Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) (45365 Views)

Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) / Inside Innoson Factory: From Production To Final Quality Check- Pictures / Innoson, A Car Manufacturer Or Just A Company Assembling Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Godons1: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
swiz123:
Thank you Chief Innocent Ifediaso Chukwuma.

Thank you for bringing the future to us

Future of what?

1 Like

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iegendhero:

Lol, I can feel your tears.

Any Yoruba made product always look foreign because of class.

By the way, help me tell Innoson that I have one Chinese car brand that look cute that he can re-bag and resell to the Nigerian market.

This time around we will remember to change the car rims.

grin grin grin

Colombians are the owner of Proforce in Ogun, they don't have capacity for mass production of military hardware, that's why they signed new partnership with Innoson

11 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
AngusTV:
Innoson has the capacity and ability to become a continental and even global brand. All he needs is the support of the government.
Everytime support of the government. Has the government not done enough. They banned vehicle import, you people still wont patronize the man. You who is talking Im Sure you drive a German car or a Japanese car. Na everything government go do? Everyone too should patronize the man abi you want government to hold a gun to your head and force you to buy?

5 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Ategberoson(m): 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
Yobabad:
Members of YMM (Yoruba Muslims Miscreants) are on their way to derail this thread

Igbo and complex inferiority. I know how hard it is to get attention and likes if Yoruba and Muslim is not mention

you people need help

4 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iegendhero:

By the way, help me tell Innoson that I have one Chinese car brand that look cute that he can re-bag and resell to the Nigerian market.

grin grin grin

The team of Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria(DICON) paid a courtesy visit to the CEO of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing(IVM), Chief Innocent Chukwuma at his Nnewi factory in Anambra State on 26th August 2020 as the duo is set to partner in the production of MRAP EZUGWU.

DICON in collaboration with the Command Engineering Depot(CED) produced a Mine Resistant Armoured Protected Vehicle named EZUGWU MRAP which has been deployed to the North-East by the Nigerian Army to be used for executing insurgency operations.

The team intends to further partner with IVM in order to produce more military-grade vehicles, patrol vehicles, and soft
Skin vehicles for the Armed forces and other security agencies.

The DICON Team which comprises of Maj.Gen V.O. Ezugwu, DG DICON (Team Lead), Mr Livingstone Nwaigbudu ( Director P&BD), Engr. Shedrack Agbo (Consultant DICON/CED Imperium Nig.Ltd), and Engr. Terra Addingi (Consultant DICON/CED) took a factory tour of the IVM facility in the company of Chief Chukwuma and other key members.

According to the team lead, Maj.Gen V.O. Ezugwu, who was impressed with the facilities on the ground; he said the collaboration with IVM is inline with the FG's drive to boost local content and encourage indigenous production in the country.

Chief Innocent Chukwuma was also very delighted to receive the team and promised to partner and support DICON in its production in order to assist the FG in its fight against insurgency in the country.

Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria (DICON) is the state-run defense corporation of Nigeria and operated by the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is responsible for the production of defense equipment and civilian products and was founded in 1964.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by trutharena: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
Okay!
Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Iegendhero: 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
post=93394331:

The team of Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria(DICON) paid a courtesy visit to the CEO of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing(IVM), Chief Innocent Chukwuma at his Nnewi factory in Anambra State on 26th August 2020 as the duo is set to partner in the production of MRAP EZUGWU.

D

What should I do with your epistle?

Below is 2019, when the Nigeria army procure Proforce ARA (Thunder).

The Nigerian Army took four vehicles into service on 1 August at the Nigerian Army Resource Centre located at Asokoro, Abuja.

The ceremony was attended by Nigeria’s Chief of Defence Staff General Gabriel Olonisakin and Army Chief of Staff Lieutenant General Tukur Buratai, who said the vehicles would be used to fight terrorism and insurgency. Proforce delivered a single Ara to the Nigerian Army for trials, and this was purchased in 2017. Another eight were ordered, which were delivered in 2018.

