Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) (45337 Views)

Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) / Inside Innoson Factory: From Production To Final Quality Check- Pictures / Innoson, A Car Manufacturer Or Just A Company Assembling Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by trutharena: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
proeast:

I'm sorry, but there is nothing impressive here.
Mercedes never had a plant in Nigeria. How does working in a Mercedes showroom give him the requisite expertise to run a car manufacturing firm?

I was even thinking you meant he actually worked in Mercedes car production facility somewhere.

Lolz, funny people grin grin

Are you blind to see the below?

Oluwatobi is among the most influential people in the Nigerian Auto Industry, winning so many local and international awards and recognitions for his contributions to the automotive industry in Nigeria and Africa. He was listed by Forbes as one of the most promising young entrepreneurs in Africa for 2018.
Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by proeast(m): 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
trutharena:

Stop saying nonsense.

The main problem of you guys is that you only believe what you see.

If I tell you Glo is the second richest man in Nigeria, you will still tell me to go and snap his factory to validate.

Most frontline media carried the businessday news, so I should ignore them and instead believe a ignorant Ibo like you?

You can be gullible for all I care, that's your business.
It is common sense to know that these guys won't be showing us an empty warehouse with pallets and five guys sitting on CKD parts as well as a container with parts if they truly have something tangible on ground.

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by lucasalves: 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
proeast:

I agree with you it would end in premium tears for Nord, considering they're in this as a front to import CKD and market. However, as for Innoson, I see the company going places even in the near future.

1. They're already grounded with factories in place and also operates in a city that has clusters of auto parts manufacturing companies.

2. Innoson is not only getting massive patronage by Eastern states governments as well as some others in Nigeria, but foriegn countries are already placing orders while lots of reputable brands like Shell are ordering too. Likewise, it may interest you to know that Innoson vehicles are already a common sight in the East, particularly here in Owerri.

3. Innoson is already expanding and because they're struggling to meet demand and they now have an academy that will ensure that their technological advancement is localized.

4. Innoson are already operating in highly technical and specialized fields like aircraft repairs and the likes, which means their expertise is top notch.

I wish I have enough time to explain to you how the Chinese giveth and how the Chinese taketh, if you think I'm hating or anything, look at what's happening in Sri Lanka.

Many of your points are merely baseless and feel good stories some people have been whispering to your ears.

As for your point about repairing aircrafts, please don't embarrass yourself with such claims as they merely supplied parts for repairs on aircraft. (since 2016). That claim itself is an insult to many of the engineers working with the Nigerian Air force. Any guesses as to where the parts are originally produced? many of the aircraft parts itself imported in part and passed off as Nigerian produced to rigmarole around regulations. (Please you really need to read more, we all do). It's a case of " oh we can't be seen importing Chinese products, ooops here is a Nigerian company producing it".

Technological advancement? where? when? That high demand thing is a company lie (not uncommon in the business world), in the case with gtb the true performance of the company was revealed. Expanding? the typical thing for an expanding business is build a new plant that will be central to supplying it's new market ( even you know that's a lie).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by trutharena: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
proeast:

You can be gullible for all I care, that's your business.
It is common sense to know that these guys won't be showing us an empty warehouse with pallets and five guys sitting on CKD parts as well as a container with parts if they truly have something tangible on ground.

Stop hating on them. Everyone is not local like you lots and class matters a lot in business. You see the report from Businessday and other news medium but you chose to be confined to your ignorance of pictures pictures everything like local brain.

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by ORBLIGHTS(m): 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
INNOSON OUSTING Dangote's era soon...
Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by proeast(m): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
trutharena:

Are you blind to see the below?

Oluwatobi is among the most influential people in the Nigerian Auto Industry, winning so many local and international awards and recognitions for his contributions to the automotive industry in Nigeria and Africa. He was listed by Forbes as one of the most promising young entrepreneurs in Africa for 2018.

Lolz, will you get serious please!!!!
What is here that you want me to be impressed with? Okay, he was influential in Nigeria Auto Industry in what capacity? Winning awards for achieving what exactly? Was listed by Forbes as promising young entrepreneur, then?

Nigeria Auto Industry is still at its infant stage, in fact it is the likes of Innoson that is making it tick in terms of manufacturing. However, the Nigeria Auto Industry in this context they were referring to is largely the marketing and distribution aspect, so I don't see how that would give him enormous skills to go into vehicle manufacturing.

3 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by proeast(m): 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
trutharena:

Stop hating on them. Everyone is not local like you lots and class matters a lot in business. You see the report from Businessday and other news medium but you chose to be confined to your ignorance of pictures pictures everything like local brain.

