove himself!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by cyrilamx(m): 6:20am On Aug 30, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:

You are just a confused Ronaldo fan. If Messi decides to stay, na only una go say make he comot. He won comot now, you still dey yarn nonsense.
The difference is the "international bottler" is quitting on d back of a humiliating defeat, while the real G. O. A T left after leading Madrid to triple UCL glory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by Pantoo: 6:21am On Aug 30, 2020
Man Utd Fans On Messi's Next Move -'We Don't Need Him! He's Old & Washed Out!'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbwFS7b7URE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by DancingSkeleton(m): 6:23am On Aug 30, 2020
Aufbauh:

Pls I'm not confuse a bit, am only praying that he should leave his comfort zone and prove himself. But he should do that with straight face and not hide and seek game.

I hate non tested, local champion, die-put legend etc. It's my conviction that you need to repeat good feat at different stages and places to be proven.
To prove himself to who? A lowlife like you who’s not even know in your neighborhood

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by SIRRITE: 6:23am On Aug 30, 2020
Aufbauh:

Pls I'm not confuse a bit, am only praying that he should leave his comfort zone and prove himself. But he should do that with straight face and not hide and seek game.

I hate non tested, local champion, die-put legend etc. It's my conviction that you need to repeat good feat at different stages and places to be proven.

Can u connect ur tongue to brain, so u can here urself, or weed don kill the brain grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by abullpantii2345: 6:25am On Aug 30, 2020
Liverpool boss Klopp takes blame for Brewster's penalty miss in Community Shield defeat to Arsenal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtsRx01YPfg
Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by Aufbauh(m): 6:30am On Aug 30, 2020
uthlaw:
you see black pple,the same you that said he should go somewhere else to prove himself!

Talking about black people as if you are not one or you're more upstairs than them.
Seems you have complexity problem.

Is it contradiction if i opined that Messi should step out of his comfort zone and prove himself by replicating his feat in another league?

My crux is that he should do that with straight face and not by dodging and playing the gods cus he may end up staying in Barça.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by genesistearz(m): 6:36am On Aug 30, 2020
fergie001:

That's the only way he can go. Truthfully, his contract of walking away ended June 30th.

The only way out is sit with the board, agree on an acceptable fee for everyone and move on.

The Board is playing to the gallery themselves as they need him to go but don't want to look like they are pushing him away. He is going to be 34 next season.....You #CashOut asap.

His wages off their neck, and the fee to be agreed on will go a long way in helping them re-invest.

CITY it is.

Wages off their neck
Why na
Messi makes more money 4 Barca in a year Dan he is being paid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by Aufbauh(m): 6:37am On Aug 30, 2020
DancingSkeleton:
To prove himself to who? A lowlife like you who’s not even know in your neighborhood

I'll forgive ur statement cus you sound like a kid. Insulting an adult to have a "lowlife' cos of someone that doesn't know you exist tell more of a kid you are.

He has to prove himself to some of his many critics that felt he cannot perform at the same level outside his Barça enclave just like when playing for the Argentina.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by ArticleBeast: 6:40am On Aug 30, 2020
Aufbauh:

How many good feat have you achieved in your life?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by fergie001: 6:40am On Aug 30, 2020
genesistearz:

Wages off their neck
Why na
Messi makes more money 4 Barca in a year Dan he is being paid
Then Madrid wouldn't have let Ronaldo go if that's the case.
Is there any Barca player worth a 100 million asides Messi!?

Sometimes, these things aren't black or white.
Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by cjudy(m): 6:45am On Aug 30, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Messi real goat..

Ronaldo the mumu ewure. Nobody knows him..

See how Messi fill every where

Shame on penaldez Failurenaldo fans...... Ur ewure is not relevant like my GOAT....

We are behind you Messi..

Move on
Which wing you dey play? Have they publish your name on any local news paper?
You will just sit behind Tecno Spart 4 and be typing rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by simhosting: 6:46am On Aug 30, 2020
Nawa
Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 30, 2020
cjudy:
Which wing you dey play? Have they publish your name on any local news paper? You will just sit behind Tecno Spart 4 and be typing rubbish

We.rey I use spark 4 not spart 4

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:57am On Aug 30, 2020
If your goat is silly

Slaughter it

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by kolade560: 7:00am On Aug 30, 2020
grin emulate ur boss na, the real GOAT CR7,explore other leagues. leave when the ovation is loudest Messi. A great footballer player.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by deeva2: 7:00am On Aug 30, 2020
See wetin bayan Munic caused now, ehh..Confusion everywhere
Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by Gordieshegz(m): 7:01am On Aug 30, 2020
ghettokid1:

no two ways about it...Fergie001 galacticoever emeijeh una hear am??

