Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

This Is Why Many Still Challenge Jesus' Deity!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Why Many Still Challenge Jesus' Deity!!!! (256 Views)

He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) / Crocrodiles Eat Up Pastor After Trying To Challenge Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Many Still Challenge Jesus' Deity!!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 7:09am On Aug 30, 2020
1 Corinthians 12:3

Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.

It takes the guidance of the Holy Spirit to acknowledge Jesus as God

This is what the antichrists lack; the Holy Spirit

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Many Still Challenge Jesus' Deity!!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 7:12am On Aug 30, 2020
John 13:13

You call Me Teacher and Lord, and you say well, for so I am.

Jesus Christ
Re: This Is Why Many Still Challenge Jesus' Deity!!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 7:17am On Aug 30, 2020
John 13:19

[19]Now I tell you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe that I am He.
Re: This Is Why Many Still Challenge Jesus' Deity!!!! by AntiChristian: 7:28am On Aug 30, 2020
Does Odumeje and Oyakhilome have the holy spirit too?
Re: This Is Why Many Still Challenge Jesus' Deity!!!! by eplanning: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2020
We did not say he is cursed o. shocked
We did not say he is not Lord. What we're saying is, He is not YAHUAH. They are not mates.

It is YAHUAH that gave him honour and glory.
Re: This Is Why Many Still Challenge Jesus' Deity!!!! by Liveair: 7:55am On Aug 30, 2020
Preciousgirl:

1 Corinthians 12:3

Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.

It takes the guidance of the Holy Spirit to acknowledge Jesus as God

This is what the antichrists lack; the Holy Spirit

Please, which Holy Spirit? The one of Catholic, the one of Cherobim, that of Latter Day or that of Jehovah Witness?
Re: This Is Why Many Still Challenge Jesus' Deity!!!! by orisa37: 8:11am On Aug 30, 2020
THEY DON'T KNOW JESUS THAT'S WHY THEY CHALLENGE HIM. THE LORD WILL REVEAL HIMSELF TO THEM WHENEVER IT PLEASES HIM TO DO SO.
Re: This Is Why Many Still Challenge Jesus' Deity!!!! by Missyajoke(f): 8:15am On Aug 30, 2020
I don't understand a bit of what you said.
Re: This Is Why Many Still Challenge Jesus' Deity!!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 11:02am On Aug 30, 2020
Missyajoke:
I don't understand a bit of what you said.

What the Bible said not what I said
Re: This Is Why Many Still Challenge Jesus' Deity!!!! by xproducer: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
"For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What If Rainfall Are The Sperms Of God? / The Prophecy Of St. Nilus Concerning This Generation (st. Nilus 347-430 Ad) / The Kingdom Of God Is People, Not A Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.