“This is the third consignment that we are receiving consisting of the four Ara vehicles and we still have five more to be delivered soon as part of 2019 procurement,” Buratai said. “We have about 20 of this type of vehicles, although not of this standard but they have very good resistance and protection.

By the end of this month, we will also display them.” The Nigerian Army received five Aras at the beginning of March this year, three several weeks ago and another five at the beginning of July. These have been deployed to the country’s northeast to fight Boko Haram insurgents.

The latest version of the Ara was displayed during the Nigerian Army Day celebrations on 6 July. It features a monocoque hull (the previous Ara used a Tatra 2.30 TRK 4×4 truck chassis).

Development of the improved version began in January 2018 after feedback from the Nigerian military. With the capacity to carry up to 12 personnel plus equipment, the 15-ton Ara 2 can be configured into multiple variants including recovery, command and control, ambulance, field kitchen and reconnaissance. A 12.7 mm machine gun can be mounted on a roof turret which can be open or fully enclosed.

In addition to Nigeria, Proforce has sold the Ara to Chad, which finalised a contract for 20 units in June this year.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by stonemind(f): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iegendhero:

grin grin grin

Bros you're not nice

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
Innoson plants

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Iegendhero: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
post=93394553:
Innoson plants

Ogbeni stop showing Chinese cars reassembling plant in Nnewi.

You better remember to tell Innoson my proposal, I have a Chinese car brand that he can re-bag and resell that will make him less dependent on government patronage and appeal to the Nigerian market.

Coz as of now, the government constitute 98% of the customers of Innoson.

5 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iegendhero:

Visit Innoson plants for first hand experience

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Iegendhero: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Gotze1: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
GamalNasser:

No I mean Re-Badging like this cheesy grin tongue tongue
We are still saying the same thing na, did I say you are lying cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iegendhero:

Ogbeni stop showing Chinese cars reassembling plant in Nnewi.

You better remember to tell Innoson my proposal, I have a Chinese car brand that he can re-bag and resell that will make him less dependent on government patronage and appeal to the Nigerian market.

Coz as of now, the government constitute 98% of the customers of Innoson.

This is assembling warehouse, Innoson 100% building the bodies of his vehicles and manufacture some of the vehicle parts grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by stanluiz(m): 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
Am proud of IVM.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Gotze1: 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iegendhero:

Below is 2019, when the Nigeria army procure Proforce ARA (Thunder).

The Nigerian Army took four vehicles into service on 1 August at the Nigerian Army Resource Centre located at Asokoro, Abuja.

The ceremony was attended by Nigeria’s Chief of Defence Staff General Gabriel Olonisakin and Army Chief of Staff Lieutenant General Tukur Buratai, who said the vehicles would be used to fight terrorism and insurgency. Proforce delivered a single Ara to the Nigerian Army for trials, and this was purchased in 2017. Another eight were ordered, which were delivered in 2018.

“This is the third consignment that we are receiving consisting of the four Ara vehicles and we still have five more to be delivered soon as part of 2019 procurement,” Buratai said. “We have about 20 of this type of vehicles, although not of this standard but they have very good resistance and protection.

By the end of this month, we will also display them.” The Nigerian Army received five Aras at the beginning of March this year, three several weeks ago and another five at the beginning of July. These have been deployed to the country’s northeast to fight Boko Haram insurgents.

The latest version of the Ara was displayed during the Nigerian Army Day celebrations on 6 July. It features a monocoque hull (the previous Ara used a Tatra 2.30 TRK 4×4 truck chassis).

Development of the improved version began in January 2018 after feedback from the Nigerian military. With the capacity to carry up to 12 personnel plus equipment, the 15-ton Ara 2 can be configured into multiple variants including recovery, command and control, ambulance, field kitchen and reconnaissance. A 12.7 mm machine gun can be mounted on a roof turret which can be open or fully enclosed.

In addition to Nigeria, Proforce has sold the Ara to Chad, which finalised a contract for 20 units in June this year.

Thank you o. Let them blind bigots see.

