Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! (99 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Majority Of Christians Cannot Tell You What “jesus” Really Means / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by WINNERSMOG: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
Divine Turnaround & Promotion!

I joined this Church in 1999, battered. I lived in a room apartment with my family.

Three years after I joined this church, the Bishop said in one of the Sunday services, ‘If you have been in this church for more than two years without any change in your life, you need to locate your God-ordained place.’

Since then, I decided to key into every instruction from the altar.

Today, I live in my own house, which is also a fellowship center. Also, for 18 years, my family and I have never visited the hospital except for child birth.

Furthermore, by divine favour, I occupy a position in my office that is meant for a graduate.

When we were appraised recently, I was the best in my office and was promoted to a supervisor. I give God Almighty the glory!

Adeniyi Oluwadamilare

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 1 September 2020 - The Power Of Thought / Sarah Jakes Roberts – Woman Evolve Podcast Season 7 Episode 7 / Reason For Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.