Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? (9671 Views)

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? / Is It Possible To Have A Relationship With God Without Being Religious? / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by OlawaleBammie: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Sometime ago during one of the crossing over service the holy Spirit descended heavily and asked each one of us what God will like to do for us. I said I want to be a great man of God. He said he has been waiting to hear this from my mouth.

Oil was poured upon me that night and I was mandated. Few years past, I never made any move to start the work of God, instead I keep applying for jobs, trying several things I learned from this forum but no one yielded anything positive.

Yesterday (Sunday) the holy Spirit descended again. He says one day I will do his work that the earlier I start the better for me. If not every other thing I put my hands on will fall.

I'm bothered because unlike other people that are called, I don't see any vision or revelation or anything that clearly shows me this path. What's your advice on this? Please I need your opinions.
Wait op, u used ur mouth confess wat u want and ur innerman(holy spirit) said to u that its long overdue, bn waiting for you to say it or admit it.

Now again this same innerman is telling u that if u dont yeild to the instructions all ur jobs applications are in vain and u are still looking for a soothsayer to tell u wat u already knows??

Better goan meet ur spiritual father to give u what u need to start the work.

U might not necessarily be a pastor, u can be a great evangelist or a revivalist.
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by chukkystar(m): 9:24am On Jul 03, 2022
Just You know that to get Enlightenment, You have to first find and Believe Your own Truth. Not Truth another person told You.
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by abbey503(m): 9:28am On Jul 03, 2022
Say person wey God call still dey this 9ja ni?
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Obaman12: 9:37am On Jul 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It is written "the harvest is ready but the labourers are few"

If ye are idle, go to work on the Lord's Farm, He has Never rejected any that should come to Him for work.

These your words above connect with my spirit man, the exact words one would need to know that he's heading towards the right direction. So thank you for that...And by the way, I fall in the same circle with the OP. Mine is that, before I was been told by two prophets, I personally have always wanted to work for God. I believe that my success in life is tied to my service to God in his vineyard. If I'm to join, I want to do that on a part time level, so as to be able to work and provide for my family. I don't want to depend on anybody, but rather be the one people fall to for help, even as a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by TenQ: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Sometime ago during one of the crossing over service the holy Spirit descended heavily and asked each one of us what God will like to do for us. I said I want to be a great man of God. He said he has been waiting to hear this from my mouth.

Oil was poured upon me that night and I was mandated. Few years past, I never made any move to start the work of God, instead I keep applying for jobs, trying several things I learned from this forum but no one yielded anything positive.

Yesterday (Sunday) the holy Spirit descended again. He says one day I will do his work that the earlier I start the better for me. If not every other thing I put my hands on will fall.

I'm bothered because unlike other people that are called, I don't see any vision or revelation or anything that clearly shows me this path. What's your advice on this? Please I need your opinions.
1. Every true Christian (born again) has been called by God into ministry
Eph 2:10:
"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to good works, which God has before ordained that we should walk in them."

2. Your calling is related only to your Spiritual Gifts and Calling.
Are you Called as an Apostle, Prophet, Teacher, Pastor or Evangelist?
What are your Spiritual Gifts?
Healing, Administration, Helps, Service, Faith, etc
3. God's calling and gifts is NOT a mandate for setting up a Ministry of your own.
God's calling and gifts is for you to use them for the building up of the Church of Christ EVERYWHERE you are!
Eph 4:11-13:
"And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:"

Serve God in your Church with all your Spiritual Gifts and Talents (Natural Gifts). The calling of believers is NOT to start their own Ministry.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2022
Anything is possible
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by doffman: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2022
Goalnaldo:

Continue deceiving yourself . It is devil that is whispering to your ear. Vision and lie are one .
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Alawode01(m): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2022
The early, the better,Yoruba adage say,"oba hunpe eniyan oni ohun difa lowo,ti ifa tire ba so rere,ti Toba ko sore unko".who is calling has perfected everything, the called had been anointed, the anioted has been exalt.star when you have all your body parts functioning well, you can start by having a particular duty in church.
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2022
Start little brother, I will assure you, everything won't be clear now, don't mind those who hasn't done nothing, I am in the ministry and you need to understand that, every great dream start small. Start going out to preach first, from there things will definitely unfold, don't do it for the money.

Do it for the love of GOD ALMIGHTIEST and the love of SOULS.

As you practice this everyday, you will begin to get better revelations and directions.
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2022
Nobody is calling you, you are all fucking liars, nobody called Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi and all these entrepreneur men of God
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by harmargedon: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2022
Emm, you fit o!!!! You gas change options from video call to voice call, since the visuals no too clear like dat, just the way you dey do am for WhatsApp. E no too hard like that. undecided undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by harmargedon: 10:26am On Jul 03, 2022
Goalnaldo:

to collect tithes don dey hungry you abi undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Cutehector(m): 10:34am On Jul 03, 2022
The last person he called to save man is the Holy spirit please.
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 03, 2022
Go into the ministry. Senior ministers, especially Nigerians, hardly encourage people into ministry because of their selfish reasons.

They will rather tell you pray and pray and wait for revelation. My brother, they never got such revelation.

*Note this.God never rejects anyone who desires to work for him wholeheartedly. No special revelation is required.