3 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by gwafaeziokwu: 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iegendhero:

Hahaha lol those Chinese are bad. They don't even know how to keep secret.

They just opened Innocent yansh outside for the world to see.

You are the complete illiterate here. Despite your acclaimed years of exposure, you keep making mockery of your education. You do not know the meaning of what you are using to mock Innoson. First go and read what rebadging means then come back and engage me.

For sane minds, Innoson as a start up car manufacturing company do not at the initial stage have the resources to invest in the highly capital intensive project of Research and development or modelling in the industry. He could not afford the trial and error which big companies like Ford, Mercedes, Volkswagen use in manufacturing new models of cars. Can innoson afford to recall 10000 cars at once and destroy it because of design error like we see often from big manufactures? He will fold up even before he starts. So as a smart business man, he went into partnership with a Chinese company whose models are trusted, in order to use their specification to manufacture something similar under his company name. By Innoson doing so, he achieved the following.

1. Reduced cost: No huge fund in R& D initially. Only small amount is spent on researching about smaller parts. He goes straight and manufactures without huge loss.

2. A model that is already a success: No trial and error in the market because people will love it.

3. Economics of scale. In a price sensitive market like Nigeria, he could at least compete with tokumbo cars.

Innoson builds his vehicle in Nnewi with a market trusted specification and a model which has 90% acceptance in the market. In essence he is legally leveraging on the more technically advanced R & D department of Baic or whoever he is in partnership with. Today he has established his own Innoson Academy and in the nearest future he will touch the sky.

This is quite different from importing CKD vehicles which was manufactured in China then reassemble them in Nigeria. There is enough video evidence on the internet to prove that actual manufacturing is taking place at Nnewi.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by KushLyon(m): 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
GamalNasser:

Gbas gbos grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Gotze1: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Perewenkle1: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
Why can’t Nigerians be proud of themselves without bringing ethnic and religious belonging. If Nigerian must progress and move forward these bigotry must be removed.
As I said in one of my posting about Innonsons in the past, it is a big step, a good source of foreign exchange for Nigeria and a good source for other strategy national security needs.
What the company needs to do is open dealerships in major world cites and open dealerships in all states. Because it is not known worldwide, he needs to have bumper to bumper warranty or 100,000 miles. When Hyundai came, that was what they did, now people are buying them.
Congratulations Innosons

3 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by stanluiz(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
post=93394774:

This is assembling warehouse, Innoson 100 building the bodies of his vehicles and manufacture some of the vehicle parts grin
Allow am make him dey decieved him self. Innoson manufacturer 70% of his car components. He only import engine. That is why is is called Innoson vehicles manufacturing (IVM). Not innoson vehicle assembling.

4 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
Gotze1:
We are still saying the same thing na, did I say you are lying cheesy
Do you know that this Toyota weel-cover was manufactured by Innoson

4 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Gotze1: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
post=93394220:

Colombians are the owner of Proforce in Ogun, they don't have capacity for mass production of military hardware, that's why they signed new partnership with Innoson
Hahaha, I know the pain Saul will start again. I thought you said an Ecuadorian owns Proforce before, when did you change to Colombian hahshahahaha grin cheesy
Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Gotze1: 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
post=93395057:

Do you know that this Toyota weel-cover was manufactured by Innoson
You mean by cresting innoson name on it hahahaha
Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by SIONKPO1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Innoson Motors is now classified as national strategic establishment. I am sure Yoruba Moslems don't know what that means in military parlance
Stop spreading hate let love lead
Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Gotze1: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iegendhero:

This is Proforce plant below. Can you see the genuine made in Nigeria brand from design to final finishing.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12170314_ab_jpeg4a95ab2a041c5c64c1b20c276709aa18

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12170315_ac_jpega52151101b87a1f013ca8e4fd658d0a9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12170433_ee_jpeg0351b77c3a5c60b59e38830abbb11a99

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12170408_dd_jpeg1b181d5bd454754e5882e022ec847a32