You can continue going in circles, but I will only take you serious when you show me video or pictures of their production facility.

Nord can only decieve gullible ones like you.

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by trutharena: 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
proeast:

You can continue going in circles, but I will only take you serious when you show me video or pictures of their production facility.

Nord can only decieve gullible ones like you.

Stop saying nonesense.

At least we now know Innoson is assembling 100% Chinese cars by rebranding the logo.

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by proeast(m): 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
lucasalves:

I wish I have enough time to explain to you how the Chinese giveth and how the Chinese taketh, if you think I'm hating or anything, look at what's happening in Sri Lanka.

Many of your points are merely baseless and feel good stories some people have been whispering to your ears.

As for your point about repairing aircrafts, please don't embarrass yourself with such claims as they merely supplied parts for repairs on aircraft. (since 2016). That claim itself is an insult to many of the engineers working with the Nigerian Air force. Any guesses as to where the parts are originally produced? many of the aircraft parts itself imported in part and passed off as Nigerian produced to rigmarole around regulations. (Please you really need to read more, we all do). It's a case of " oh we can't be seen importing Chinese products, ooops here is a Nigerian company producing it".

Technological advancement? where? when? That high demand thing is a company lie (not uncommon in the business world), in the case with gtb the true performance of the company was revealed. Expanding? the typical thing for an expanding business is build a new plant that will be central to supplying it's new market ( even you know that's a lie).

What crap are you talking about? What has Sri Lanka got to do with Innoson?

Did Innoson collect loans from China?
Is Innoson operating a Chinese franchise?

They're in partnership with several auto companies in Germany, China and Japan, and would easily go to another company if one doesn't agree terms with term.

Yes, they're advancing technologically and if they maintain the current momentum in ten years time they would become a regional or even global player.

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by proeast(m): 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
trutharena:

Stop saying nonesense.

At least we now know Innoson is assembling 100% Chinese cars by rebranding the logo.

Where is the video or pictures of Nord production facility? Or are you now convinced that Nord is just a marketer?

1 Like

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Chukapage(m): 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
hamzeiy:

You people have a way of rubbing your success on other people's face..even to people that wish you well.. amazingly you're not the most successful tribe in the country making this arrogance unnecessary.
Consequently just another reason why free minded nigerians like us devoid of ethnic sentiment keep wondering how you intend to rule this country without respect for the other tribes... knowing fully well that you can't do it alone.
Even the jijantic northern Nigeria knows they can't do it alone let alone a landlocked region consisting of 5 small states (I mean no disrespect). Maiduguri and Niger state only are bigger than the entire south east.
We need to be wise and respectful in our dealings, even with the enemy.
" Even in war enemies do respect each other"
Igboland is bigger than politically created 5 states before Nigeria there was Igbo land ,If e pain u choke on Ewedu . Propaganda can NEVER be reality on ground DIE grin
Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Chukapage(m): 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
3SDevLab:
Lolx why you had to do that bro? grin
keep replying yourself propaganda can't Change NOTHING grin dear Ewedurian
Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by lucasalves: 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
proeast:

What crap are you talking about? What has Sri Lanka got to do with Innoson?

Did Innoson collect loans from China?
Is Innoson operating a Chinese franchise?

They're in partnership with several auto companies in Germany, China and Japan, and would easily go to another company if one doesn't agree terms with term.

Yes, they're advancing technologically and if they maintain the current momentum in ten years time they would become a regional or even global player.

Become a major player? fool you sound confused. They are already a major player. Innoson is sure in business with them (not partnership). He is just the point person to garner local support for the product. If you were not so uneducated and uncivilized you will know how the Chinese loan to Sri Lanka and business men (whom citizens thought own their businesses) backfired. This is why I asked you to read more, yet you come here with blind lies after lies.

I don't see the Germans or Japanese touting this products as theirs. And side bar, BAIC you know the ones innoson is in bed with is actually owned by the Chinese government and the CCP have a huge warchest to gain relevance by buying stakes in German and Japanese companies. (pls read more, you might learn). Why do you think the U.S has repeatedly be mindful of any state run Chinese business. I know it's the bigger picture and you clearly aren't equipped to see that.

3 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Scout60(m): 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
lucasalves:

Yeah cos a car is made of plastic (p.s he makes plastic chairs not as parts to his cars). Get a load of this guy. I thought you should mention General Tyres and Tubes Company Ltd”at Emene in Enugu, in collaboration with his Chinese partners. (this is sourced).

It's nothing but a front for a Chinese company with a Nigerian name plastered over it to garner local support.

his plastic company fronts many other business. eg he has building in his company in enugu that mould some machine engine parts and motor parts.