But you practically put Ronaldo above Messi in your meme na
Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by Topmaike007(m): 7:11am On Aug 30, 2020
You see the way Barcelona is treating there legend after they will be saying realmadrid are not treating her legends well..

But all this legends keep on coming back to coach the team

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by Daejoyoung: 7:11am On Aug 30, 2020
Aufbauh:

I'll forgive ur statement cus you sound like a kid. Insulting an adult to have a "lowlife' cos of someone that doesn't know you exist tell more of a kid you are.

He has to prove himself to some of his many critics that felt he cannot perform at the same level outside his Barça enclave just like when playing for the Argentina.
Messi is still top scorer ever in Argentina, and led Argentina to a world cup final in 2014 (a feat they failed to achieve since 1986). With all Maradona did for Argentina, messi is their top scorer ever, so his record for Argentina( though below his standard) is not that bad.

6 time world best record nor be beans, there have been many world class players who played for Barcelona but failed to come even close.

If na so e easy, players like Xavi and Iniesta would have done it, or Ronaldinho, Eto, Rivaldo and the likes. So Messi's greatness is independent of the fact that he is in Barcelona or the Spanish league.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by Nneziwili(m): 7:15am On Aug 30, 2020
Aufbauh:

Prove what exactly, apart from the world cup what's left for Messi to win?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by Pussymender: 7:19am On Aug 30, 2020
The GOAT is tired of Barca,they should just let the nigaarr go
Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by pragmaticme(m): 7:19am On Aug 30, 2020
Leave when the ovation was high then You refused. Now you're leaving in shame.
Quite a pity.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 30, 2020
TechDaddy:

It's really annoying Bro. Clubs are turning into something else.

I read on Marca last night that the Barcelona Board were even aware of Messi's desire to leave before June but they say since he didn't make it official, they don't give a damn.

Somehow, I think he trusted that they had a gentleman's agreement but after the 8-2 loss and losing the league to Real Madrid, they discovered they could find themselves struggling at the mid table of LaLiga next season without Messi grin

The same thing happened with Gareth Bale. Zidane told Madrid he didn't want Bale. Madrid told Bale to find a new club. Bale found a Chinese outfit willing to buy him even with his huge wage demands. At the end, Madrid said the Chinese club must pay €100 million for the deal to go through.

Bale said okay, you don't want to play me, you don't want to sell me. No problem, I'll play golf! My priority now is Wales-Golf-Madrid. And you get to still pay me €30 per year for the next two years. Let's see who is more insane since we all want to be mad!! grin

Trust me, if Messi turns up for testing, Barca will argue that by his actions he is still their player and it will be more difficult for him to leave.

They should let him go. For 13 years he has been their most important player and made them so much money than what they can ever sell him for. He doesn't deserve this.

He doesn't deserve this at all.

You know it's dangerous keeping a player who is psychologically done with you. If Barcelona force him to stay, he will never give his best, that's if he gives anything at all.

If I were Messi, I will start scoring own goals grin

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by 02Kebreal(m): 7:24am On Aug 30, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
He should leave Barcelona, Lionel Messi Remains the greatest of all Time

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by Aboguede(m): 7:24am On Aug 30, 2020
Jobless man noticed cheesy

Go an ki ur goat �
Duaf goat grin

Pimpmaride:
Messi real goat..

Shame on penaldez Failurenaldo fans...... Ur ewure is not relevant like my GOAT....

Move on
Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Messi real goat..

Move on
your ewure is relevant because he wants to leave, Ronaldo has been doing that since he was a kid......baba has been moving everywhere on a steady, yet no noice....pls give us a break

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by pyrex23(m): 7:33am On Aug 30, 2020
fergie001:

That's the only way he can go. Truthfully, his contract of walking away ended June 30th.

The only way out is sit with the board, agree on an acceptable fee for everyone and move on.

The Board is playing to the gallery themselves as they need him to go but don't want to look like they are pushing him away. He is going to be 34 next season.....You #CashOut asap.

His wages off their neck, and the fee to be agreed on will go a long way in helping them re-invest.

CITY it is.

For me, they're cheating the clause in his contract, even though they're right and it's professional.

Did they expect him to leave when matches were Ongoing?
He's done alot for Barcelona. Let him leave please.
Re: Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests by guy222: 7:35am On Aug 30, 2020
Houseofglam7:
undecided
Na them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAF Awards: Nigeria Wins In 4 Categories / Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week Award / Nigeria Vs Angola: CHAN 2018 Quarter Finals - 2 - 1 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.