Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

It's Not Easy 1 Going To 2 Months After Breakup. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Not Easy 1 Going To 2 Months After Breakup. (400 Views)

It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. / Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Not Easy 1 Going To 2 Months After Breakup. by TkhGuy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
1 month and a week now after I vex break up with my entanglement,

I had other contacts which a phone call will get it started, I have another girl beside my end who previously don't give a shit about me but now giving me a green light to step in, but I am still like bolted back to my x,

Seriously this is not easy as it sounds, it takes just a rigid heartless person not to think about the feelings and memories that comes with it, especially if it's someone that really rubs mind with you for long time,

At some point you just realised that your money can't replace that person as a guy, you strougle to fight yourself from the feelings of her thats left in your subconscious, you tried to fit another person in his or her position but you sooner realized it's just not connecting,

You know all the troubles that made you take the hard decision like I did, and another thought is there priming you to forget it and get back to her,
But you know she will not change even if she said she is sorry a thousand times,

I must say it takes just two forces that's beyond this flesh & bones to remained broken off from kind of entanglement cos when you are all alone, her thoughts comes dancing in your head..

Sometimes I wonder cos I have don't this before and never wonder how about getting back for 6 months, i blocked her lines, and suddenly she came over to my work place and started looking at me, afterwards she just started talking me when in pretend like I didn't see her,

Finally she broke into tears before everyone, and right there I lost it,

But she knows that we are not gonna be together forever cos I have told her so that I can't go against my parent to keep her,

but she just don't stop coming back even when she broke up with me....................

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy 1 Going To 2 Months After Breakup. by ThiagoKid(m): 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
Bro, just move On...

We've all been there!

.... We could help u tho'

... If ya ready

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy 1 Going To 2 Months After Breakup. by sirzee1660(m): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
E no easy my was hell.... but tank God I don't fancy her anymore
Re: It's Not Easy 1 Going To 2 Months After Breakup. by TkhGuy(m): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
ThiagoKid:
Bro, just move On...

We've all been there!

... If ya ready
Sure
Re: It's Not Easy 1 Going To 2 Months After Breakup. by TkhGuy(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
sirzee1660:
E no easy my was hell.... but tank God I don't fancy her anymore
That's good
Re: It's Not Easy 1 Going To 2 Months After Breakup. by ThiagoKid(m): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
TkhGuy:

Sure
kindly drop your WhatsApp digits....

Or.. Better still, add this digits up!

The pill is better...!!!!

1 Like

Re: It's Not Easy 1 Going To 2 Months After Breakup. by TkhGuy(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
ThiagoKid:
Bro, just move On...

We've all been there!

... If ya ready
I am cool thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Whatsapp Could Be Ending Your Relationship / Most Appropriate Translate For "This Country Na Wa Oo". / Who Is The Most Beautiful Male Of 2020?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.