There is no car manufacturing plants that moulds all his parts. They collaborate with different parts manufacturing company to supply them parts they can produce

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by wacuc0: 12:16am On Aug 31, 2020
You are not in the industry. Car designers are the same in the world. It could b the same car designers for the companies. All the cars always have similar designs or a little or no modification. The all come from same design companies.

Iegendhero:

Lol Innoson plant where he assemble all the Chinese cars he imported in part units.

He imports the car parts at almost 0% import duty due to the law in place for part importation.

He assemble them and sell to the government at the normal price.

After which he will Call Amablason to come and snap photos and rush to Nairaland to shout made in Nigeria.

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by RuggedSniper: 5:19am On Aug 31, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Innoson Motors is now classified as national strategic establishment. I am sure Yoruba Moslems don't know what that means in military parlance
^^^PROFORCE DEFENCE in Ogun State is owned by U.S-trained Adetokunbo Ogundehin has made APCs/mine-resistant vehicles for the Nigerian Military and Police and for export to other countries since 2011 without making a noice. You will NEVER SEE the Yorubas who you were taunting in your divisive post boasting or bragging about Proforce Defence because they do NOT exhibit lack of humility/insecurities like some of you have done. Even the VERY HUMBLE Innoson boss said almost 10 yrs ago that: 'Without the BANK OF INDUSTRY loans, there will be no Innoson.' All parts of Nigeria have brilliant inventors/technology gurus... Jelani Aliyu is also one of many. PROFORCE vehicles (Pictures below) made in Nigeria and already in use in the Counter Insurgency/War on Terror operations in the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by EgunMogaji2: 7:01am On Aug 31, 2020
Iegendhero:
More!

Innoson Carrier 4WD

Chinese Grand Tiger Pickup

Innoson IVM Fox

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2602404_img20150704wa0006_jpegea3ccfab0a7b2a727d9f2044d8abd1aa

Chinese Beijing Senova D20

Innoson IVM Caris

Chinese dongfeng Yoyear S50

Innoson Ikenga

Chinese BAIC Wevan M60

[img]https:///65535/50286510852_96cd195708_o_d.jpg[/img]

This is what is called bringing a ballistic missile to a gunfight grin

I thought I was detailed but I tip my hat to you. Bravo cool

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Gotze1: 7:30am On Aug 31, 2020
Scout60:

even chinese are number 1 in copying other people's products. Every product in the world has imitation version thanks to china yet they are growing
Show any country the Chinese copy or keep quiet.
Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Gotze1: 7:31am On Aug 31, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

This is what is called bringing a ballistic missile to a gunfight grin

I thought I was detailed but I tip my hat to you. Bravo cool
Brother, LegendHero ended the thread patapta

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Kirigidi(m): 8:01am On Aug 31, 2020
GamalNasser:

No I mean Re-Badging like this cheesy grin tongue tongue
Both companies do same thing; they repackage/ rebadge Chinese automobile brands.

3 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Bambambiglo: 8:23am On Aug 31, 2020
LZAA:
Bambambiglo and helinues wee not like thisgrin
Cc imhotep iceberg3 blackking98

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Kirigidi(m): 8:25am On Aug 31, 2020
post=93391214:

You can see the difference
But this is assembling now. There is nothing in the pictures to prove that the parts were manufactured there.
Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by proeast(m): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2020
lucasalves:

[s]
Become a major player? fool you sound confused. They are already a major player. Innoson is sure in business with them (not partnership). He is just the point person to garner local support for the product. If you were not so uneducated and uncivilized you will know how the Chinese loan to Sri Lanka and business men (whom citizens thought own their businesses) backfired. This is why I asked you to read more, yet you come here with blind lies after lies.

I don't see the Germans or Japanese touting this products as theirs. And side bar, BAIC you know the ones innoson is in bed with is actually owned by the Chinese government and the CCP have a huge warchest to gain relevance by buying stakes in German and Japanese companies. (pls read more, you might learn). Why do you think the U.S has repeatedly be mindful of any state run Chinese business. I know it's the bigger picture and you clearly aren't equipped to see that.[/s]

You really don't have sense, it's quite obvious.
Of course, who doesn't know that Innoson is already a major player in the auto industry of Nigeria and the ECOWAS region? I'm saying that Innoson will become a global player or at least dominate the African region in the near future if they continue at the pace they're growing and you're here confusing yourself.

So for a company to seek technical assistance at its formative period, that must have been paid for by Innoson now means the technical partner owns Innoson brand?

If you're not so hateful and dense in reasoning, you will know that the Chinese can not have a stake in any business without sending their people to be on ground in every aspect of that business.

