Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) (45345 Views)

Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) / Inside Innoson Factory: From Production To Final Quality Check- Pictures / Innoson, A Car Manufacturer Or Just A Company Assembling Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by LegendHero(m): 1:42am On Sep 01, 2020
BlindedIrony:

Oh, are we beating chests now?

You are right though: No, I won't come close to it. I mean you are there jobless. I am here a medical doctor earning the kind of money that will pay your descendants living expenses for about 300 years (all things equal: say they remain in Nigeria, never left and grow old). As for owning a bank, bitch please!

For someone who owns a bank, you surely painfully jealous of Innonson. I mean he is a fellow entrepreneur. grin grin

LOL.

Let me just desist from further argument in this line.

Just know that not everyone on Nairaland is a nobody and the fact that we are holding discourse on here does not make one wretched.

I am not jealous of Innoson, why should I? Does he even know me?

But what we are saying is just laying bare the situation of things as it is and it is disturbing that you could take it so personal. Will Innoson develop into a manufacturer in the future if he still remain in business, YES. But currently now, he is just an assembling plant.

Whether you choose to cry about this self-evident truth is not my own cup of tea. So stop throwing tantrums and grow up!

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by LegendHero(m): 1:51am On Sep 01, 2020
BlindedIrony:

You just made my point. You went to school, and he did not. If you weren't such a fool, you would appreciate his economic liberation of Nigerian youths by providing jobs. Instead, you are hearing measuring balls with him. Listen boy, go and write it down somewhere. With all the degrees you have, you cannot reach that creative non-formal educated Nigerian man's height. It must be painful, isn't it? You went to school. He did not.

LOL. I had my masters at a very young age to start with. Not sure what level of education Innoson had tho and I don't care.

I am working in one of the company that rank among the top 10 Fortune 50 companies. Yet, I still have my own personal business at my mid-20s.

I want you to show me Innoson record at my age. What are his achievements in his mid-20s, can you please present them here and let's compare?

About my future, you shouldn't be disturbed about that by setting limits to where I can reach. God and myself hold the key to that, So stop presenting statement with such level of authority like you are speaking to one wretched fellow without a life.

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by igboarenice: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

grin

Guy your opinion on this thread is hundred percent opposite to what is on ground. That makes it inconsequential! Repeating inconsequential opinion several times will not turn it into reality.

You just admitted that Innoson have a painting department in his plant. At least we are getting somewhere. I use to think that CKD comes in already painted. Things we learn in Nairaland everyday grin

Little boy take correction
He has schooled and schooled you.
After all the naked truths he brought forward you still continue to spill nonsense.
Your argument lack logic.
Innoson don't manufacture jack.
That's clear to sane mind now.

1 Like

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by proeast(m): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

grin grin

, proeast come and carry una friend abeg.

According to him "Innoson does his usual stuff of reassembling, then structural welding and painting".

Help me ask him at what point do Innoson assemble the cars; after structural welding and painting or before wink

Does it mean that China send down plain steel to Innoson to weld and paint? I am confused biko someone should help explain to me what CKD is again.

There is no need arguing with people who are not only ignorant and dense, but also refuse to learn.

Only a fool will want to compare the so-called Nord that is operating from an empty warehouse that has only pallets and imported parts lying about to a standard car plant like Innoson.

Even if the CEO of Toyoto corporation tries to educate them, they will still want to argue blindly.

It is only a company that is out to import and sell as against manufacture that will be buying another land for expansion when they're yet to build an initial plant. Ask them to show you were Nord is operating from and they will show you pictures of a showroom, a warehouse and containers containing prefabricated car skeletons. Are those what makes a car plant??

Just leave them in their ignorance, only time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by proeast(m): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2020
LegendHero:

[s]
LOL. I had my masters at a very young age to start with. Not sure what level of education Innoson had tho and I don't care.

I am working in one of the company that rank among the top 10 Fortune 50 companies. Yet, I still have my own personal business at my mid-20s.

I want you to show me Innoson record at my age. What are his achievements in his mid-20s, can you please present them here and let's compare?

About my future, you shouldn't be disturbed about that by setting limits to where I can reach. God and myself hold the key to that, So stop presenting statement with such level of authority like you are speaking to one wretched fellow without a life.
[/s]

Bla bla bla. I also had my PhD when I was only 23. I had my first degree in Oxford.
I resigned my position as a director in a Fortune 10 company where I was earning 50,000 dollars per month.

My friend, this is a faceless forum and anyone can claim anything so stop the noise already. Only gullible people will believe that someone with your thought process has ever left Obomosho.

Lol, wetin person no go see for nairaland.
Ndi ofe nmanu with their audio and propaganda claims. You people are all like that, from Yeye Kale to ordinary people in the streets of Obomosho like you cry

4 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by RuggedSniper: 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
prince3009:

[s]I have traveled to so many states in Nigeria and never have i seen any POORFORCE carton being used by military personnel!

But meanwhile, Innoson brands are being purchased and used in thousands of units in Military, para-military and Governmental Agencies. cool cool

I only saw POORFORCE in a show room in sheraton and it was looking like a giant painted carton on wheel[/s]s grin grin grin
^^^^
^^^^
https://www.africanmilitaryblog.com/2018/12/proforce-unveils-ara-2-mrap-begins-production-of-30-units-for-the-nigerian-army

https://www.africanmilitaryblog.com/2019/08/new-proforce-ara-2-mraps-inducted-deployed-to-frontline

From a credible South African Website:
https://www.defenceweb.co.za/land/land-land/ara-2-mrap-in-production-as-proforce-expands-business/

NOTE: You are very wrong... I have always supported innoson because the owner Innocent Chukwuma is a
humble man and does not BRAG or BOAST NEEDLESSLY like some rich and even struggling Ibos like to do
online and offline despite being an an Nnewi man. He even confessed in front of TV cameras in London
about 8 YEARS ago on a BOI program that I watched that:
"Without Bank of Industry, there will be NO Innoson"

Just like ProForce Defence and Proforce Automotive founded in 2008 by the CEO Adetokunbo Ogundeyin, and NORD;
Innoson is a proudly Nigerian assembled brand SUCH that even Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's TVC and other SW states
have bought Innoson vehicles!

So calm down! grin

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by LegendHero(m): 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
proeast:

Bla bla bla. I also had my PhD when I was only 23. I had my first degree in Oxford.
I resigned my position as a director in a Fortune 10 company where I was earning 50,000 dollars per month.

My friend, this is a faceless forum and anyone can claim anything so stop the noise already. Only gullible people will believe that someone with your thought process has ever left Obomosho.

Lol, wetin person no go see for nairaland.
Ndi ofe nmanu with their audio and propaganda claims. You people are all like that, from Yeye Kale to ordinary people in the streets of Obomosho like you cry

LOL!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

We can help to Sell your Car! / World's Largest Giant Trailer / ♀️Are You Buying A Vehicle?Contact Us+2348060365068 For Detailed Record Check♀️

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.