Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard (69814 Views)

Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro / Blackberry 5G Phone With Physical Keyboard Set To Launch This Year / More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard by thecuteone(m): 11:17am On Sep 01, 2020
Brachaa:

Now, go back and read this your comment out loud to yourself in front of a mirrow. Then come back and tell me what you see?

shocked shocked saw a clip of them shifting ur paynt grin grin grin
Re: Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard by ICEWIN: 11:37am On Sep 01, 2020
Do u believe u are a failure?
unmask:
0% possible......all blackberry offered previously was Bbm, crappy os and crappy hardware. Now there are a plethora of messengers that do *10 of what bbm could..... and what marketing? Have they hired the entire marketing department of Apple?
Re: Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard by Bigchristo: 11:43am On Sep 01, 2020
EngrXrix:

Bros we go use am like that. Your laptop still uses physical keyboard. It doesn't stop u from using it right? It's all about preference.
The physical keyboards will make the screen short and small this is why lots of people who love using Portrait to take photos will never want to use half screen phone, think about it.
Re: Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard by Omeizadean(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
[quote author=Goldenheart post=93427073]Oh no This guys never learn. Physical keyboard ?! in 2020 undecided[/quote

Physical keyboard is actually healthier than virtual keyboard.

It does reduce the led burning into the fingers.
Re: Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard by GindoX(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Brachaa:

That name means Blessing. Its a Hebrew name. smiley

The name sounds like girls from the other side with enginer
Re: Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
budaatum:

No you did not read anything of the sort on CNN because it is not true!

What they do do is get a company - TCL to date, and a little-known company called OnwardMobility who be working with a subsidiary of Chinese mega-corp Foxconn - to manufacture future phones under some licensing agreement.
And does calling me a liar lend credence to your 2nd paragraph?
Re: Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard by budaatum: 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

And does calling me a liar lend credence to your 2nd paragraph?
I did not call you a liar, vivacious, but said what you claimed was untrue, which I will willingly apologise for if you provide evidence for your claim.

There is a huge difference between "sold the brand off to some other company" and a licensing agreement.
Re: Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard by litaninja(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2020
No, they're not.
Re: Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard by unmask: 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
ICEWIN:
Do u believe u are a failure?
lol..... didn't see that coming grin

What I believe is one thing what I am is another.

Do you think you will ever be successful?
Re: Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard by ICEWIN: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
Well wat i believe is that i dont think such. i know i will. successful doesnt mean buying lambo,benz or living in lekki. success come in many diversify way.
unmask:
lol..... didn't see that coming grin
What I believe is one thing what I am is another.
Do you think you will ever be successful?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of The New Nokia 3310 / Download Room 027 [full Movie] Nollywood Movie - To Your phone / How To Convert Java Phone To Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.