Innoson did not obtain any loan from the Chinese!

Innoson is not operating under their franchise!

Innoson has been in the motorcycle business for years, a sector he dominated before going into vehicle manufacturing. He was already rich, started small and has been growing his brand steadily over the years yet this bingo is here saying nonsense about a non-existent Chinese stake.

Continue comparing apples with oranges out of hateful wishes. Typical Black man with crab mentality. If you're not so warped and primitive in reasoning, shouldn't you take pride in a brand like Innoson instead of saying all these nonsense?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 31, 2020
Iegendhero:

Lol, I can feel your tears.

Any Yoruba made product always look foreign because of class.

By the way, help me tell Innoson that I have one Chinese car brand that look cute that he can re-bag and resell to the Nigerian market.

This time around we will remember to change the car rims.

grin grin grin

Like Amala and ewedu? undecided

1 Like

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 31, 2020
Gotze1:
Show any country the Chinese copy or keep quiet.

England!

They copied England's Land Rover Evoque and called theirs Landwind X7

That's just one out of the many cars they copied like Jaquar, BMW, Rolls Royce etc

Google it and kindly shutup!

1 Like

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by proeast(m): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2020
wacuc0:
You are not in the industry. Car designers are the same in the world. It could b the same car designers for the companies. All the cars always have similar designs or a little or no modification. The all come from same design companies.

Don't mind these hateful brats from the rustic waste region.
They're so dense in reasoning, and even when you try to educate them, they will still be talking nonsense.

Going into R and D at this stage of Innoson's growth is very risky and too expensive, and a single mistake can make them go bankrupt. So, the only reasonable and smart thing to do, is to use the designs of a bigger company that already has the capacity to do so. Innoson will then be growing its own capacity until they will be capable of developing theirs. This is exactly the same thing the Chinese did with already established American, European and Japanese brands years back and still does, which helped them to advance in a very short time and achieve within a few years what took others decades to create.

These people arguing and saying trash here are suffering from primitive crab mentality. They are from the waste and it's their way of life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2020
RuggedSniper:
^^^PROFORCE DEFENCE in Ogun State is owned by U.S-trained Adetokunbo Ogundehin has made APCs/mine-resistant vehicles for the Nigerian Military and Police and for export to other countries since 2011 without making a noice. You will NEVER SEE the Yorubas who you were taunting in your divisive post boasting or bragging about Proforce Defence because they do NOT exhibit lack of humility/insecurities like some of you have done. Even the VERY HUMBLE Innoson boss said almost 10 yrs ago that: 'Without the BANK OF INDUSTRY loans, there will be no Innoson.' All parts of Nigeria have brilliant inventors/technology gurus... Jelani Aliyu is also one of many. PROFORCE vehicles (Pictures below) made in Nigeria and already in use in the Counter Insurgency/War on Terror operations in the North.

I have traveled to so many states in Nigeria and never have i seen any POORFORCE carton being used by military personnel!

But meanwhile, Innoson brands are being purchased and used in thousands of units in Military, para-military and Governmental Agencies. cool cool

I only saw POORFORCE in a show room in sheraton and it was looking like a giant painted carton on wheels grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 31, 2020
Nairaland e-warriors like Gotze1 Iegendhero RuggedSniper EgunMogaji2 trutharena are busy chestbeating that Innoson is a copycat! What has your rusted roof region "copy-catted" and produced that is patronized both nationally and in Africa like Innoson vehicles? grin grin grin

Noise makers!!
Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by proeast(m): 9:25am On Aug 31, 2020
These waste people are so terrible.
You will always see them trying to bad-mouth a brand that every reasonable Black man and African should naturally support.

Aside South East governors, others from the South South, North, FG and even foreign countries like Niger, Sierra Leon etc. often make orders from Innoson but you will never see their governors ordering from Innoson. They will rather go to China, India or Brazil to buy vehicles that are of same quality with Innoson.

What sort of people are these? The last time, Gtbank even made a ridiculous attempt to invade Innoson even they were the ones owing Innoson!!

1 Like

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by EgunMogaji2: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2020
prince3009:
Nairaland e-warriors like Gotze1 Iegendhero RuggedSniper EgunMogaji2 trutharena are busy chestbeating that Innoson is a copycat! What has your rusted roof region "copy-catted" and produced that is patronized both nationally and in Africa like Innoson vehicles? grin grin grin

Noise makers!!

Apparently the calculated uppercut that LegendHero delivered has scrambled and destabilized your neuron signals grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

We can help to Sell your Car! / World's Largest Giant Trailer / ♀️Are You Buying A Vehicle?Contact Us+2348060365068 For Detailed Record Check♀️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.