I have noticed this and have come to understand.
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Miles300: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2022
What call are u folks talking about, the moment u give ur life to christ u are called to service already.... Its the reason why the bible said go ye into the world...
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by BnQoyyim(m): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2022
It's very much possible but only in the Christendom!
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2022
You don the reason employment from church, smart move
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by dazzlingd(m): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2022
Go chop first, your head will stop hallucinating
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by azammi(m): 11:10am On Jul 03, 2022
Go on a three days dry fast and ask God he’ll show you .
Goalnaldo:

Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Yemoad: 11:38am On Jul 03, 2022
Goalnaldo:

Pray for God's guide,go and enroll in one of the bible college, study to show yourself approved of God, and as you are doing this with all discipline and readiness, God will speak in the language you will understand, God bless you
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Archworld(m): 11:43am On Jul 03, 2022
Goalnaldo:

"Without Faith , it is impossible to please God"
If He has called you , that is it. Take it like that and work with it.
To Abraham He said, get up and leave your father's house to the land on which I will show you. Abraham got up without a map or direction. Do you want to know God ? The more you put your Faith to work , the more you know Him. Signs and wonders/visions are secondary. Do you want to see yourself start laying hands on HIV patients? Start putting your Faith to work with migraine headaches. With that your Faith will grow and the more it grows the more you know Him.

10 years goal or vision only become clearer as you get started and allow Him to lead you. Believe you me , at the early stage, you would want to give up, cos there will be so many discouraging factors but if you keep and stick to Him irrespective of the happening, You will definitely be launched into greater levels. Even the greater levels levels come with new demons .

There is an erroneous claim here in your writings that i want to correct
The fact that you refuse to yield to His call doesn't mean you can't be successful in other areas.
Every man (even an idiot) can become successful as long as he his willing to apply the principles of success. Just that you won't be fulfilled, there will always be a vacuum on the inside

And lastly, if God has called you, why do you have to come to social media to discuss it or seek for advice?
Is there no elder or any knowledgeable person in where you worship? The so-called advisers your are looking for, do you know their background or their level of knowledge in the things of God? Are they trained in the things of God?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by LivingTribunal: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2022
Is it possible to answer the call of God without a clear vision?

The question goes out to the deluded followers of the old blind BAT you see in the photo below

Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by marsup: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2022
Pray about it. Love your neighbor and visit the needy.
Also take anti malaria.
God bless you.
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by vikithor(m): 11:56am On Jul 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I hate to tell you this but you have been hoodwinked by your so-called pastors into believing a lie. I am afraid the same "Call" goes out to all those who make the choice to become followers of Jesus Christ and that "call" is as documented in the Gospels.

Yes, there is no "special" call for all those who are followers of Jesus Christ are called to do the work that Jesus Christ stipulated for even His very disciples and those after them. There are no special badges and no special offices... We are all called to become servants of God and our calling is to Serve our Master with all our heart, mind, body and soul. Only those servants who do what the Master has commanded will get to spend eternity in Heaven.
Brotherman,I differ from your point.
There is a general call(Matthew 28 "Go ye into the world preach the gospel to all creations,baptized them in the ..."
After the open and open call/callings,you will notice the depth of satanic workings in our souls,many are possessed by demon spirit and must be delivered,some are need healings in the body and must be healed,some are confused about life and need one to guide him out by the powers of prophetic discerning and counselling,others are hungry and poor and need physical food and the word.

The soul needs all the five fold ministry gifts according to Ephesians 4:11 "...gave some prophets,apostles, teachers, pastors and evangelists" for meeting the various spiritual gifts,for maturing the saints, bringing the church to the full stature,measure to a perfect man to the level of the son of God.

Brotherman,not all with general calling can fit and function graciously in the either of the five fold Ministry.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by Neroiam(m): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Goalnaldo:

Everyone has been called. "Go ye into the world an preach the gospel" mark 16:15

No be must say u go open ur own Church. If you however have that leading by the Holy Spirit, go ahead.

Note: whoever God calls, He justifies.
This means whatever you'll need, He'll always make a provision for it.

Matthew 26:18b I'll build "My" church.
This means you won't be taxing church members.

And you say you dey find job grin grin how much dem wan pay you wey go do u nau..
Try work for God fess make u see if God alert and human being alert na d same thing.

Start by winning souls, continue winning souls
Then share your testimony with us later
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by generalwo(m): 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
Them no call you, you Wan answer..... Yaba left sure die!!
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by vikithor(m): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.
See contacts below
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by miraclea: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
The desciples of Jesus Christ did not start their ministry by performing signs and wonders they will follow you as you keep doing God's work by sharing the love of God and winning souls for the kingdom of God ,he will release his gifts opon you in measure so you don't kill yourself
And be prepared to be tried suffer persecution and tested in due season , the lord will give you strength to be victorious as you obey him unconditionally
Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by newmoney133: 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ecclesiastes 9 vs 10.whatsoever your hands findeth to do.do it well.I will advice you to look round your place of worship and fill a vacant position till the vision becomes clear.Even if it is sweeping the church.Do it with the whole of your heart and keep praying to God to reveal his will to you.Dont rush into full time ministry if you are not sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? by redsun(m): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
You will start the work of god when you start thinking rationally. It is very easy to get lost in the illusions of that irrational,structureless and lawless country,but the earlier you start thinking outside the box,the better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of God Almighty? / What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End? / What Are The Procedures To Getting Married At Rccg?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.