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12170434_ff_jpeg56628454b0ebb517b7c8bba865d8bb41

no fit take this, he first said an Ecuadorian owns it, now he has forgotten, he is saying a Colombian owns it. Another day is coming, he will say a finish man owns it hahahahaha. Jeezzzzzz grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Sylvester98(m): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
Wow........false news , I did my IT at Innoson 2017 they manufacture their vehicles from scratch to finish only the engine patent that they collaborated with Mitshibushi Japan for production. Don't spread false news against someones hustle if you're not sure of it. Buh.......mehnn give that guy some credits , He wholly deserves it. Many industries in Nigeria are suffering coz of government policies no waiver at all

Innoson Carrier 4WD

Chinese Grand Tiger Pickup

Innoson IVM Fox

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2602404_img20150704wa0006_jpegea3ccfab0a7b2a727d9f2044d8abd1aa

Chinese Beijing Senova D20

Innoson IVM Caris

Chinese dongfeng Yoyear S50

Innoson Ikenga

Chinese BAIC Wevan M60

[img]https:///65535/50286510852_96cd195708_o_d.jpg[/img][/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Iegendhero: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

[s]You are the complete illiterate here. Despite your acclaimed years of exposure, you keep making mockery of your education. You do not know the meaning of what you are using to mock Innoson. First go and read what rebadging means then come back and engage me.

For sane minds, Innoson as a start up car manufacturing company do not at the initial stage have the resources to invest in the highly capital intensive project of Research and development or modelling in the industry. He could not afford the trial and error which big companies like Ford, Mercedes, Volkswagen use in manufacturing new models of cars. Can innoson afford to recall 10000 cars at once and destroy it because of design error like we see often from big manufactures? He will fold up even before he starts. So as a smart business man, he went into partnership with a Chinese company whose models are trusted, in order to use their specification to manufacture something similar under his company name. By Innoson doing so, he achieved the following.

1. Reduced cost: No huge fund in R& D initially. Only small amount is spent on researching about smaller parts. He goes straight and manufactures without huge loss.

2. A model that is already a success: No trial and error in the market because people will love it.

3. Economics of scale. In a price sensitive market like Nigeria, he could at least compete with tokumbo cars.

Innoson builds his vehicle in Nnewi with a market trusted specification and a model which has 90% acceptance in the market. In essence he is legally leveraging on the more technically advanced R & D department of Baic or whoever he is in partnership with. Today he has established his own Innoson Academy and in the nearest future he will touch the sky.

This is quite different from importing CKD vehicles which was manufactured in China then reassemble them in Nigeria. There is enough video evidence on the internet to prove that actual manufacturing is taking place at Nnewi.
[/s]

Ogbeni all this one you are speaking is too much English.

In the dictionary: Rebadging means relaunch a product under a new name or logo.

That is exactly what Innoson is doing. He get the car parts in unit from China and relaunch them under his own name and logo.

The he call on people like Anambla son to snap photo and rush to Nairaland.

Imagine, ALL his vehicles are 100 % Chinese down to the rims.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12170846_a4_png11a9c6a3355cda7e5ad61323551a6189

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12170819_a1_png22181209a0562a4129b2dd2dce49e5e3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12170825_a2_png93dd1e06e1769cae48862d2069f3e19b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12170832_a3_pngc2c87510e14c17629134ae4ea811df05

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12171007_a1_png22181209a0562a4129b2dd2dce49e5e3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12171019_a2_png93dd1e06e1769cae48862d2069f3e19b

2 Likes

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by winterfell007(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Innoson Motors is now classified as national strategic establishment. I am sure Yoruba Moslems don't know what that means in military parlance

Must u always be stupid and tribalistic all the time?? Later you'll say it's the Yorubas that are tribalistic in nature lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by ariesbull: 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
GamalNasser:

lol
Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Gotze1: 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
LegendHero

Innoson plants in Enugu produce most of the components he uses on his vehicles, Innoson plants in Nnewi 100% build the vehicle bodies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

We can help to Sell your Car! / World's Largest Giant Trailer / ♀️Are You Buying A Vehicle?Contact Us+2348060365068 For Detailed Record Check♀️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.