Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

What Is Delta State best Known For? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Delta State best Known For? (3436 Views)

'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) / What Is Anambra State Best Known For / Who Is Rivers State Best Governor Since 1999? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Delta State best Known For? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
OVB123:
My brother, [s]forget about what you seening on internet about akwa ibom state[/s], the good thing about her is that she has good roads network but only in the city centre because the roads in Ikot Ekpen are now bad. as for youths employment, that state is worst than Delta state.
I'm from AkwaIbom.

1 Like

Re: What Is Delta State best Known For? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
OVB123:
My brother, forget about what you seening on internet about akwa ibom state, the good thing about her is that she has good roads network but only in the city centre because the roads in Ikot Ekpen are now bad. as for youths employment, that state is worst than Delta state.
No lie.
Re: What Is Delta State best Known For? by Benwallt(m): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
OVB123:
Urhobo still fine too.
like 6 out of 10 I have seen make kakaraka for ground.
Re: What Is Delta State best Known For? by OVB123: 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
Benwallt:
like 6 out of 10 I have seen make kakaraka for ground.
But for me oh the girls are ok, especially when they decide to cook with their okporoko fish, my dear you go lyk dem finish.
Re: What Is Delta State best Known For? by Benwallt(m): 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
OVB123:
But for me oh the girls are ok, especially when they decide to cook with their okporoko fish, my dear you go lyk dem finish.
they are ok in their own way. The banga soup! Omo, very sharp in fact oshaprapra.
Re: What Is Delta State best Known For? by Benwallt(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
OVB123:
they are ok in their own way. The banga soup! Omo, very sharp in fact oshaprapra. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Is Delta State best Known For? by favor914: 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nadaken:
if warri girls ugly cum see urhobo girls.

Dark, malnourished and ugly
Your Mama & Sister? Which one is your own tribe?
Re: What Is Delta State best Known For? by Ilaumoh(m): 3:50am On Sep 11, 2020
OVB123:
My brother, forget about what you seening on internet about akwa ibom state, the good thing about her is that she has good roads network but only in the city centre because the roads in Ikot Ekpen are now bad. as for youths employment, that state is worst than Delta state.
When hateful fool like you come out to lie just because your state delta is now dipilated, how can delta ever improve with is huge monthly allocation..

Akwa Ibom is not a one city state and has the best human capital development as of the moment than any south east state..

You can read the latest federal government info below.

FG RECOGNIZES AKWA IBOM ON SME DEVELOPMENT, SENDS DELEGATES

In recognition of the industrial strides recorded by the Akwa Ibom state government, a team of the federal ministry of Trade and Investment was in the state on Wednesday to consolidate on the gains of the State on Small and Medium Scale Enterprise.

During the visit, the team led by Mr. Akan Barnabas Ojie held a dialogue session with Startup entrepreneurs where Mr Ojie intimated the Commissioner for trade and investment, Barr. Prince Ukpong Akpabio that the federal government delegation was in Akwa Ibom state to understudy the viability of Startups and Small and Medium Scale Enterprises in order to formulate a national policy on SME and Startups. He added that Akwa Ibom state was chosen as one of the states to be understudied owing to the priority of place accorded by the administration of Mr. Udom Emmanuel to trade and investment. Mr. Ojie hinted that the delegation will not just dialogue with Startup entrepreneurs in the state but will take out time to visit some of the startups in the state in a bid to motivate them, ascertain their challenges and work towards Federal Government’s intervention and assistance for businesses in the State.

Declaring the session open, Commissioner for Trade And Investment, Barr. Prince Ukpong Akpabio who played host to the Abuja delegation said it was motivating for Akwa Ibom State to be selected as one of the states considered by the federal government as a working model for a national policy on SME. He stressed that the Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Mr. Udom Emmanuel was not paying lips service to the course of industrialization but has had the agenda as a priority. Barr. Akpabio enjoined the Federal Government delegate to visit as many businesses as possible, assuring them of a usual peaceful and hospitable ambience that Akwa Ibom state enjoys.

While highlighting the accomplishments of Governor Udom Emmanuel in the area of trade and investment, the Akwa Ibom state trade and investment boss assured that the Akwa Ibom state government will not rest on it's oars until the task of jobs and prosperity for all the people of the state is achieved. He further assured of a continuous good working relationship between the State ministry of trade and investment and the federal ministry of trade and investment.

Highlight of the event was the presentation of Certificate of Incorporation to Startups numbering more than hundred. The State's Commissioner for Trade and Investment said the registration of businesses with Corporate Affairs Commission was undertaken by his ministry to ease the process for new business owners in Akwa Ibom state. According to him, the challenges of new businesses isn't just finances but includes the things the Akwa Ibom state government was doing for businesses in the state such as free registration, trainings and provision of business friendly environment.

The dialogue session with startups was attended by the permanent secretary of Ministry of trade and investment, Mr. Oliver , the Senior Special Assistant to Governor Udom Emmanuel on SME, Mrs Janet Amber and the directors of the ministry of trade and investment. Selected Startup entrepreneurs in Akwa Ibom state formed the audience in the session and they expressed delight for the opportunity to attend. Entrepreneurs who spoke on the occasion were full of praise for both the federal ministry of trade and investment and the Akwa Ibom state government for availing them of such a resourceful session.
Re: What Is Delta State best Known For? by Ilaumoh(m): 3:57am On Sep 11, 2020
numberonecytyzen:

Dirtiest place I've stayed in my life.
With the most hostile individuals who like to take advantage of the fact that you are a stranger.
undecided
A typical delta, we all know..
Re: What Is Delta State best Known For? by Dogogo1900: 4:39am On Sep 11, 2020
OVB123:
Hello Guys! I want to ask: haven been to Delta state several times, precisely Warri and Asaba, with their different culture, I want to know my fellow Deltans, what is the state know for?
Re: What Is Delta State best Known For? by Dogogo1900: 4:40am On Sep 11, 2020
Delta is best known for fooking your mooda.
Hahahaha.
Re: What Is Delta State best Known For? by OVB123: 5:43am On Sep 11, 2020
numberonecytyzen:

I'm from AkwaIbom.
Ok! i am not trying to run d state down but you know very well that when it come employment, delta state is ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAF Jet Did Not Crash, Bandits Shot It Down, Killed Pilot, 13 Soldiers / Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? / FG Might Remove Ribadu As EFCC Boss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.